Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
anybody on Cayenne? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
anybody on Cayenne? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
anybody on Cayenne? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

anybody on Cayenne?

+7
CausticSymmetry
Silverlin
Swimmy
hadrion
hapyman
johnt
Metro
11 posters

Go down

anybody on Cayenne? Empty anybody on Cayenne?

Post  Metro Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

Wanting to find out if anybody here has some thoughts or experience with cayenne used internally?

I can share my recent findings right now.
In my quest for finding ultimate health (and hair.. but that is just a VERY nice bonus)
I recently added cayenne to my regime (3 times daily with plenty water and food) 40,000 Heating units.

And although not so strong a dose, it made quite an impact.
Like my guts were cleaned with something ..like.. FIRE!

An immediate blood rush throughout my muscles, and relieving my tensed muscle pain in neck/shoulder area.
Gave me a higher need for potassium and magnesium.
It's like all the other supplements i use, are getting blasted right into
the area where it's needed. (maybe this would be something positive for our supplement efficiency???)

Anyways, for my hair ... it seems it is less oily then before. (i can actually skip a day, washing it)

very interested in your stories...

Metro

Back to top Go down

anybody on Cayenne? Empty Re: anybody on Cayenne?

Post  johnt Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 am

I added cayenne as a regular component to my regimen a few weeks ago and I love it. I use 100 heat unit capsules throughout the day -- probably 3 to 6 daily. It seems to energize me overall.

Also, I think it is great for circulation, in fact my erections have been greatly enhanced. Also, it seems like it is helping with digestion and gives me a feeling like it is almost "cleaning me" out better as far as bowel movements.

As far as benefits that I can't feel, I know those are plentifull as well, and I'm 100% sure it will benefit my hair at least in some indirect manner.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 am

Good stuff... thanks for sharing. I have been thinking about adding cayenne to my regiment but haven't gotten around to it. I'll probably asdd some in my next supplement order. I think it will be great for me because poor circulation runs in my family.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 am

hapyman wrote:Good stuff... thanks for sharing. I have been thinking about adding cayenne to my regiment but haven't gotten around to it. I'll probably asdd some in my next supplement order. I think it will be great for me because poor circulation runs in my family.

happy--make sure you take it with food when you first start taking it. It will explode in your stomach and burn you if you take it on it's own w/o a meal. I take it everyday twice a day. My wife started taking it too to address her sinus headaches and it seemed to help her.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sun May 24, 2009 6:07 am

Thanks. Curious what brand are you using?

I try eat spicy food a lot... I love it. However, I still think supplementing will help me get it on days that I don't consume spicy foods. Thanks for the tip.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Sun May 24, 2009 7:36 am

Would taurine and Cheyenne be a good combo together?

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Sun May 24, 2009 4:49 pm

I use 3-6 500mg 40,000 heat units of cayenne pepper everyday and noticed total reduction of inflammation, elimination of any oily skin, plus a key arsenal in keeping candida at bay. It took me quite some time to get totally used to cayenne, as it will either constipate you or either 'make' you go when its not always convinent. After some time though the bowels get over this 'reaction' and function normally. I suspect that the cayenne might have a 'war like' reaction with candida, which when virtually eliminated cayenne became 100% tolerable.
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Wed May 27, 2009 1:34 pm

CS - I noticed you eliminated cayenne from your ancillary supplement list and added resveratrol. Did you replace it for resveratrol or don't the two have any connection? I never really thought of the two supplements as having similar benefits.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm

johnt - I've been taking Resveratrol for years, but I moved it up from the "civilized foods" section to the ancillary or extras to put more emphasis on it. And you're right about the cayenne being replaced. Cayenne seems to work for many people, but I replaced it since a recent study (April 30th) showed protection against neurogenic inflammation when both Curcumin & Resveratrol are being used together. I believe this to be more effective than Cayenne.

The other reason I removed Cayenne is because taking Curcumin & Cayenne together may impede glucuronidation (at least that is what a study showed). Also, from personal experience I feel that Curcumin & Resveratrol do a much better job at curbing stress based hair loss.

Of course cayenne does help a lot of people and it certainly is cheap.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu May 28, 2009 2:21 am

That's interesting. Since curcumin has a half life of about 8 hours could we then take one during the morning and the other latter in the day around dinner? I think this would be nice because cayenne is so much cheaper and you would get around the clock protection.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 am

I took cayenne (NOW 500mg 40,000 heat units) once a day for about three months and didn't notice anything.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Fri May 29, 2009 11:01 am

NewReg - You'd noticed something if you up the dosage, especially at the other end lol!
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Metro Sat May 30, 2009 2:37 am

I will definately try the curcumin/resveratrol-combo on my next shopping round.
Since I believe stress for me is a big factor.
( allthough i have been fairly succesfull in stopping the fall out, i still would like to see some gains)

But CS, do you any good sups to fight soreness / tightness / stiffness in muscles (around the shoulder area)?

I believe mine is coming from decrompressing stress, built up over many years.
My muscles are really getting better but it takes a long time.

Working currently for me is : Magnesium Citrate, vit. D and Potassium (a lot).
And adding some cayenne helps also. (all of course on top of a multi vit.)

But what else can I add?

Metro

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Sat May 30, 2009 2:52 am

Hey man, I had similar issues in my back and shoulders and it got worse over a matter of years. I tried regular massage, stretches, etc, but the only thing that worked for me was accupuncture. It actually did wonders for me, after one session the tightness was noticeably reduced, after two sessions it was nearly gone, after three there was no need to go back.

It's not as easy as popping a supplement, but it worked wonders for me...

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat May 30, 2009 3:23 am

Who can claim to not have stress? I think my 6 year old could not state that either...

I was reading this Dr Lwrence or Dr. William's case study around Copper toxicity where he was eating lunch/dinner with a high profile doctor and his girl friend in NYC (a model) - so he looks at her and knows she has copper toxicity (wow !!!) so the doc wanted to confirm w/o irritating the model of Cu toxicity. So he asks this to confirm: "Do you have sleeping difficulty"?

Now this from a young busy NYC fashion modeller...it is a given that she will have this issue, who does not?

I guess where I am going with this is that everyone has stress - not everyone loses hair.....grrrrrrr

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat May 30, 2009 5:37 am

Metro wrote:I will definately try the curcumin/resveratrol-combo on my next shopping round.
Since I believe stress for me is a big factor.
( allthough i have been fairly succesfull in stopping the fall out, i still would like to see some gains)

But CS, do you any good sups to fight soreness / tightness / stiffness in muscles (around the shoulder area)?

I believe mine is coming from decrompressing stress, built up over many years.

But what else can I add?

CS, do you any good sups to fight soreness / tightness / stiffness in muscles (around the shoulder area)?

I believe mine is coming from decompressing stress, built up over many years.

But what else can I add?

Metro - The answer might be enteric coated Serrapeptase. I put the enteric coated in bold
as it seems to make a big difference since on this one fact alone. Also here's a link of the stuff
below.

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Serrapeptase-90-Veggie-Caps/4467?at=0

The theory behind this is that not long after the age of 26, our ability to break down fibrin diminishes. Fibrin can collect around tissues and result in chronic inflammation. Serrapeptase (enteric coated) will enzymatically lyse away (digest) all the unnecessary scar tissue. It's worth a try.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 am

Unfortunately enteric coated serapeptase didn t do a thing for alleviating my shoulder tightness
Good luck to you Metro

I understand that all of you just gulp the Cayenne caps down but is there any of you that empties the capsule content out and drinks the powder? From what i 've read cayenne must come in contact with tongue for maximium efficacy
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat May 30, 2009 9:00 am

I use Mg (nigari) transdermally + Ashwaghandha + L-glutamine + 1g vitmain C on the day I play 3-4 hours of contact sport - no issues.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sat May 30, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks for the info CS!

Serrapeptase sounds very interesting. I went ahead and ordered the Doctors Best 270 caps to see how it works for me.

Here is an interesting site for those looking for more info http://www.serrapeptase.info/
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down