Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation?

3 posters

Go down

How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? Empty How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation?

Post  lund Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:19 am

Many NDs prescribe a plan for better health that starts with deworming - then detoxification then etc.

considering logically, it makes sense to get the body in a better shape before throwing valuable supplements at it. What good is it going to do if your body cannot abosrb it, or use it correctly.

There is a lot of focus on Candida - but not on deworming, flushing various organs (Gall bladder, liver, kidneys, colon, etc)?

Does it make sense to get the internal in some good order before throwing the vitamins, herbs and pricy supplements at it?

lund

Back to top Go down

How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? Empty Re: How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation?

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:03 am

It does, but you also must consider that deworming and detox in general revolves around supplements. One good way to take care of parasites, worms, etc. in a timely manner is to use a Terminator II zapper consistently for a month.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation? Empty Re: How about Deworming, Flushing, Cleansing before Supplementation?

Post  lund Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 am

Sure - deworming / detoxification / cleansing will need supplements. So a logical roadmap for recovery probably should include this at the base of the protocol (with much focus) before branching into the repairing / replenishing phase.

If Liver is the mother of all organs - should not the goal be to totally deworm / destone / detoxify it before ingesting supplements that need Liver to do the work?

I know ALA and other items are in the regimen as a support element, but is that going to help with deworm / destone / detoxification of liver as well?

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:47 am

lund - If there is sufficient healthy flora and stomach acid produced within the gastrointestinal tract, parasite cleansing programs are not necessary. In addition, the primary regimen is anti-fungal, anti-yeast, anti-parasitic, anti-microbial, so essentially it is already covered.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 pm

IH, it is good to know if these items are covered.

If you have already covered somewhere else, can you point us to how these elements are sufficiently addressed by the regimen? Considering average Joe who probably has never done a deworming, destoning (GB, liver, kidney), detoxification, colon cleanse ,etc before starting onto the top6, how do you think he is covered under the regimen?

I am trying to educate myself...

CausticSymmetry wrote:lund - If there is sufficient healthy flora and stomach acid produced within the gastrointestinal tract, parasite cleansing programs are not necessary. In addition, the primary regimen is anti-fungal, anti-yeast, anti-parasitic, anti-microbial, so essentially it is already covered.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm

lund - One clarification is if EGCG (from green tea) is used regularly, which was once on the primary list, but isn't anymore.

Everyone has some parasites, but they are not really of any concern, most of the time. When stomach acid production is low, that is when they can thrive. The same for yeast/fungi and other undesirables. Not until after 50 is when stomach acid production begins to be problematic, and with that enzyme reductions.

The classic combo of black walnut, cloves and wormwood is a good anti-parasitic formula, but it's not really necessary for most people. Advertising hype exists to sell us on all kinds of stuff--I'm sure you would agree.

Probiotics are sufficient for most of us for while to keep the gastrointestinal system in check.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm

IH, I worry from 2 aspects:

1. If my internals are not healthy (as far as I should take it), some protocol may backfire. And an example of this is Iodine supplementation. Iodine may dislodge stuff and if the regular pathways for expulging these toxins are not working appropriately I may experience unintended outcomes - just a concern. I do not know how much you value the user experiences on curezone.com, but I do read up there to educate myself as to what others are reporting, it may be at times bogus - but it is a source of information.

2. With these things in my body am I getting the best results with the supplements I am throwing at it otherwise

I would not worry too much about #2 (as it is a cost and time loss), but #1 concerns me the most. Folks try one thing, get some sides and then stop the regimen. Whereas the sides were infact due to other existing issues within the system that just came to surface when the new supplementation was ingested.

You see any issues with recommending colon, intestine and /or liver/GB cleanse protocol? Of all the items, Liver has the logical importance and that must be cleared / cleansed and recuperated for obtaining the most benefits form the supplements?

Thanks

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:10 am

lund - Symptoms from detoxification can be hard to avoid if there is a lot of "clean up." But on can always reduce the dose so that it is more gradual.

Seeking the underlying cause of the problem of course is the ultimate solution, rather than treating symptoms only.
I wish I could tell you that there is a definitive way to do it, but if there is indeed an underlying issue, working with a skilled integrated physician can help.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down