Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
What do you think of this treatment? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What do you think of this treatment? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What do you think of this treatment? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you think of this treatment?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of this treatment? Empty What do you think of this treatment?

Post  bayman Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:21 pm

Friend said it works for her

https://youtu.be/RCE1afEGYY0

bayman

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this treatment? Empty Re: What do you think of this treatment?

Post  shaftless Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:24 am

That would be amazing if it worked. Simple to do and you can eat the leftovers for supper. I wonder why they didn't come up with a commercial product claiming they discovered the exact concentrations that worked the best and just add some alcohol or preservative so it doesn't spoil.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this treatment? Empty Re: What do you think of this treatment?

Post  shaftless Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:40 am

Anybody trying this? I'll give it a go. The way they said you'll see results in a week doesn't sound quite right...nothing works in only a few days...but hey, it's cheap and harmless. It could make your hair stink to high heaven with the onion and cloves tho. I'm not gonna use the plastic wrap or spray bottle either. Just massage the liquid into the scalp like applying a typical solution from an eye dropper.

shaftless

CausticSymmetry, Nuada, thissucks and bayman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bayman Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:33 am

Please post results when you try

bayman

bayman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:34 am

shaftless wrote:Anybody trying this? I'll give it a go. The way they said you'll see results in a week doesn't sound quite right...nothing works in only a few days...but hey, it's cheap and harmless. It could make your hair stink to high heaven with the onion and cloves tho. I'm not gonna use the plastic wrap or spray bottle either. Just massage the liquid into the scalp like applying a typical solution from an eye dropper.
I may give this a go as well. I just need some input about the scent and conservation. Is it better to make a time supply and keep it for a week(in case it goes bad) or make a larger quantity ?

Nuada

bayman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:43 am

Instead of boiling it in water I might use beer. The alcohol might leach out the chemicals more...plus it may absorb into the skin better.

shaftless

bayman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:21 am

Well I made my concoction and I used beer instead of water. Beer is mostly water anyway and maybe the alcohol might help absorption too. I'm only going to do small areas of the scalp instead of doing the whole thing at once. I'll start with the back vertex area first for a week or two until I see some improvement and then move on to the middle area and then the front hairline and then back to the vertex. It might take longer to get results but at least my head may not reek so much LOL.

shaftless

bayman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:34 am

Actually it has very little smell so I may as well do the whole scalp. It's pretty thick and pasty too probably from the starch in the rice. I'm wondering if much of it gets absorbed into the skin or not. Could add some iso-propyl alcohol to the mix.

shaftless

bayman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:42 am

I've basically given up on this. It was easy to apply and no smell or anything. I just didn't notice anything special. My hair drop did seem to stop tho so maybe it's good for maintaining. I don't trust that video anymore...that girl's hair seems a little too thick in the front. Maybe she's wearing a wig or extensions. Or maybe it works better for women than men. Hope somebody here gets better results than me.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down