Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Advice for lab tests in UK EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Advice for lab tests in UK

2 posters

Go down

Advice for lab tests in UK Empty Re: Advice for lab tests in UK

Post  SonofOdin Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 am

Fin has strange interactions. I posted here before saying I'd almost never masturbate, maybe once every two weeks if I remembered to(I thought it had health benefits back then). Despite this my hair loss has been extremely aggressive. Anyway after spending hundreds on natural treatments that did zero for my hair(NW1.5-4 in ten months), I hopped on fin and now I'm finding it difficult not to fap daily and I get random boners in my college classes and have to hold my backpack in front of me as I stand to leave... it reminds me so much of my highschool years Laughing

This is of course, purely an ancedotal report so take it with a grain of salt. No doubt most get the opposite, but I've done some research and I'm not the only one who has been experiencing these sides. If there is a libido/masturbation connection then we should also see hair growth from other libido-lowering drugs(antidepressants, maybe?).
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Advice for lab tests in UK Empty Advice for lab tests in UK

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:53 am

Hi, can anyone advise me which lab tests to get for investigating possible causes for my hair loss?

Obviously I need to see an endocrinologist but I need to know which tests would be the most beneficial.

And how much is this likely to cost in the UK when going private?

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:01 am

SonofOdin wrote:Fin has strange interactions. I posted here before saying I'd almost never masturbate, maybe once every two weeks if I remembered to(I thought it had health benefits back then). Despite this my hair loss has been extremely aggressive. Anyway after spending hundreds on natural treatments that did zero for my hair(NW1.5-4 in ten months), I hopped on fin and now I'm finding it difficult not to fap daily and I get random boners in my college classes and have to hold my backpack in front of me as I stand to leave... it reminds me so much of my highschool years Laughing

This is of course, purely an ancedotal report so take it with a grain of salt. No doubt most get the opposite, but I've done some research and I'm not the only one who has been experiencing these sides. If there is a libido/masturbation connection then we should also see hair growth from other libido-lowering drugs(antidepressants, maybe?).

Strange answer to my question - " Hi, can anyone advise me which lab tests to get for investigating possible causes for my hair loss?

Obviously I need to see an endocrinologist but I need to know which tests would be the most beneficial.

And how much is this likely to cost in the UK when going private?

Thanks"

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 pm

I don't know how that happened, that was my post in the masturbation thread, if you look at the date I posted it before you posted this thread. I think the forums messed up
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:23 am

OK, no probs :-)

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down