Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid?

2 posters

Go down

thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? Empty thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid?

Post  Espio Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:13 pm

My daughter has always had very thin, fine hair, I figured her hair would thicken as she got older but she's almost 3 now and it's still thin. She also has some other hyperthyroid symptoms like the pain in her eyes (along with a cyst next to her eye that the doctor says is harmless but should be removed by a plastic surgeon). She is also irritated very easily, constant mood swings, can't sit still. I'm trying to find info on other tests I can do at home for hyperthyroidism, how come I can't find anything on a temperature test? Is that no longer accepted as a good test for thyroid problems?

Espio

Back to top Go down

thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? Empty Re: thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:45 am

This might not apply, but just in case. Avoid anything GMO, make sure she eats quality protein, make sure that she's not sensitive to Wi-Fi, Cell phone radiation, live near Cell Tower, or worse a "Smart" meter.

How do you know? Take a vacation away from all of that stuff, if she feels better, it could be it.

Beyond that, copper can help settle down the thyroid.

The basal test is just one of the tools.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid? Empty Re: thin hair for my 3 year old girl, hyperthyroid?

Post  Espio Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 am

Yes my wife uses the internet on her iphone a lot, and she even leaves her cell phone next to their bed because she uses the iphone as an alarm. I'm going to have to tell her to buy a real alarm and turn that internet data thing off the phone atleast while they are sleeping. And yes our house does have a smart meter as well, I heard there is an opt-out available though. We have internet but I have the wireless disabled, even though it's a pain in the ass having the cat5 cords going everywhere.

We'll think about it next time we are out of town, see if she still has the symptoms, thanks CS!

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:31 am

Espio - Definitely check out this whole video (towards the end is where the real interest part is).

Smart meters are so much more powerful than cell phone radiation (including a tower), and according to Klinghardt, the German way of dealing with these "smart" meters is to tear them down.

About the copper, it helps deal with prion mediated diseases. One that could be part of the hyperthyroid problem. An electric sensitivity could drive this type of infection.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:59 am

No way, a smart meter is more damaging than a cell phone tower? The same cell phone towers that years ago people were freaking out because there were studies showing a huge increase in cancer for people living within a few thousand feet of one cell phone tower? Well it would be impossible to avoid them because your neighbors all have them too, unless you lived way out in the country! Okay thank you for the reference i will watch the video ASAP! Thanks CS!

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down