Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Violet Ray conflict with internals EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Violet Ray conflict with internals

+2
DeadlyDevice
JDawg
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Violet Ray conflict with internals Empty Violet Ray conflict with internals

Post  JDawg Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:07 am

I guess this could also be called a manual conflict with internals.

It seems like the forum is getting tons more threads dealing with manuals, which is great in that they are easy to do and often free.

A lot of people are really talking up using a violet ray, even though there's a thread that's dozens of pages of people arguing with Maliniak about his "method". Although this is not my point.

If these manuals work, specifically the violet ray, then what does that mean about the internal measure of hairloss? Meaning, if the violet ray is promoting new hair, won't that hair soon be miniaturized and be lost again if the internal aspect of our hairloss is still functioning?

Similar to rogaine, in that the hair might grow a little more, but it's weaker and more fine.

It just seems very hard to believe, and even counter-intuitive that if you sprout some new hairs from violet ray that the stimulus of that is enough to keep them growing and growing - that they will stay terminal forever.

Unless, all the internal regimens are truly not helpful and hair growth and maintenance is really a measure of topical manual stimulation, electric current, and scalp temperature/thickness.

Anyone else having these thoughts? Or care to comment on it? It's been poking at my brain for a few weeks now, especially with so many people now espousing the use of a violet ray.

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Violet Ray conflict with internals Empty Re: Violet Ray conflict with internals

Post  DeadlyDevice Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:42 am

I didn't need to do ridiculous things with my scalp for my hair to grow the first 20 years of my life, I don't see why I should now. If the internal environment was appropriate, my hair would start growing back.

That's my take on that. You might get some hair to grow using these methods but you haven't fixed whatever caused it to stop growing in the first place, and that WILL cause you much bigger problems further down the line.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 am

IMO what caused it is stress and/or a genetic predisposition... Studies already proved that once the scalp is loosened, hair loss can be reversed. Your scalp is lacking blood supply... That's it. Even people without MPB seem to receive great benefits from the violet ray (thicker hair) I know tons of overweight people that eat nothing but McDonald's & they have full heads of hair as well as very healthy people with close to no hair. The answer to hairloss is to maintain a loose scalp, stimulate dormant follicles if necessary, make having a good diet a lifestyle, and limit stress. If diet was key EVERYBODY on here would have hair up to their ankles by now.... Some of you guys are the most health conscious people I know of. Even CS admits that diet can't do much more than helping maintain hair for the majority of people.

About Maliniak.... The guy offers to give out free E books to anybody, says you don't have to purchase the violet ray from him, and yet people still hate him while they're out there purchasing thousands of dollars worth of topicals and supps that don't even work (for hair loss at least).... I think the people that argue with him are just skeptics that are in denial or people that are sponsored to bash alternative therapies. The only thing I don't like about Maliniak though, is the way he limits his method.... I think Emu oil and maybe Dermarolling can be super beneficial when combined with his method.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:01 am

complexx how are your results with the violet ray?? can you give me a link to a good one on ebay? how much was yours

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Complexx wrote:IMO what caused it is stress and/or a genetic predisposition... Studies already proved that once the scalp is loosened, hair loss can be reversed. Your scalp is lacking blood supply... That's it. Even people without MPB seem to receive great benefits from the violet ray (thicker hair) I know tons of overweight people that eat nothing but McDonald's & they have full heads of hair as well as very healthy people with close to no hair. The answer to hairloss is to maintain a loose scalp, stimulate dormant follicles if necessary, make having a good diet a lifestyle, and limit stress. If diet was key EVERYBODY on here would have hair up to their ankles by now.... Some of you guys are the most health conscious people I know of. Even CS admits that diet can't do much more than helping maintain hair for the majority of people.

About Maliniak.... The guy offers to give out free E books to anybody, says you don't have to purchase the violet ray from him, and yet people still hate him while they're out there purchasing thousands of dollars worth of topicals and supps that don't even work (for hair loss at least).... I think the people that argue with him are just skeptics that are in denial or people that are sponsored to bash alternative therapies. The only thing I don't like about Maliniak though, is the way he limits his method.... I think Emu oil and maybe Dermarolling can be super beneficial when combined with his method.
The only stress I went through is the stress of dieting and food restriction. No genetic predisposition here (even if I believed in that) because my father is only now losing his hair line at 50 and his hair loss is mostly diffuse. I am positive if I never dieted/fasted I wouldn't be losing hair (not to mention all the other issues I have).

Then, why don't females bald in this same pattern (or at least, not nearly as often)?
I've never seen a woman with receding temples at age 20 yet I go outside and I see almost half of the guys out there are losing hair in one way or another at this age.
Why would the male scalp be more prone to tightening in this way than the female scalp? I don't think they're much different. Doesn't make any sense. I'd like to see those studies.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

DeadlyDevice wrote:
Complexx wrote:IMO what caused it is stress and/or a genetic predisposition... Studies already proved that once the scalp is loosened, hair loss can be reversed. Your scalp is lacking blood supply... That's it. Even people without MPB seem to receive great benefits from the violet ray (thicker hair) I know tons of overweight people that eat nothing but McDonald's & they have full heads of hair as well as very healthy people with close to no hair. The answer to hairloss is to maintain a loose scalp, stimulate dormant follicles if necessary, make having a good diet a lifestyle, and limit stress. If diet was key EVERYBODY on here would have hair up to their ankles by now.... Some of you guys are the most health conscious people I know of. Even CS admits that diet can't do much more than helping maintain hair for the majority of people.

The only stress I went through is the stress of dieting and food restriction. No genetic predisposition here (even if I believed in that) because my father is only now losing his hair line at 50 and his hair loss is mostly diffuse. I am positive if I never dieted/fasted I wouldn't be losing hair (not to mention all the other issues I have).

Then, why don't females bald in this same pattern (or at least, not nearly as often)?
I've never seen a woman with receding temples at age 20 yet I go outside and I see almost half of the guys out there are losing hair in one way or another at this age.
Why would the male scalp be more prone to tightening in this way than the female scalp? I don't think they're much different. Doesn't make any sense. I'd like to see those studies.
Great question and a very easy one to answer too... What causes the actual balding process according to the Botox study (and I'm pretty sure the German study, too) is a tight scalp (GALEA)+high amounts of DHT. Women BARELY go bald at a young age simply because they only produce high amounts of DHT during menopause and most likely before/during giving birth as well. Just take a look at women and how much body hair they have.... they barely have any.

In the vast majority of cases, the younger you are the quicker you go bald because of high amounts of DHT, stress (the more you stress the tighter it becomes), & a tight scalp of course. You only go bald when the scalp region (GALEA) undergoes hypoxia (DHT is accumulates in hypoxic regions ) However,

IMO, when it comes to the balding patterns I think it has to do A LOT with head shape. Your head shape will determine what direction the Galea will be pulled in. So say if you and your dad had the save pattern of hair loss there is a good chance you guys have very similar head shapes.

Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

DeadlyDevice wrote:

Once the Galea is loosened & blood flow is restored DHT tends to decrease. Diet can help because of stuff like celery, nuts, watermelon, green leafy vegetables etc. for increased NO production/blood flow properties, & anti-inflammatory properties, balancing hormones, reducing stress and helping to bring down/fight the effects of cortisol, increase the oxygen levels in your blood etc. etc. etc. it's never ending... But you most likely won't get anywhere with nutrition alone if you have an extebeky tight scalp.. All you can pretty much do with diet is maybe maintain and MAYBE experience some regrowth.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Can't forget mentioning that a good diet helps to detoxify and chelate heavy metals from the body.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm

You say that the scalp tightens from stress. Why does the male scalp tighten, and the female doesn't?

Secondly, if the tightening of the scalp creates more DHT, then DHT inhibition would be able to completely stop or reverse baldness. We've seen how well that works...
We've also seen the serious side effects of DHT inhibition as well. DHT exists for a reason, and I think it's being attacked on a wrong basis.

And there are societies where men keep a full head of hair into ripe old age (like Aborigines). So clearly the fact that we have more DHT is not the problem.

I think there is a wider hormonal picture at play here. Something in the environment that hits us in a different way than females. There are the other stress hormones, for example I have high prolactin and cortisol which I'm sure plays a big role. The picture is too narrow with just DHT, which is most likely downstream from more important issues.

I'm gonna add that I have gotten more body hair since I started balding, and if DHT is responsible for body hair, then either my entire body is "hypoxic" or simply put, the DHT is system-wide and you should be looking at system-wide hormonal issues and not just what happens in the scalp.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 pm

EDIT: Double Post.

Last edited by Complexx on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 pm

DeadlyDevice wrote:You say that the scalp tightens from stress. Why does the male scalp tighten, and the female doesn't?

Secondly, if the tightening of the scalp creates more DHT, then DHT inhibition would be able to completely stop or reverse baldness. We've seen how well that works...
We've also seen the serious side effects of DHT inhibition as well. DHT exists for a reason, and I think it's being attacked on a wrong basis.

And there are societies where men keep a full head of hair into ripe old age (like Aborigines). So clearly the fact that we have more DHT is not the problem.

I think there is a wider hormonal picture at play here. Something in the environment that hits us in a different way than females. There are the other stress hormones, for example I have high prolactin and cortisol which I'm sure plays a big role. The picture is too narrow with just DHT, which is most likely downstream from more important issues.

I'm gonna add that I have gotten more body hair since I started balding, and if DHT is responsible for body hair, then either my entire body is "hypoxic" or simply put, the DHT is system-wide and you should be looking at system-wide hormonal issues and not just what happens in the scalp.
YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD MY WHOLE REPLY DUDE.

1: Females DO AND CAN HAVE TIGHT SCALPS, sure.... But a tight scalp is NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM. I clearly said a tight scalp+ELEVATED levels of DHT is the problem. Most if not all women do not produce elevated levels of DHT unless they're going through menopause or they are pregnant/giving birth, that's why you may see some women with increased facial/body hair after going through both those things.

2: I never said the tightening of the scalp creates more DHT.... I said more DHT is ACCUMULATED in those areas which are hypoxic. You are only sensitive to DHT when the region is hypoxic. DHT is actually not bad for your hair at all & I never said it was. The study clearly shows LESS DHT being accumilated in those recently compromised follicles after the Galea was loosened via Botox.

3: Lowering DHT works for people that start at the earliest stages of baldness (with stuff like FIN) but rogain doesn't always work for those that have EXTREMELY tight scalps simply the blood flow to the scalp is too compromised. But for older people with very dormant and or clogged follicles GOOD LUCK seeing any type of significant regrowth from anything besides scalp loosening combined with a violet ray and maybe some brushing, the application of Emu Oil, and Dermarolling. These topicals and pills help to STOP the damage that occurs from accumulated DHT rather than reversing it (unless the follicles aren't severely clogged with DHT and other gunk) This is why stuff like FIN and hair transplants often go terribly wrong & most HT surgeons prescribe the use of FIN after performing the HT on the patient. Of course inhibiting DHT production works if you start before your follicles are completely clogged (although the body stops responding to stuff like FIN after a while) and that would kind of make your situation equal to a women's situation (one that has a tight scalp) because even though you have a tight scalp, you now have very little DHT being produced thus then you are not being affected by the DHT that much just like women with tight scalps and low DHT productions. You saying something like "my whole body must be hypoxic then" means you just completely misunderstood everything I said. If you want to see how hypoxia affects hair growth just look at your forearms... I read somewhere that they are borderline hypoxic.

SO IN SHORT: We are NOT lowering or attacking DHT here.... we are attacking HYPOXIA/LOW BLOOD FLOW.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Complexx wrote:

1: Females DO AND CAN HAVE TIGHT SCALPS, sure.... But a tight scalp is NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM. I clearly said a tight scalp+ELEVATED levels of DHT is the problem. Most if not all women do not produce elevated levels of DHT unless they're going through menopause or they are pregnant/giving birth, that's why you may see some women with increased facial/body hair after going through both those things.
One of the problems. Just one. If you don't have enough T3 getting to your follicles to activate them into growth phase - forget it. If you have high cortisol - forget it. If you have high prolactin - forget it. Too much estrogen, probably forget it as well. If you have any nutrient deficiencies - forget it. There are a myriad of problems which can cause this. For example diffuse loss is different from MPB in my opinion, and usually people with thyroid issues get it because their follicles do not get modulated into growth phase by T3 and more and more go dormant.

2: I never said the tightening of the scalp creates more DHT.... I said more DHT is ACCUMULATED in those areas which are hypoxic. You are only sensitive to DHT when the region is hypoxic. DHT is actually not bad for your hair at all & I never said it was. The study clearly shows LESS DHT being accumilated in those recently compromised follicles after the Galea was loosened via Botox.
Which study?

3: Lowering DHT works for people that start at the earliest stages of baldness (with stuff like FIN) but rogain doesn't always work for those that have EXTREMELY tight scalps simply the blood flow to the scalp is too compromised. But for older people with very dormant and or clogged follicles GOOD LUCK seeing any type of significant regrowth from anything besides scalp loosening combined with a violet ray and maybe some brushing, the application of Emu Oil, and Dermarolling. These topicals and pills help to STOP the damage that occurs from accumulated DHT rather than reversing it (unless the follicles aren't severely clogged with DHT and other gunk) This is why stuff like FIN and hair transplants often go terribly wrong & most HT surgeons prescribe the use of FIN after performing the HT on the patient. Of course inhibiting DHT production works if you start before your follicles are completely clogged (although the body stops responding to stuff like FIN after a while) and that would kind of make your situation equal to a women's situation (one that has a tight scalp) because even though you have a tight scalp, you now have very little DHT being produced thus then you are not being affected by the DHT that much just like women with tight scalps and low DHT productions. You saying something like "my whole body must be hypoxic then" means you just completely misunderstood everything I said. If you want to see how hypoxia affects hair growth just look at your forearms... I read somewhere that they are borderline hypoxic.
You don't think there is a system in place for the body to reverse low blood flow if you fix whatever caused it? If the body can regenerate adrenal glands, why not that?

My forearms are not a lot more hairy than they used to be. Someone here bought an oxygen meter not long ago, they should be able to verify these claims?

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 pm

DeadlyDevice wrote:
Complexx wrote:

One of the problems. Just one. If you don't have enough T3 getting to your follicles to activate them into growth phase - forget it. If you have high cortisol - forget it. If you have high prolactin - forget it. Too much estrogen, probably forget it as well. If you have any nutrient deficiencies - forget it. There are a myriad of problems which can cause this. For example diffuse loss is different from MPB in my opinion, and usually people with thyroid issues get it because their follicles do not get modulated into growth phase by T3 and more and more go dormant.

Which study?

You don't think there is a system in place for the body to reverse low blood flow if you fix whatever caused it? If the body can regenerate adrenal glands, why not that?

My forearms are not a lot more hairy than they used to be. Someone here bought an oxygen meter not long ago, they should be able to verify these claims?
Here's the study presented by a "manual veteran" (SlowMoe) that has achieved (and still is) spectacular hair regrowth.... BTW there is another study very sinilar to this one with similar results as well. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/68482-Yet-another-study-disproving-the-donor-dominance-theory. I'm too tired to go and look for the official link... That's all I can find for now.

Quick question.... How do you expect ANY good nutrients make its way to a follicle when the blood flow is impaired and the follicle is clogged?

As for some of the things you said: I can't vouch for anything but MPB here.... Anything else is not within my range. But just to take a shot at your response.... I just wanted to say that I've seen overweight, depressed anxious people that eat nothing but crap while stressing all day (for real) I've also seem many homeless guys that were/are alcoholics that have full heads of thick hair. In fact, one if the fatest guys in the works has a GREAT head of thick, good quality hair. Being overweight already means low T, high Estrogen, most likely high cortisol, & everything else out of wack & they still happen to have great heads of hair. & if all of that stuff you mentioned automatically means you are going to loose your hair then everyone would be bald by now bro. Hell, I would have been bald by the age of 13.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:14 pm

I don't know. What I do know is that I wouldn't be here if I hadn't done some really stupid things, diet and lifestyle wise (such as low carb, and alternate day fasting, and severe calorie restriction). I had the thickest hair of all people I knew. Never would have been in the back of my mind that I would have hair loss. Until I went through that what I did. And then MOST of my body went downhill. Hair loss is currently far from my biggest issue.

The things I did are the key for me to understand what caused my hair loss. I'm not saying everyone's balding comes from the same, of course not. I had great hair when I ate junk food as well.

Now I am hypothyroid, have hormone issues, and big problems other than hair loss... and I think if I could fix those, very probably my hair would grow back. But easier said than done.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:39 am

-Tight scalps do actually appear to create more DHT locally in the galea (balding) area because the low oxygen environment eliminates DHT's compeditor, estradiol, whicgh needs oxygen to flourish.

Remember, placebo reduded scalp DHT by 15%, but didn't alter serum DHT. Placebo is a powerful thing; if you think you will get better, you will have less stress, which will make you more healthy. In the case of scalp DHT reduction I believe placebos' stress reduction caused a decrease in scalp tightness.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:44 am

SlowMoe wrote:-Tight scalps do actually appear to create more DHT locally in the galea (balding) area because the low oxygen environment eliminates DHT's compeditor, estradiol, whicgh needs oxygen to flourish.

Remember, placebo reduded scalp DHT by 15%, but didn't alter serum DHT. Placebo is a powerful thing; if you think you will get better, you will have less stress, which will make you more healthy. In the case of scalp DHT reduction I believe placebos' stress reduction caused a decrease in scalp tightness.
Yea I figured that.... But that's why we still need you around here lol.

& in regards to plscebo: Before I went to bed my iPhone died on me. You actually took the words right out of my mouth. Placebo was shown to regrow hair with not only massaging a "fake topical" but also taking "fake pills" (so you can't think maybe it was the massage that did the work ) So yea of course using the mind to body connectin to your advantage can take care of your hair loss (used to say it all of the time) However, I think it's easier for most people perform manual exercises because face it..... Mostly everybidy in here is a nervous wreck because of something.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:50 am

As a matter of fact.... The mind is so powerful that the nocebo effect (most don't even know what that is) was shown to induce hair loss. They gave patients fake chemotherapy/radiation therapy and some lost their hair!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:06 am

Complexx wrote:As a matter of fact.... The mind is so powerful that the nocebo effect (most don't even know what that is) was shown to induce hair loss. They gave patients fake chemotherapy/radiation therapy and some lost their hair!
There is an old saying "whether you think you can or think you can't............you're probably right"
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 am

slowmoe or complexx can you send me a good link on ebay to a violet ray thats worth buying.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:19 am

SlowMoe wrote:
Complexx wrote:As a matter of fact.... The mind is so powerful that the nocebo effect (most don't even know what that is) was shown to induce hair loss. They gave patients fake chemotherapy/radiation therapy and some lost their hair!
There is an old saying "whether you think you can or think you can't............you're probably right"
Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.

Henry Ford

Agreed!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:24 am

gg4545 wrote:slowmoe or complexx can you send me a good link on ebay to a violet ray thats worth buying.
I guess I can do that.... My results are not just from the violet ray though. My results are coming from violet ray, faster EFT, emu oil, and maintaining a loose scalp. The violet ray is EXTREMELY helpful though IMO... It's a big part of this process.

I bought mines a long time ago (master violet ray) for about $200. You can't quote me on that though. I'll see if I can PM you a decent violet ray on EBay.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:00 am

thanks and whats faster eft

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:20 pm

This is a good conversation going here.

There's some conflicts even within this dialogue it seems. I don't doubt that massage and manuals help - anything that stimulates blood flow and evacuation of waste is good - no matter where it is on the body.

But there's some contradictory things here. Like if internals aren't important then why is DHT regulation relevant? And if there's a pre-set subcutaneous lair of fat that will help the follicle I'm not sure how anything will help that. Unless the hypothesis is that dermarolling or wounding will help build that layer up?

I'm also curious if anyone using maliniak/violet ray or other manuals has found regrowth if they were at a norwood 3 or better. It seems like a lot of people who are NW 4 or 5 and beyond are getting some new terminals and vellous hairs, but I haven't heard of anyone getting success if they are at a NW 3 or lower.

Complexxx you mentioned you were 21 in an earlier post, I believe, what's your NW classification?

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:33 pm

JDawg wrote:This is a good conversation going here.

There's some conflicts even within this dialogue it seems. I don't doubt that massage and manuals help - anything that stimulates blood flow and evacuation of waste is good - no matter where it is on the body.

But there's some contradictory things here. Like if internals aren't important then why is DHT regulation relevant? And if there's a pre-set subcutaneous lair of fat that will help the follicle I'm not sure how anything will help that. Unless the hypothesis is that dermarolling or wounding will help build that layer up?

I'm also curious if anyone using maliniak/violet ray or other manuals has found regrowth if they were at a norwood 3 or better.  It seems like a lot of people who are NW 4 or 5 and beyond are getting some new terminals and vellous hairs, but I haven't heard of anyone getting success if they are at a NW 3 or lower.

Complexxx you mentioned you were 21 in an earlier post, I believe, what's your NW classification?

NW1 or 1.5. I was receding a little less than 1 inch at both temples and BARELY receding on my hairline area. This method works far more better & faster on guys that are less bald than guys that are already slick bald.

To answer the subcutaneous fatty layer question.... There is a layer of subcutaneous fat under each "fleshy part" or skin you have.... It's litterally almost everywhere where you have skin. Emu oil actually replenishes these fats (scalp has to be loosened and bloodflow needs to be restored back to normal though) look into Dr.Hollick and his research/findings.

As for the first question.... That's already been answered on this thread. Go back and reread all of the posts on this thread and you'll find the answer.

Last edited by Complexx on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out some things.)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 am

So you went from a NW 1.5 to a NW 1 with violet ray and massage?

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next