Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
for those of us that are having success with manuals EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

for those of us that are having success with manuals

+5
NYJets
sizzlinghairs
Hali-L
SlowMoe
hiilikeyourbeard
9 posters

Go down

for those of us that are having success with manuals Empty for those of us that are having success with manuals

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 am

how can we improve this aspect of the regime? boar brushing, vr, topicals, internals, exercise etc. anything
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

for those of us that are having success with manuals Empty Re: for those of us that are having success with manuals

Post  SlowMoe Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:39 am

-Boar bristle brushing AT LEAST 10 minutes a daay
-Violet ray 10 minutes a day with rake electrode
-Running your fingers/ fingernails through your hair throughout the day
-Scalp scrunches throughout the day to stretch those tense muscles and help them to relax. I place my palm firmly on the side of my head and push up hard, really stretching the muscle. Repeat all around your head to catch all the muscles.
-My head band or similar
-Using only all natural shampoos, I ONLY use lukewarm-cold water on my scalp
-Limiting stress as much as possible
-Inversion, this is a big one that doesn't get touched on much, body on bed and forearms on ground for 10 minutes does wonders for your circulation to your head
-Dermarolling with 1.5mm needeles once a week or every two weeks
-Garlic juice on the scalp REALLY gets the blood flowing up there, especially after brushing-OUCH

SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

for those of us that are having success with manuals Empty ...

Post  Hali-L Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 am

Anytime your scalp feels tight try & do something about it.
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

for those of us that are having success with manuals Empty Re: for those of us that are having success with manuals

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:54 am

Slowmoe, do you think ***eventually*** if you were to continue down your manuals path you could get full regrowth? Are you still making progress? (I ask cause it was mentioned you were considering a transplant)

Last edited by sizzlinghairs on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:58 am

Interested to know if those vellus hairs are going terminal at all Moe.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 am

SlowMoe wrote:-Boar bristle brushing AT LEAST 10 minutes a daay
-Violet ray 10 minutes a day with rake electrode
-Running your fingers/ fingernails through your hair throughout the day
-Scalp scrunches throughout the day to stretch those tense muscles and help them to relax. I place my palm firmly on the side of my head and push up hard, really stretching the muscle. Repeat all around your head to catch all the muscles.
-My head band or similar
-Using only all natural shampoos, I ONLY use lukewarm-cold water on my scalp
-Limiting stress as much as possible
-Inversion, this is a big one that doesn't get touched on much, body on bed and forearms on ground for 10 minutes does wonders for your circulation to your head
-Dermarolling with 1.5mm needeles once a week or every two weeks
-Garlic juice on the scalp REALLY gets the blood flowing up there, especially after brushing-OUCH

Isn't using the violet ray with a mushroom electrode better? It works winders for inflammation this way I hear.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:50 am

heavy metal removal! lower your insulin load. optimize your thyroid. get in lots of anti oxidants (cs's supps). no junk food. boom.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 am

sanderson wrote:heavy metal removal! lower your insulin load. optimize your thyroid. get in lots of anti oxidants (cs's supps). no junk food. boom.

sanderson how are you? is your face back to normal again?

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
sanderson wrote:heavy metal removal! lower your insulin load. optimize your thyroid. get in lots of anti oxidants (cs's supps). no junk food. boom.

hey man, yeah I am doing way better now. my hair.. not so much. but I found a diet that works really well for me in the last couple of days.. will make a post on it soon. did a search here.. no one seems to be doing it. ill let you know soon, I am writing it now.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 am

sanderson wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:

hey man, yeah I am doing way better now. my hair.. not so much. but I found a diet that works really well for me in the last couple of days.. will make a post on it soon. did a search here.. no one seems to be doing it. ill let you know soon, I am writing it now.

Has to be a shed man.... I don't believe manuals are not helping your hair. You should consider buying a violet ray or maybe a dermaroller. I haven't seen one person not experience success after staying consistent with good manuals. How many months have you been doing them, what are you doing exactly, and how is your condition?

Also, just for the record what NW are you and how long have you been loosing hair? Let's figure this out.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Complex what kind of results are you having?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 pm

stresssucks wrote:Complex what kind of results are you having?

I was having great results until I stopped almost everything recently. My scalp got a little tight on me again... But it's really because I have bad posture and I really, really need to get it fixed ASAP. I am actually planning on seeing a physical therapist next week.

My pelvis is out of whack, so everything from my abs to my facial & neck\trap muscles are tight. I find that this really affects the severity of the pull on the Galea, so I need to get this fixed first.

Otherwise than that I have experienced great result thus far.. I will be commenting on my success here more once I get my stuff situated again.... But stresss, I've had those mental setbacks you were talking about before dude... I know exactly what you're talking about. Don't give into them and just do what you gotta do man... Your hair will keep getting worse if you give into these little distractions, trust me. These manuals are so simple yet so effective! It's time to change your life, come out of your shell, and grow all of your hair back! Let's do this man.

Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down