Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating)

5 posters

Go down

Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) Empty Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating)

Post  TapItIn Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi guys,

So I have been having this very unusual scalp pain whenever I touch or brush my hair. Along with this pain has been the most shedding and hair loss that I have ever experienced. I have tried just about everything with no success. In the past, I was able to stop my hair loss with the use of various supplements. This pain is also accompanied but heat on my temple and forehead. You name it, I have probably tried it. I was hoping this was something that would just go away but unfortunately this is not the case. My hair is also very dry.

I got this scalp pain about 3 or 4 months after moving to a new place, so I am suspicious that this could be a mold problem bc I can't think of anything else. How anyone else experienced this type of scalp pain? What can be done to help the pain/ the overheating?

Thanks in advance.

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) Empty Re: Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating)

Post  rofl Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:42 pm

i would suggest that its likely a fungal infection, and yes maybe related to ur new house. to rule this out, use selsun gold twice a week for a few weeks then once a week after that, and use a natural organic shampoo the other days, something that is free of chemicals.

u can also try nizoral, or coal tar, but i reccomend selsun gold, because i found its the best.

if u want to go all natural, substitute the twice weekly anti fungal, with a natural anti fungal, like tea tree oil, or GFSE, or seabuckthorn soap. personally when it comes to fungal infections i like to use chemical initially to kill it, then after that go to natural, but its up to u.

rule out the fungal infection, then if its not that, u can ask for another opinion. for example it could be dermodex parasites, or bacterial infection, or it could be mpb itch, or related to hard water(in ur new location) for which u could try a shower filter. a reverse osmosis system would be best if u can afford it, but a showerfilter at the minimum.

hope this helps. report back
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating) Empty Re: Scalp Problems - Need Help (Pain and Overheating)

Post  TapItIn Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks for your reply! I have had the MPB inch in the past, but was able to get rid of that with supplement and laser regime awhile back. Now I don't experience as itch, just pain. I will definitely get a shower filter and try your recommended shampoo. Thanks again.

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 pm

heat could be a sign of internal infection like candida which is inevitable if u went through a heavy round of antibiotics recently. a scalppain tho is a sign major of hypothyroid and its form of hair loss and taking zinc and cutting down copper will definately help, iron also helps greatly, i went through this phase of yours back ago when i still knew nothing about hair loss and started finasteride and it caused me to be hypothyroid due to estrogen dominance and i lost more hair. When i cut back my body was much better and the hair loss improved, it was only when i increase vitamin d when the formula balanced as it maintains the correct ratio of testosterone, estrogen and dht which is dependant of estrogen levels in the body.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  TapItIn Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Does any one else have any suggestions? Really struggling with this

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:18 pm

heat could be a sign of internal infection like candida which is inevitable if u went through a heavy round of antibiotics recently
Yes, and I think that yeast species building up on unwashed pillows can infect the scalp during the night. Fungi proliferate in hot moist environments, so seeing as the temples sweat so much, it makes sense that these areas are more prone to fungal infections (especially if pillows are dirty).

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:30 am

TapItIn wrote:Thanks for your reply! I have had the MPB inch in the past, but was able to get rid of that with supplement and laser regime awhile back. Now I don't experience as itch, just pain. I will definitely get a shower filter and try your recommended shampoo. Thanks again.
Try running a ozone generator in your room before sleeping, remember you CANT be in there while ozone generator is running. Also add a himalayan rock salt lamp in the room and leave it running 24 hours a day.

This will kill most mold/fungus in the room.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down