Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal?

+6
stresssucks
ferox
Nanas
SlowMoe
Complexx
Growdamnit
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? Empty Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal?

Post  Growdamnit Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Currently, I am on a great diet, exercise, cold showers, brushing, derma rolling, castor+emu oil, massage and have succeeded in growing vellus hairs all over complete bald spots. How can I turn them terminal naturally without a helmet or device? Do I just need to give it time and my body will regulate itself, or is there some magical way to do this?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? Empty Re: Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal?

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 pm

First of all, GOOD JOB! Where were the bald spots, temples? How long have you been balding for? I know you said your galea was extremely tight before so I won't even ask.

IMO I think supps like Citrulline Malate are GREAT for boosting the circulation all over the body... Give it a try. You should also try that "Detumescence Therapy" that people on this forum have been talking about.

May I ask why you wish not to try out the violet ray? I think that is the very best way to turn vellus hairs into terminal ones.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? Empty Re: Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal?

Post  SlowMoe Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 am

I'd say the best practical way would be to dermastamp with as big a needle as you can handle.
Complexx I took care of you yesterday BTW.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 am

I have been balding at my temples since I was about 18, I'm 23 currently. I don't have the money for this violet ray and I don't think it could be healthy.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 am

SlowMoe wrote:I'd say the best practical way would be to dermastamp with as big a needle as you can handle.
Dude I have a huge problems with PM'S Sad Thanks a lot man.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 am

Growdamnit wrote:I have been balding at my temples since I was about 18, I'm 23 currently. I don't have the money for this violet ray and I don't think it could be healthy.

Okay I see... Well good luck on all of that bro. Those hairs will eventually become terminal (mine are starting to now) they took a little while though. Just be patient. Oh, & I forgot to mention "inversion therapy" I heard it was pretty effective.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 am

SlowMoe wrote:I'd say the best practical way would be to dermastamp with as big a needle as you can handle.
Slow, are these Dernastamps really safe? I'm honestly scared of em lol. Would you say they are as effective as a violet ray? Or is a derna stamp better?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 am

Complexx wrote:
Slow, are these Dernastamps really safe? I'm honestly scared of em lol. Would you say they are as effective as a violet ray? Or is a derna stamp better?
The thing about a derma roller is that when the needles come out it isn't straight out so it causes a lot more trauma/ pain. I use my dermaroller like a stamp; press down, lift and repeat. WAY less painful. And to me it should create new blood vessels better than a violet ray, but the violet ray supposedly stimulates the cells electrically, which makes sense and might be part of the reason it works, besides more blood flow.

There are a lot of people on a lot of forums doing full blown dermarolling with pics and stuff. I believe most are at the 3-4 month mark. About half are reporting seeing more vellus....velus going terminal...... other half don't see anything yet
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:28 am

SlowMoe wrote:
Complexx wrote:
The thing about a derma roller is that when the needles come out it isn't straight out so it causes a lot more trauma/ pain. I use my dermaroller like a stamp; press down, lift and repeat. WAY less painful. And to me it should create new blood vessels better than a violet ray, but the violet ray supposedly stimulates the cells electrically, which makes sense and might be part of the reason it works, besides more blood flow.

There are a lot of people on a lot of forums doing full blown dermarolling with pics and stuff. I believe most are at the 3-4 month mark. About half are reporting seeing more vellus....velus going terminal...... other half don't see anything yet
Interesting.... Wish there were people using the VR. To my knowledge, every person that has used the violet ray has experienced great results.

About the dernarolling.... Maybe the half that hasn't seen any results still have very tight Galeas that restrict them from seeing results?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:00 am

i stick my head into a bucket filled with water and ice , while im hanging upside down on a pull bar (with inversion boots).
its a little bit harsh but stimulates the scalp intensly.

Another nice thing is listening to frequencies for growth hormone stimulation , u can actaully feel the scalp pump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NMbV2QlIz4

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:16 am

Nanas wrote:i stick my head into a bucket filled with water and ice , while im hanging upside down on a pull bar (with inversion boots).
its a little bit harsh but stimulates the scalp intensly.

Another nice thing is listening to frequencies for growth hormone stimulation , u can actaully feel the scalp pump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NMbV2QlIz4

Wow, great information bro!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:18 am

I've been doing inversion as well. Nanas, that visual makes me laugh out loud, hahahah. Razz 

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:01 am

Growdamnit wrote: Nanas, that visual makes me laugh out loud, hahahah. Razz 
x2 lol

Imagine if someone happened to walk into your house unexpectedly and see you like that they'd be like

Best way to turn vellus hairs terminal? DUDE+WTF+_66dfc359df838485a5748538418617c2
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:37 am

* People who have problem with their looks tend to have less unexcpected visits ...(-:

* Its so redicolous how we try to hide the fact that we have beliefe and faith and willing to go far to get what we want,
in this cinical, faithless world.
  Why should i feel shame if take my hairloss seriously?    

* on the other hand, we should try to accept our looks and avoid negative feeling about it,
which will bring more stress and thus make situation worst.
 one should think about his hair as healthy and beautiful and avoid situation which prove the opposite - long mirror gazing,        
  putting topicals infront of the mirror and concentrate in the balding areas etc.

" WHAT YOU RESIST, PERSIST"

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 am

Nanas wrote:* People who have problem with their looks tend to have less unexcpected visits ...(-:

* Its so redicolous how we try to hide the fact that we have beliefe and faith and willing to go far to get what we want,
in this cinical, faithless world.
  Why should i feel shame if take my hairloss seriously?    

* on the other hand, we should try to accept our looks and avoid negative feeling about it,
which will bring more stress and thus make situation worst.
 one should think about his hair as healthy and beautiful and avoid situation which prove the opposite - long mirror gazing,        
  putting topicals infront of the mirror and concentrate in the balding areas etc.

" WHAT YOU RESIST, PERSIST"
Just kidding by the way. I drive around with a band on my head brushing my hair. I don't care. But honestly that would be a hell of a sight to see haha
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 am

its awesome, try it. you will feel so good after those 10 minutes.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am

Nanas wrote:its awesome, try it. you will feel so good after those 10 minutes.
Since cold water closes blood vessels i wonder if this would be counterproductive, since the point of inversion is to get as much blood to the hair as possible.... Sounds like it would be better to do a cold water dunk after the inversion IMO....?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 am

i dont have any scientific background for this, the idea came to my mind and i decided to try it and i works.
"HOT Water STIMULATES Blood Flow to the SURFACE of the Body, while COLD Water STIMULATES Blood Flow to the CORE of the Body"
The ice water enhance the inversion benefit greatly imo,the scalp getting loose and muscles getting pumped.
when you finished your inversion and you stand on your feet there is a nice sense of heat in the head and neck.

just note that many hair oils contain cooling substances like camphur and menthol, same like in "Bengay" cream which used for muscle pain.
If you would like to go further , u can put a bucket of boling water next to the one with the ice water and go from one to another.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 am

Nanas wrote: u can put a bucket of boling water next to the one with the ice water and go from one to another.
Yeah because the boiling water would melt the flesh off your scalp and the wounding response would  regrow your hair. Not a bad idea.

J/K BTW
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:49 am

I'm starting a huge shed and it's horrible. Is this supposed to happen, Slow?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:09 am

Growdamnit wrote:I'm starting a huge shed and it's horrible. Is this supposed to happen, Slow?
Grow, how long have you been slick bald on these spots? You told me you were undergoing the balding process for five years.... Have most spots been bald for say 3-5 years? Also, did you have thin hair all around before you loosened the scalp? How much was your temples receding and was your hairline/crown affected.

Sorry for all if the questions, I'm just trying to figure out how bad this problem was for you before it got better.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 am

Growdamnit wrote:I'm starting a huge shed and it's horrible. Is this supposed to happen, Slow?
Have you been doing anything differently? Diet, excess partying, stress, etc?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:41 am

It wasn't bad. My only loss is in the temples. They have both been slick bald for about 2 years now.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 am

Growdamnit wrote:It wasn't bad. My only loss is in the temples. They have both been slick bald for about 2 years now.
So they completely filled up & then went through shedding a third time?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:18 pm

I feel as if my temples are receding but there is vellus hair that is getting longer and covers my temples. I am very unsure if these are regrowing hairs or miniaturizing hairs.

Slowmoe, I started a super strict no sugar, no gluten, no dairy diet about 3 1/2 months ago. Other than that, nothing.

I might be stressing about hair loss a little too much.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next