Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
a kind of poison-help EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
a kind of poison-help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
a kind of poison-help EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
a kind of poison-help EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
a kind of poison-help EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
a kind of poison-help EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
a kind of poison-help EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
a kind of poison-help EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
a kind of poison-help EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

a kind of poison-help

+2
baldoner
6 posters

Go down

a kind of poison-help Empty a kind of poison-help

Post  baldoner Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi there.I 've been poisoned by an uknown white powder before three months.I fainted after 3-4 hours.That poison create a problem with my thiroid and I also have a dramatic hairloss.i 've lost 70% of my hair in these three months and hairloss is unstoppable.Hairloss is androgenetic alopecia but is too aggresive and unstoppable.I wanted to have a test hair analysis test but an expert told me that if u consume a poison once it cannot be decected on hair.What do u think was that white powder?It damaged my dna pernament?Thanks a lot
I started using spiruline and zeolite.Also drinking a lot of vitamin C.I will check SHBG tommorow since I read that toxicity can affect this hormone by lowering it.I started propecia,doubled minoxidil and add stieprox to my therapy and nothing happens.I think that powder was heavy metal(mercury or arsenic) since these poisons are able to f**k up your hormones for so long.Is there any other chemical that can do this thing for so long?What to do u think and what do u suggest me to do?Thanks again and sorry for bad english!

baldoner

Back to top Go down

a kind of poison-help Empty Re: a kind of poison-help

Post  4039 Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 pm

If you truly have been poisoned, I would try detoxing your system with N-acetylcysteine and/or glutathione, activated charcoal and diatomaceous earth.

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 pm

wat was the circumstances of this poisoning. where and how did u receive this white powder. how do u know it was poison, and how did u trace ur symptoms back to contact with this white powder. where did this white powder come from, and how was it ingested by u?

we need more info, before we can even prove the powder was the culprit.

do u have any left to get tested? where did it come from?

by the way hair analysis is more beneficial for detecting low level chronic toxicity, expecially with heavy metals, because they migrate from blood into tissues and hair, and cross the blood brain barrier. a once off poisoning would be better detected from a blood test providing its something that can be detected, and the pathologist is prepared to spend his time (and that of the relevant machines such as mass spectrometor) to test for it, which is unlikely unless its life threatening.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  baldoner Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:45 am

Thanks for answers.I am pretty sure that this powder is renponsible for my hair loss and some other health problems.After that day I started loosing 300 hairs per day.After three months hairloss is unstoppable.I tested thiriod hormones before two months.TSH was extremely high and thyroxine very low and every day I am taking thyroxine t4.Tommorow I will check shbg.
My english are bad and I cant get how mass specrometers works.You think its gonna help?
I am using spirulina and zeolite every day in order to detox body.

baldoner

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

You must find out exactly what was inside that white powder.
DMSA is very good for poisoning that just happened.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  baldoner Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Is there any chemical that can cause you DUPA?Hairloss on sides can be from an extremely aggresive MPB?
I will check SHBG in few hours.
LOW SHBG-HIGH DHT-EARLY MPB.

baldoner

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:38 pm

u havent answered my questions so ill ask them again. these questions need to be answered first and foremost, before myself or anyone else can give u any answers.

where and how did u receive this white powder?

how do u know it was poison, and how did u trace ur symptoms back to contact with this white powder?

where did this white powder come from, and how was it ingested by u?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  baldoner Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Some enemies put it on my drink since(a girl told me that happened after 1 month).They put it on my vodka when I was on toilet.After that day I didnt feel healthy and hairloss started.After three months hairloss is unstobaple.I phone them and ask them all time but they told that didnt do anything like that.I dont know that it was a poison but after reading a lot of sites I think that a heavy metal can do this job.I am pretty sure that this powder is rensossible for what is happening

baldoner

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

well if thats true, and to me it sounds like u really have no idea, my best guess would be arsenic.

i really doubt it though. would these people really try to murder u? why would they throw away their lives like that? If u really believe that, then perhaps u should contact the police. at least they will put these people in a position where they are more likely to tell the truth about wat, if anything they did to u.

its very vague though, some girl says some people put a white powder in ur drink, a few months ago. ask her for more details, like why she didnt tell u at the time before u drunk it, why shes telling u now. to me it sounds like shes messing with u, and youve got mpb, which started a few months ago, and ur desperately trying to find a cause, of which there really isnt other than currently misunderstood complex genetic and environmental factors.

if u truely believe that u were poisoned, then the best thing u can do is go tell the whole story to the police, and tell ur doctor ur drink was spiked and u need toxicology testing done. at the very least u need to find out wat other physiological symptoms there is. that may offer a clue as to wat it was.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  baldoner Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Its too complicated story.I am 100% sure but I have no idea what was that.I have speak to police,jurist doctors.I cant prove anything.
After that day I ve lost so much hair.you cant imagine.If hairloss continues like that I will be from norwood 0.5-1 to norwood 7 in less than on year.
I just want to find out what hormonal imbalance can cause so dramatic hairloss.I just checked SHBG and it is normal.
Due to economy problems(every hormonal test costs 20euro) I cant test everyting!
I want you to suggest me what hormone to check.FSH imbalance can be rensposible for such a hairloss?

baldoner

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 am

the fact that u are looking into mpb as a cause says to me even u do not believe u were poisoned. also if the hairloss was from poisoning it would be all the hair on ur body, not just in the mpb areas.

more than likely, ur drink was spiked with either a sedative to make u more drunk, or just a white powder, to make u paranoid, both of which is extremely cruel, but not life threatening, and u simply have agressive mpb. which im sure we can all relate to u trying to find a medical explanation, as we have all been there.

as for the hormone tests, im confused. do u admit u werent poisoned, and now want to test for male pattern baldness? or do u want the test for hormonal imbalances caused by poisoning.

i suggest u test thyroid function i.e. T3 and T4, and testosterone levels. that will cover the majority of hormonal hairloss.

also if ur really going from nw1 to nw7, again i highly doubt it, it sounds like a gross exaggeration to me, but if u are then cortizone injections may stop the shedding. which is basically wat i think u have, ur just reacting badly to it, as alot of us did, when we first discovered it.

are u losing hair everywhere or just in the temples and crown? if its just in the temples and crown, then its 100% male pattern baldness, same as alot of us. wats the hair like in other males in ur family? (father and brothers, and uncles)

a summary of my advice, is as follows.

tell the police and the doctor if u wtill believe u were poisoned, and ask for toxicology tests.

also ask the doctor for T3, T4 and testosterone tests. see a dermatologist for a miniturization study, which will tell u if its mpb.

then decide on whether u want to try chemical or natural methods. the dermatologist will help u with chemical methods (although i do not reccomend it), or this forum can help u with natural methods.

and find out why that girl told u they poisoned u. is it true? or is she a s.h.i.t stirrer. why did she not tell u straight away, and have they done it to anybody else. if she insists its true, then get over there and kick there asses, or better yet, send the police there. If its not true, then tell her off for lying. its one or the other.

we cant have people like that on the street. its not cool. get some new friends.

i hope ive helped, ive spent alot of time responding to this thread.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  baldoner Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:26 am

Thanks for your replies.I really appreciate your help.I believe that they tried to kill me or harm me or something(when I fainted if gastric fluid went to the lung I was dead).My body shed that heavy metal or toxin whatever it was but this created an imbalance on my hormones.i lose hair from all over the head its like dupa but its not dupa.I also lose a lot of hair from chest and armpit and also lose more than usual but not so much from beard and mustache.I will go check my thiroid again

baldoner

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:04 am

what do you mean by dupa?

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 am

Maybe your are stressing so much over what happened and this stress is causing problems, not any white powder ..

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down