Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
I want to do the botox treatment in Germany EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I want to do the botox treatment in Germany

+2
isis
Amaranthaceae
6 posters

Go down

I want to do the botox treatment in Germany Empty I want to do the botox treatment in Germany

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Anyone has an idea of where to go

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

I want to do the botox treatment in Germany Empty Re: I want to do the botox treatment in Germany

Post  isis Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:39 am

i know people who did,

not so promising results

isis

Back to top Go down

I want to do the botox treatment in Germany Empty Re: I want to do the botox treatment in Germany

Post  Complexx Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:06 am

isis wrote:i know people who did,

not so promising results

Well if you add something to stimulate the follicles I bet the results would be much more promising.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 pm

not so promising results

who do you know who did?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 pm

not so promising results

Maybe they were hoping for regrowth?

I am just looking to stop further loss from stress alopecia.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Amaranthaceae wrote:

ashwagandha will help with that, you can also try magnesium which will relax muscle tissue, avoid too much
calcium as well.

Do neck exercises and release any tension in your upper neck area, do not go to sleep with stressed out
muscles.

Epsom salts in mild water in a bucket with your feet in are also recommended.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:08 pm

egodust wrote:
Amaranthaceae wrote:

ashwagandha will help with that, you can also try magnesium which will relax muscle tissue, avoid too much
calcium as well.

Do neck exercises and release any tension in your upper neck area, do not go to sleep with stressed out
muscles.

Epsom salts in mild water in a bucket with your feet in are also recommended.

Or you can just correct all of your postural issues and do something like the detumescence therapy so you can not only achieve a halt in hair loss, but regrow what you've lost as well..... Lol.

No but seriously man... Simple is easy.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Complexx wrote:
Or you can just correct all of your postural issues and do something like the detumescence therapy so you can not only achieve a halt in hair loss, but regrow what you've lost as well..... Lol.

No but seriously man... Simple is easy.

DT therapy changes mineral balances in the muscle/skin cells, when you massage you contract the muscles and use
up calcium and allows for magnesium to rush in, this is why it feels 'loose' and better, less tight and less vasoconstriction and deep tissue massage breaks up fibrosis.

DT is very useful but if calcium dominance has taken place then really diet has to be corrected too, the top of the head is the worst place for the body to pump blood and drain the lymph system, there are only two major lymph nodes at the side of the neck and the only way they get a work out is by moving and opening your jaw wide and soon as you do, you'll notice your temple area activates as well.

skull muscles are directly affected by minerals and blood flow, just like every other muscle

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:32 pm

A scary thread about hair loss side effect due to botox: http://www.amazon.com/forum/health/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg2?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1EO24KZG65FCB&cdPage=2&cdThread=Tx3KPQQ92HRAC3O

Last edited by Dannyboy on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:53 pm

[quote="egodust"]there are only two major lymph nodes at the side of the neck and the only way they get a work out is by moving and opening your jaw wide and soon as you do, you'll notice your temple area activates as well.
[/quote]

Incorrect. there are many lymph nodes around the neck, chin and ears.  the occipital nodes, parotid, submental, submandibular, supraclavicular, clavical, and cervical.  and they are in groups, not really singular.

i dont see how opening ur jaw 'works out' lymph nodes either. they contain b cells, t cells, macrophages etc, they are 'worked out', by filtering and killing foreign things in ur lymph.

maybe u should read a book or something.

Last edited by rofl on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 pm

rofl wrote:'there are only two major lymph nodes at the side of the neck and the only way they get a work out is by moving and opening your jaw wide and soon as you do, you'll notice your temple area activates as well.'

Incorrect. there are many lymph nodes around the neck, chin and ears.  the occipital nodes, parotid, submental, submandibular, supraclavicular, clavical, and cervical.  and they are in groups, not really singular.

i dont see how opening ur jaw 'works out' lymph nodes either. they contain b cells, t cells, macrophages etc, they are 'worked out', by filtering and killing foreign things in ur lymph.

maybe u should read a book or something.

Hi Rofl,
I'm sorry but I didn't understand your reply. Who did you refer to, and what did you mean?
Thanks

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:27 am

egodust , 3 posts ago i was responding to, but for some reason my damn quotation button doesnt work.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:16 am

rdkml wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:A scary thread about hair loss side effect due to botox: http://www.amazon.com/forum/health/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg2?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1EO24KZG65FCB&cdPage=2&cdThread=Tx3KPQQ92HRAC3O

A good reminder that toxins not only may they stop or alter autoimmune issues but also cause them where there wasn't one before.  Or aggravate existing ones.  

Pleomorphism...

So you wouldn't recommend it then?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down