Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off?

4 posters

Go down

for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? Empty for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off?

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Just curious. For those that are brushing daily, are you having results? (trying to gauge which is better, if daily healing time is needed etc..)

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? Empty Re: for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off?

Post  Jay07 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I've been brushing for around 10 months as much as I want to see amazing results I cannot confirm that I have. I can't even tell if it has stabilised my hairline because I don't know if it would of been like this anyway. But I just cannot figure out if its actually helping me or not....

Jay07

Back to top Go down

for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off? Empty Re: for SloeMoe and all other brushers out there, who is brushing *every* day vs. on and off?

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Has it been every day? Every other day?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 am

I brush pretty much every day, not vigorously, so my scalp doesn't get super red or anything.

I have noticed that my hairline is growing back much slower than my vertex; it has been receeded like it is for probably 4-5 years, whereas my vertex has gotten progressively worse over the last 5 years.

If you look back at the brushing lady blog, her hairline took at least 3 years to regain 1 norwood if I remember correctly, so pretty much expect to gain it back at the same rate as you lost it, give or take.
I want to sa my vertex is growing back faster than I lost it, like I said hairline is stubborn because its been in its current condition for several years.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:21 am

Thanks Moe.

I am also brushing everyday and with olive oil. How hard would you say you brush though? You definitely press down a good amount so your scalp is stimulated right? (obvious I guess)

I do around 300 brush strokes daily, around 120 on each side of hairline with 100 on vertex. Sound reasonable?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am

Everyday... And slow moe I believ you take weekends off right???

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am

Yah I press down faairly hard, and 300 strokes sounds good.

Just keep that scalp loose between brushing.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 am

Jay07 wrote:Everyday... And slow moe I believ you take weekends off right???

Sometimes. This weekend I brushed every day
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:24 am

I am a really good case in point that most of us just don't have the discipline to stick with brushing and manual methods every day.

I think that's a big reason why manuals don't get more attention/air time. Simply because most of us do them for a period of time and then slack off. Most people don't stick with them for the full year or two required to see good results.

I was seeing good results when I was doing it regularly. I'm trying to get back into it again. We'll see.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 am

SlowMoe wrote:Yah I press down faairly hard, and 300 strokes sounds good.

You say this just to get an adjunct effect right? Not that if you dont do scalp loosening brushing could be detrimental right?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:Yah I press down faairly hard, and 300 strokes sounds good.

You say this just to get an adjunct effect right? Not that if you dont do scalp loosening brushing could be detrimental right?
I think 300 strokes would be enough to get a result.

And I doubt it would be detrimentsl, just only 1/2 as effective
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down