Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen

3 posters

Go down

Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen Empty Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen

Post  FatedVictim Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi all, new poster here. Kind of confused these days especially with regards to my rather complex mixed regimen, many brilliant guys here so, your kind help is greatly appreciated. Even after putting so much effort, the grass on top just doesnt seem to grow, so I thought something must be wrong. (I am not as brilliant as most of you here so pardon me for any uneducated comments)

As many of you here, I took propecia before, did a transplant [regretted], etc another victim of hair loss industry before coming here. Skipping the stories, straight to my current regimen

==============================================
IH
Antartic Krill Oil AM
Antioxidant Boost AM
Decalcify AM
Bee Pollen AM
MSM powder + vit C
Iosol few drops with selenium PM
Humic Fluvic Acid with distilled water before bed

*I do not take R-lipoic acid because I felt overly hungry when I take it while EC, somehow I felt im allergic to seaweeds, and I always lost a tons of hair when i take EC.

Laser - 3 times a week OMG helmet
Scalp Peels sometimes
Topical Coconut oil sometimes
Super Zix topical - twice a day
Oral minoxidil w diuretic - got tricked into taking it by my local dermatologists, have ween down a lot now, but taking minimal dosage to avoid massive shed.

I did DT about 2-3 months ago when I lost extremely quickly hence I have stopped a month ago

=============================================

I eat extremely healthy, make vegetable juice with few fruits every morning, no gluten in diet, but I take rice as it's my staple food though I have manage to change breakfast to potatoes.

Results were actually pretty okay until half way starting DT which means about 1.5 months ago where I just lost a lot suddenly hence im here as things still doesnt seem to change for the better yet Sad

Couple of questions here, maybe I could get help from different posters on different issues:

1. Is there such thing as over detoxify or is there a need for me to tweak IH supplements? I remember when I first started IH supplements, my energy was at its peak after several weeks into it, e.g. when I jog, I dont get tired, there was this junction which I run to where I know it's my usual stamina limit but after IH supplements, I no longer feel tired at all at this same junction. Also, I have 6 packs abs which I never had in my life, I became so lean that my parents complaint I am too thin. However, despite my better (?) physique, nowadays things seem to be quite worrying for me because I felt I have 0 storage in my body. When I run my stomach gets extremely hungry very early in the run and I will be starving to run further. Why is this happening? Do I need to tweak IH supplements say stop taking the humic fluvic acid? Am I healthy or malnourished? I eat quite a lot with different meats all over the day (no gluten, no sugar diet) but I think food get digested very quickly and no fats seem to be stored in my body.

2. Next question is on the laser users out there. All in all, everything seem to be fine, I remember my hair was the best when I added scalp peel. However, ever since I started DT, I will lose tons of hair post laser sessions. It is quite obvious, now after I laser, when I brush my hair there will be like > 40 hairs on the sink, however, if I dont laser, there will be only 4-5 hairs. Could DT/laser have caused my scalp to be too dry or like someone here said overwhelm my scalp? However, I do get even stronger numb feelings these days when I laser even though I have shorten the time from abt 18mins to 13mins. [Btw, I do remember my hair will be standing at the back and some frontal hair after laser previously, now, it doesnt stand anymore!)

3. On DT, will the hairs lost from DT regrow? There is no doubt that my scalp is extremely relaxed now that I could feel the slightest breeze blowing at my temple. (even after stopping for abt a month now, some region of my scalp is still pain to touch) nevertheless, I cant help to sometimes feel regretful, cause before starting DT, my hair was actually not too bad....

4. Please feel free to drop any other comments/suggestions on my regimen, because currently, ya my hair sucks

Appreciate any advice... Crying or Very sad

FatedVictim

Back to top Go down

Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen Empty Re: Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen

Post  Mickael Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:06 am

There is no one solution for everyone.

I don't think that fruit juice is healthy, you basically drink sugar without fibers which raises your blood sugar a lot. Sugar is one factor that makes people go bald faster. Make sure you eat a lot of healthy fat (Avocado and eggs, and saturated fat from organic grass fed meat if possible), you need fat to build hormone (and hormonal balance).

Avocado can help make you feel not hungry.

As an alternative to EC, you may want to take GliSODin, which is an another form en the master antioxidant SOD.

You might want to try the rejuvplex topical with copper peptides (topical SOD).

You need vitamin D, to complete the Decalcify supplement (5000 UI a day of vitamin D). Vitamin A will helo too, it makes hair thicker. Vitamin D, A and K2 have a synergetic effect.

Mickael
Mickael

Back to top Go down

Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen Empty Re: Over detoxify/ Too clean diet? Advice needed on regimen

Post  masterofnone Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 am

Just my two cents about your go with DT:

I think you should stick with it. It's obviously not down to a science yet and success isn't always a guarantee, but many testimonials on here have said that you will lose the hairs that are on their way out in the beginning stages (e.g. "1.5 months") of DT, and only then will the regrowth period become apparent.

masterofnone

Back to top Go down

Post  FatedVictim Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks! I will take more avocados for the fats. I live near equator, do I still need vitamin D supplement? Sorry for not being clear, the juice that I make is just blending I drink everything up including the fibres, also majority are leafy vegetable, some cucumber, celery, tomatoes depending on what I have in the fridge, sometimes add one apple or an orange etc, this should be okay? It should be pretty mediocre GI...

I'm trying find out more info on glisodin but doesn't seem to have been used a lot around here...hmm

FatedVictim

Back to top Go down

Post  FatedVictim Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:34 pm

As for DT, well masterofnone I'm kind of paranoid though I still do normal massages but no more ppinching. If what they say about DT is true then I should regain my lost hair soon,in fact, it should be better than pre-DT else I just hope to get back what it used to be cause it was not really bad to begin with... I just do not want to risk further losses..

FatedVictim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down