Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyToday at 5:10 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 2:02 am by TheOne

» Butter packaging?
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:28 pm by Maup

» Removing contaminants from water
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 7:01 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Enzyme / Probiotics EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:27 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Enzyme / Probiotics

+2
lund
europe
6 posters

Go down

Enzyme / Probiotics Empty Enzyme / Probiotics

Post  europe Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 am

Well, many think about the importance of enzyme/probiotics suplementation in the fighting of hairloss. Though, hairloss been considered as a result of an imbalance/overgrowth/calcium deposit etc....

Prague, happyman, Cs, myself and many folks here think in that way.

Jarrow probiotic is preconised by CS.

but what about enzyme like bromelain, papain, XXX-ase etc....

1) does this supp seem you good : http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Digestive-Enzymes-90-Veggie-Caps/12?at=0

2) According to you, supplementing in probiotics without enzymes is a mistake ?

3) At last, perhaps KEFFIR can act as a natural probiotics AND enzyme thing ?

4) question for happyman : Do you think that kind of enzyme ( link above) can fight the LP(a) deposit ? or serrapeptase is the only enzyme to do the trick ?

5) someone use a better brand that mix the max enzyme and/or probiotics ?

thanks guys !
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Enzyme / Probiotics Empty Re: Enzyme / Probiotics

Post  lund Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:08 am

Enzymes and Probiotics are 2 different classes. It is like saying if you take probiotics, you should be taking Omega 3 as well. Sure you should, but again different classes.

From what I understand You can take probiotics w/o enzymes - there is no critical dependency. Are they synergistic - may be....

The problem with oral enzymes is that you build dependency and your own production would compensate for the excess being ingested - something to watch out for... for someone whose enzymes are clearly deficient, supplementation would make more sense.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

thanks my friend !

about probiotics/enzyme : Can you point out precisly what the different are ? aren't they both needed n the process of digestion ? but certainly in a different position....

and last, as you said they would be a dependency when sup in enzyme for someone "normal", can't we have the same dependency against probiotics ? i understnad we must ( should) take them after an antobiotic drug for ex, but in a "normal" person .

the question is : is a balding person considered "normal" in my sentences....
that means low enzyme, low probiotics, high candida etc....

You know what i mean....

thanks !
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 pm

europe--

No, you can't classify any MPB man as low in enzymes, low in probiotics, candida-ridden, etc. Look at Dr. Mercola. Incredibly healthy, but very bald. IH brought up at one point that Mercola admitted to consuming many carbs when he was younger which he attributes to his hair loss I believe, though I haven't seen a statement from Mercola myself on it.

Hair loss is a combination of many factors:

- Possible Hormonal imbalance

- Possibly stress/cortisol-related

- Possibly insulin-related

- Possible demodex overpopulation

I can keep going, but you get the point. Many people have crappy intestinal flora and full heads of hair, and there are many MPB'ers with great intestinal flora.

Enzymes relate to stomach digestion primarily, and probiotics deal with the small intestine. The veggies consumed from stores are all radiation-treated, meaning they have practically no enzymatic value, if any at all. Therefore, we are not getting the enzymes in our diet that we need. Supplementation on a good green drink, growing your own wheat grass and juicing it, organic/home-grown veggies is the best way to get those enzymes.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:08 am

From what I have read about systemic enzymes there are numerous different enzymes that are good for removing these build-ups. However, serrapeptase is the best bang for your buck. Before Serrapeptase came along and before enteric coatings it was very hard to get systemic enzymes to the right places. That product may help with digestion but may not be enough for you to get the same results with higher doses of Serrapeptase. I am not completely sure, just my opinion. You may also want to try Nattokinase, which is naturally found in the Asian fermented food Natto. I have been alternating Serrapeptase and Nattokinase.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:52 am

Here's some info on dietary enzymes by someone who is a huge proponent of supplementing with them:

http://lifestar.com/Pages/whyenzymes.html

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 am

I posted this on the dkk-1 thread. While it's the only study I can find where enzymes lower Lp (a), I'm sure others will too

------------------------------------------------------

Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print]

Comments: Lp(a) inhibits plasminogen activation into plasmin, thus inhibiting fibrinolytic activities and contributing to hypercoagulation. This study further supports the role of hypercoagulation in cancer growth and metastasis. Boluoke [aka lumbrokinase, enzyme from earthworms] has been shown to reduce Lp(a) and correct hypercoagulation and could have an important role in the overall treatment plan for cancer patients.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down