Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ecklonia Cava EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ecklonia Cava EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ecklonia Cava EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ecklonia Cava EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ecklonia Cava EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ecklonia Cava EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ecklonia Cava EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ecklonia Cava EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ecklonia Cava EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ecklonia Cava

+2
Zaphod
researchingeverything
6 posters

Go down

Ecklonia Cava Empty Ecklonia Cava

Post  researchingeverything Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:04 am

I was researching on Ecklonia Cava but theres very little info on this supplement compared to other supplements such as krill oil...

popular websites such as mercola etc dont talk about this supplement either...why is that?

Is it really safe to take this supplement? Dont see any doctor talking about this supplement...

It seems I ll have to take 2 capsules every day...how many capsules there are on the bottle that sells for $29.69?

researchingeverything

Back to top Go down

Ecklonia Cava Empty Re: Ecklonia Cava

Post  Zaphod Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:43 am

It takes a while before people recognize a good product. Tnx to big pharma attention is kept from such products...

One in the morning, one before bed is how is usually taken.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 am

Dr. Mercola knows very little about supplements. That might surprise some, but this is what I have observed over the years. His ignorance surprises me sometimes. However, his service is outstanding so did not want to discredit him in any way.

His practice was once entirely based on diet. Then there is orthomolecular, which is diet and supplements.

Orthodox physicians receive less than 8 hours in nutrition, they know no more about supplements than the average person. In usually they are biased. It is sad to say, but text books, university grants, tuition, are all funded by pharmaceutical companies, the journals are heavily decorated in pharmaceutical ads, and the attitude towards their competition (non-drugs, non-patentable substances) is very negative.

It is negative because it is competition. The FDA, is a client of the pharmaceutical industry, not a watch dog. There is a reason why the FDA could be called the "Federal deception agency," because they protect their clients by undermining the dangers of toxic drugs, while scaring the public from taking safe, natural, non-patentable things.

Medical training creates this bias. I had it once and it was only ignorance. Eventually the information I was told never added up.

Orthodox physicians are simply not comfortable recommending something they do not understand. Also there is a pressure to keep to standard protocol.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Dr. Mercola knows very little about supplements. That might surprise some, but this is what I have observed over the years. His ignorance surprises me sometimes. However, his service is outstanding so did not want to discredit him in any way.

His practice was once entirely based on diet. Then there is orthomolecular, which is diet and supplements.

Orthodox physicians receive less than 8 hours in nutrition, they know no more about supplements than the average person. In usually they are biased. It is sad to say, but text books, university grants, tuition, are all funded by pharmaceutical companies, the journals are heavily decorated in pharmaceutical ads, and the attitude towards their competition (non-drugs, non-patentable substances) is very negative.

It is negative because it is competition. The FDA, is a client of the pharmaceutical industry, not a watch dog. There is a reason why the FDA could be called the "Federal deception agency," because they protect their clients by undermining the dangers of toxic drugs, while scaring the public from taking safe, natural, non-patentable things.

Medical training creates this bias. I had it once and it was only ignorance.  Eventually the information I was told never added up.

Orthodox physicians are simply not comfortable recommending something they do not understand. Also there is a pressure to keep to standard protocol.

cant agree more, it shocks me how accutane is on the market when it acts like cancer inside the body...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dara27 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 am

Any thoughts on taking it only once a day (mid day)? I dont think it makes much differences right

Dara27

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Dara27 wrote:Any thoughts on taking it only once a day (mid day)? I dont think it makes much differences right
i take 1x 500g/day..ecklonia cava stays in the body for 12 hours.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down