Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anxiety/Panic attack EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anxiety/Panic attack

5 posters

Go down

Anxiety/Panic attack Empty Anxiety/Panic attack

Post  Hairbeback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 pm

I have been having anxiety ever since I was 25 (I am 28 now) It started slowly...never had it before I was pretty much carefree. Every year it got worse and so did my sleep schedule. I mean I have gone late to bed before.....but the last year I usually end up in bed around 5 am. Its terrible and you feel drowsy, foggy and meh lol. Recently after drinking a large Dunkin Donut coffee....I got really weak and decided to lay down on my bed....it was hot and I was sweating all over the place. I felt so weak I got up and walked around and finally decided to do an ice cold shower to wake myself up. Did the ice cold shower for about 15 seconds and BAM I felt like I was going to faint. I ran out the shower got some clothes, feeling weak and on the verge of passing out. Pretty much family tried to calm me down I started eating some food and drinking water and felt a little bit better. Mind you this was after a routine check up doctor said my heart was fine a week before this incident and blood pressure was to. I didn't have any blood work done. After this episode my anxiety was kicking in wondering what happened to me that night.....3 or 4 days after that event My head started feeling strange like it is floating in water or floating away from my head. It goes on for most of the day unless its really late like 12-5 in the morning I feel normal and sharper then I do in the day. I had this floating feeling for a week now I think I might head back to the doctor. I read it could be anxiety and its one of the 100s of symptoms What do you think it could be?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Anxiety/Panic attack Empty Re: Anxiety/Panic attack

Post  ngb Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:08 pm

How do you expect to feel after drinking a large Dunkin' Donuts coffee? Just curious.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 pm

I expected to feel energetic, after I drank it I felt weak and fatigued....and it was hot outside and couldn't put the AC on because the power went out so I basically napped and woke up in sweat on my blanket and pillow sheet. The feeling of my head floating (best way I can describe it) didn't start till about 3, 4 ,5 days after. I was so ridden with anxiety because of what happened with the coffee incident.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Hairbeback my heart goes out to you because I have experienced similar stuff. Went through a stage last year where I had those on a weekly basis for a few months - basically waking up in a sweat, feeling terrified to the point of shaking uncontrollably etc. I was alone and pretty much felt like I was dying dude, it was that bad, and I'm not prone to exaggeration either :-)

The only thing that helped me was prayer, to be honest. When I thought about those incidents more recently, I wondered if it wasn't some kind of post traumatic stress, cos I had an attempted break in when I was at home a few months before this.

The other thing to do when that happens is to focus on your breathing and try to go to a happy place. Weirdly enough, I stumbled upon this site yesterday - I wonder if it would help you at all? http://mc2method.org/listen/anxiety.php. The method seems completely counter-intuitive and I'm not sure yet how good it is, but give it a try if you're interested.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 am

Hairbeback wrote:I expected to feel energetic, after I drank it I felt weak and fatigued....and it was hot outside and couldn't put the AC on because the power went out so I basically napped and woke up in sweat on my blanket and pillow sheet. The feeling of my head floating (best way I can describe it) didn't start till about 3, 4 ,5 days after. I was so ridden with anxiety because of what happened with the coffee incident.
Caffeine is a drug. People react to drugs differently. A large coffee has an abnormal amount of this drug that is not meant to be in your body (probably 200-300 mg of caffeine). A red bull only has 80 mg of caffeine. I have some 100 mg caffeine pills and if I take a whole one I feel like crap. I can't imagine what I would feel like if I took 3. Coffee is not meant for humans to consume. Try eating real foods. No coffee, no energy drinks, not soda, no grains, no processed crap. You didn't have a panic attack

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 am

I've had some similar stuff in the past happen, and anxiety coming and going to various degrees for years.

For me excercise, meditation and above ALL ELSE, ORGANIZATION AND PRODUCTIVITY are the keys to keeping it at bay. Physical triggers like caffeine do play a big role but I find they aren't a huge deal if I keep my anxiety low in the first place. Included with meditation I would lump some self hypnosis and such to undo negative anxiety thought patterns.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 am

Panic attacks (Anxiety) usually has some common triggers (certainly overlooked by allopathic medicine).

Here are the most overlooked causes.

Usually we are probiotic people, loaded in flora...and when there is a gradual level of yeast overgrowth, panic/anxiety has
turn up.

The way to stop it is to control the yeast by restoring the gut microflora.

Here is usually why people struggle with this.

Taking antibiotics
Taking regular chlorinated baths (kills bacteria, allows fungus to thrive).
Swimming in chlorinated pools or hot tubs/Jacuzzi
breathing in mold spoors
mineral imbalances

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 am

Thanks for the replies and info. Yes Anxiety is terrible....didn't always have it, but now that I do I am slowly learning to deal with it. I made a doctors appointment and it is scheduled 2 weeks from now. In those 2 weeks I will try getting my sleep in order and try meditation and some yoga. I do exercise and feel good after I do it for a few hours...then the anxiety comes back and goes. Its very tricky. I am pretty sure it is anxiety because I recently went out with friends to a restaurant to watch the football game and I started to panic and gets anxious, nervous and had shallow breathing. I made up some excuse and left and felt better when I got home and the rest of the night

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 am

Hairy the link doesn't work, but thanks

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down