Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Need volunteers to test out a theory EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need volunteers to test out a theory

4 posters

Go down

Need volunteers to test out a theory Empty Need volunteers to test out a theory

Post  stlewd Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey guys i think computers and electronics in general play a part in hair loss but i'm currently tied into using them due to occupational reasons.
Would there be some people who could do a no computers or electronics for around 2 weeks and report back how it goes for them hair wise?

Probably 5 persons would be enough test this out. If you are already on the No PMO route that would be better since that is eliminating another one of the possibilities.

Anyone who can give up electronics for a bit and report back?

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Need volunteers to test out a theory Empty Re: Need volunteers to test out a theory

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:28 pm

stlewd wrote:Hey guys i think computers and electronics in general play a part in hair loss but i'm currently tied into using them due to occupational reasons.
Would there be some people who could do a no computers or electronics for around 2 weeks and report back how it goes for them hair wise?

Probably 5 persons would be enough test this out. If you are already on the No PMO route that would be better since that is eliminating another one of the possibilities.

Anyone who can give up electronics for a bit and report back?

i think computer play a mayor role in a lot of conditions but rather than the electronics itself it's the sitting still, not even moving the head, holding breath unconsciously for long times that's the real culprit. of course people with such lifestyle will report improvements after giving it up. so it's hard to determine the influence of pure electronics.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Need volunteers to test out a theory Empty Re: Need volunteers to test out a theory

Post  DeadlyDevice Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm

a) There was hair loss WAY before computers

and

b) 2 weeks is not enough time to notice any changes in your hair

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:08 pm

i'm really not looking forward to converting this thread a debating arena. I just need 5 DEDICATED volunteers to test out the electro-pollution theory.

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:22 pm

stlewd wrote:i'm really not looking forward to converting this thread a debating arena. I just need 5 DEDICATED volunteers to test out the electro-pollution theory.

ok, but while your at it please make sure those people sit still for the same duration they did when they were using computers otherwise your test doesn't prove anything. :X

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 am

Are we getting the attention of any No Fappers yet?  Very Happy Very Happy 

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:20 am

DeadlyDevice wrote:a) There was hair loss WAY before computers

and

This. 2 weeks ain't gonna tell you much. You'll want like 6 months
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
DeadlyDevice wrote:a) There was hair loss WAY before computers

and

This. 2 weeks ain't gonna tell you much. You'll want like 6 months

its a start.  even nofap gets you "some" results inside a week. It'll be good to get the intuitive insight of someone who actually tries this out. Maybe they feel it has potential or maybe they feel it is worthless. Maybe someone actually grows some hair! Want to get some real life feedback.  Very Happy

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:11 am

NOFAP guys are you around and willing to give this a go? this is serious business and your efforts will be highly appreciated!  Smile Cool 

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:31 pm

some of you guys losing hair say you are willing to do anything to get your hair back.,.. well then now you know what you are unwilling to do!! so this is the final area left to explore... !

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:24 am

found a ownderful experiment relevant to this post here

http://99daysoffreedom.com/

this calls for 99 days of fasting from the worst of internet! Anyone up for this?

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:25 am

NoFappers time to up the ante with NoSurf

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:59 am

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  stlewd Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:09 am

LOL that cricket !!

stlewd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down