Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
The most cleansing food will always be EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The most cleansing food will always be EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The most cleansing food will always be EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The most cleansing food will always be

+5
ngb
Joey Ramone
NYJets
yup
9 posters

Go down

The most cleansing food will always be Empty The most cleansing food will always be

Post  yup Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Oranges ,especially the fresh juice.It passes quickly through stomach and comes out the lungs,lymphs and the skin .
If you eat a mono meal of oranges,you will feel this popping feeling that hard tissue is dissoliving inside you and oxygenation comes to the tissue.

Its the king.Period.

I have tried most of the stuff out there and oranges kick the hell out of everything.

yup

Back to top Go down

The most cleansing food will always be Empty Re: The most cleansing food will always be

Post  NYJets Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm getting off my ass to go get one now Pandiolysis or whatever your real name is.

edit-NM checked your posts. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

Orange is an elite fruit, my favorite. I've got a good friend in Florida who tells me I might die if I ever tried some of their fresh squeeze from the countryside.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

The most cleansing food will always be Empty Re: The most cleansing food will always be

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Wow, you're like our very own lunatic health blogger.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 am

Dude, I don't think those were oranges, man... drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:09 am

Citric acid is one of the worst things for your teeth. Enjoy the acid erosion unless you brush your teeth every time you eat an orange. You'll have to eat 30 of them a day to get 2000 calories and it will leave you deficient in several essential nutrients.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 am

I read somewhere that your not suppose to brush your teeth immediately after you have consumed an acidic food. Apparently the saliva in your mouth helps counter act the acid and when you brush your teeth it removes most of the saliva and allows the acid to harm your teeth even more. Anyone have any info on this?

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:15 am

ngb wrote:Citric acid is one of the worst things for your teeth.  Enjoy the acid erosion unless you brush your teeth every time you eat an orange.
Using a straw, no? Very Happy

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:34 am

Misirlou wrote:
ngb wrote:Citric acid is one of the worst things for your teeth.  Enjoy the acid erosion unless you brush your teeth every time you eat an orange.

You eat oranges with a straw? Oh, you are talking about drinking orange juice which exposes the fruit to air, light and pasteurization and is shipped across the country in plastic bottles that leach into the acidic orange juice. Yeah, that sounds healthy. I'm sure no nutrients are destroyed doing that. I'll stick with the occasional whole orange and other fruits and not follow some ridiculous fruitarian dogma.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 am

ngb wrote:Citric acid is one of the worst things for your teeth.  Enjoy the acid erosion unless you brush your teeth every time you eat an orange.  You'll have to eat 30 of them a day to get 2000 calories and it will leave you deficient in several essential nutrients.

Orange is the best food that ever exists.

Oranges – contain 170 different phytonutrients and more than 60 known falconoid. These are shown to reduce inflammation, shrink tumors, and inhibit blood clots. The Herperidin in oranges can help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol. Contain bioflavonoids, citric acids and pectin. It’s said oranges are good to eat for cancers, heart problems, strokes, constipation, the blood and nerves. Digestive support, calcium, vitamin C

Orange fasting cures most of the disease known to planet proven
by William Howard Hay.Read the book health via food and apply the food combinations.Th clini also used cool water enema the first three days but it was for advanced stages.

Aka oranges alone eliminates most of the the theories and the unnecessary stuff.

And i have tried lymph cleansing herbal teas.Still there is nothing that cleans the lymphs better than oranges.

Why are you afraid of the citric acid.You should eat them really ripe and sweet.They are like honey.

IMAGINE THE WHOLE LYMPH SYSTEM FILLED WITH ORANGE JUICE.
THE PERFECTION OF SKIN ITSELF,GLOWY AND VIBRANT.

I was skeptical at the begining about all this but i tried most of the health stuff out there
to know the difference of what my body really appreciates.

Also i have found a rife frequency on youtube that again like nothing breaks hard tissue.
Try it to see what i am talking about.
Type in youtube ''anti-aging rife frequency newtimer5''...

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 am

ngb wrote:
Misirlou wrote:

You eat oranges with a straw?  Oh, you are talking about drinking orange juice which exposes the fruit to air, light and pasteurization and is shipped across the country in plastic bottles that leach into the acidic orange juice.  Yeah, that sounds healthy.  I'm sure no nutrients are destroyed doing that.  I'll stick with the occasional whole orange and other fruits and not follow some ridiculous fruitarian dogma.

Yeah eating the whole fruit is better .Fiber slows down the absorption of sugars.
You still get juice anyway in your ystem plus the good fibers that feed the real bacteria
in your gut.
Its not a dogma man.I dont like fruitarians too because they make it like
there is the way of life to eat fruit.But its really simple you just load on oranges
and feel good.Smile I get 10 kg for 4 euros here in greece Smile

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:15 am

yup wrote:
ngb wrote:
Misirlou wrote:

You eat oranges with a straw?  Oh, you are talking about drinking orange juice which exposes the fruit to air, light and pasteurization and is shipped across the country in plastic bottles that leach into the acidic orange juice.  Yeah, that sounds healthy.  I'm sure no nutrients are destroyed doing that.  I'll stick with the occasional whole orange and other fruits and not follow some ridiculous fruitarian dogma.

Yeah eating the whole fruit is better .Fiber slows down the absorption of sugars.
You still get juice anyway in your ystem plus the good fibers that feed the real bacteria
in your gut.
Its not a dogma man.I dont like fruitarians too because they make it like
there is the way of life to eat fruit.But its really simple you just load on oranges
and feel good.Smile I get 10 kg for 4 euros here in greece Smile

Oranges originated in Southeast Asia. If you are of African or European descent your ancestors didn't have access to this food. The most modern and advanced societies definitely aren't fueled by citrus fruits. I eat them on occasion but you exaggerating their importance and I doubt it's a good idea to eat an entire meal of oranges instead of a balanced meal with more protein and fat.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:31 am

Why does it matter what my ancestors did?
It matters what you do in this lifetime for you in the present.
You grow in the direction you choose.

Greece is full of citrus trees,lemons ,oranges,mandarins.So i am pretty sure
my ancestors ate them,anyway.

We were tree dwellers in the past.I know it sucks to think of it but it will never change
that fruit is still our best source of food.
Even terrence Mckenna accepts it and believes the transition came due to climate changes
that force human to begin to searh for herbs,vegetables roots,meat, and mushrooms.
Actually,according to him,mushrooms was the food that made human's consciousness grow.

If you dont like them,no need to eat.Always serve and follow your soul.

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:48 am

Your last user name was better.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:02 am

theseeker86 wrote:Your last user name was better.

I will come with many more names,if ar ban me.
Because i am here for support.

But there is a thin line between trolling and telling the truth .

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 am

ngb wrote:You eat oranges with a straw?  Oh, you are talking about drinking orange juice which exposes the fruit to air, light and pasteurization and is shipped across the country in plastic bottles that leach into the acidic orange juice.  Yeah, that sounds healthy.  I'm sure no nutrients are destroyed doing that.  I'll stick with the occasional whole orange and other fruits and not follow some ridiculous fruitarian dogma.

Using a juice press, no? Smile

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:52 am

Misirlou wrote:
ngb wrote:You eat oranges with a straw?  Oh, you are talking about drinking orange juice which exposes the fruit to air, light and pasteurization and is shipped across the country in plastic bottles that leach into the acidic orange juice.  Yeah, that sounds healthy.  I'm sure no nutrients are destroyed doing that.  I'll stick with the occasional whole orange and other fruits and not follow some ridiculous fruitarian dogma.

Using a juice press, no? Smile

No. Juicing is a colossal waste of time and chewing is an important part of digestion.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:10 am

yup wrote:Why does it matter what my ancestors did?

We were tree dwellers in the past.I know it sucks to think of it but it will never change
Even terrence Mckenna accepts it and believes the transition came due to climate changes
that force human to begin to searh for herbs,vegetables roots,meat, and mushrooms.
Actually,according to him,mushrooms was the food that made human's consciousness grow.

So you don't believe in evolution? Most humans throughout history never had access to oranges, including your ancestors if you are from Greece. They were introduced to Europe in the 1400's. There are tomatoes all over Italy. Look up where they came from and then tell me that a tomato is an important part of Italian history. When you eat an orange you are eating something foreign and it is not the perfect food for you.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

Panos, what are your thoughts on figs?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 am

yup wrote:
theseeker86 wrote:Your last user name was better.

I will come with many more names,if ar ban me.
Because i am here for support.

But there is a thin line between trolling and telling the truth .

IP Ban?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

mistermr wrote:Panos, what are your thoughts on figs?

I have no thoughts on figs. Hhaha

Its a human food that supports human life.

Fig – highly alkaline, highly mineralized, laxative, intestinal cleanser, B1, B5, B6, beta carotene, calcium, copper, manganese, iron, calcium

AS you can see it is highly alkaline and that can lead to fast dissolution
of acid deposits.
That means it can lead to pimples inside the mouth,and they are really
disturbing and i have experienced this many times in the summer.
Its also a parasite killer.They use the white milk from figs to remove warts.
Same applies to the inner part of banana peels.

My biggest mistakes on my previous diet were to include no to ittle fruits,
and bad combinations(aka meat together with cheese ,or meat together with bread,they are so acid forming) and of course dairy and fried eggs.
When i now smell fried eggs ,i literally am about to throw up.

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 am

ngb wrote:

So you don't believe in evolution?  Most humans throughout history never had access to oranges, including your ancestors if you are from Greece.  They were introduced to Europe in the 1400's.  There are tomatoes all over Italy.  Look up where they came from and then tell me that a tomato is an important part of Italian history.  When you eat an orange you are eating something foreign and it is not the perfect food for you.

Oranges have a shit load of nutrients that the cells can make use of as a fuel.
They are not foreign to the human body nor alien.
But i understand that to eat topical products and in season is the best way .

We all benefit from real food.
Where do you get this stuff from?Because if anything does more harm by
putting obstacles and limiting beliefs in your programme.

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:49 pm

yup wrote:
ngb wrote:

So you don't believe in evolution?  Most humans throughout history never had access to oranges, including your ancestors if you are from Greece.  They were introduced to Europe in the 1400's.  There are tomatoes all over Italy.  Look up where they came from and then tell me that a tomato is an important part of Italian history.  When you eat an orange you are eating something foreign and it is not the perfect food for you.

Oranges have a shit load of nutrients that the cells can make use of as a fuel.
They are not foreign to the human body nor alien.
But i understand that to eat topical products and in season is the best way .

We all benefit from real food.
Where do you get this stuff from?Because if anything does more harm by
putting obstacles and limiting beliefs in your programme.

I don't know man. I think oranges are overrated and overeaten if anything. They have a wall of OJ, a freezer full of concentrate and a pile of fresh oranges in every grocery store. Yeah, it's got some vitamin C but other than that it's basically just sugar.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down