Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
hearing loss, nerve damage EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

hearing loss, nerve damage

+2
whodathunkit
Yanks
6 posters

Go down

hearing loss, nerve damage Empty hearing loss, nerve damage

Post  Yanks Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:13 pm

I posted this on curezone last night. looking for some help as to what i should do to reverse hair cell nerve damage and heal my accute loss of hearing

I need some suggestions on scripts to run or supplements and ear drop concoctions if anyone has any... I damaged my hearing while weight lifting last week. I was doing decline bench press and the pressure build up resulted in a sort of popping that sprung intense ringing in my ear. It got worse from there as I tried plugging it and playing music (I'm a guitarist in a rock band). I woke up the other day with really intense ringing and hypersensitivity to high frequency noises and had it diagnosed as damage to my hair cells in the inner ear. As of now my hearing is pretty damaged in the high frequency range and everything sounds very muffled.

I was prescribed prednisone in hopes killing the inflammation and salvaging my hearing, but I'm pretty unwilling to take that. I've been doing a lot of vitamin c and colloidal silver to ward off any possible infections and curcumin plus resveratrol to keep down inflammation. Any other ideas?

And what scripts can I run to help right now? Long term I'm thinking I'll have to regenerate nerve cells and I know hg is implemented in tinnitus so I'll be running that as I'm sure that plays a role, but what can I do to prevent any permanent hearing loss?

Thanks!

Yanks

Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

hearing loss, nerve damage Empty Re: hearing loss, nerve damage

Post  whodathunkit Wed May 01, 2013 7:46 am

Yanks, I am profoundly deaf. I have worn two hearing aids for nearly 20 years. I have some residual low frequency hearing but high and mid-freq is pretty much shot. You might as well talk to a door knob if my back is turned and I'm not wearing my aids. I'm really sorry to hear what has happened to you.

The reason I tell you that is because I know what you're going through having already lost my hearing, and hindsight has shown me lots of things I could have done to protect myself.

My advice is to take the prednisone in the short term. It's scary stuff, and I don't blame your first instinct to be not to take it, but if you're not on it for a long time it won't do lasting damage, and you should DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO RECOVER YOUR HEARING. If it was me I would take it for at least a week just to see if it can help. Short term sometimes pred can work miracles. The longer you wait to address the problem, the better chance the damage will be permanent.

Magnesium is supposed to be protective and restorative of hearing. I would also start loading on mag, as many varieties (citrate, orotate, etc.) as you can.

If the band is your main employment, you will either need to take a leave of absence or use high quality earplugs. Continually exposing your tender, inflamed ears to that noise is going to accelerate the damage. I lost my hearing because I've seen all the loudest rock bands in the Western hemisphere, plus I worked in bars with bands every night for over a decade. I had a predisposition to hearing loss because of a high fever when I was a child, and the constant exposure to loud noise in my adolescence and early adulthood just did me in.

Also, I would go see a good chiropractor. Remember chiropractic was "discovered" because a guy named Palmer adjusted the cervical bones of a deaf guy, and the guy could miraculously hear again. The guy had sudden onset deafness like you (I think he hit his head or something), and the problem was apparently pinched cervical nerves. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen to you if you get adjusted, but a good chiropractor is worth visiting any way, and ya just never know. But make sure you get a good one on references, because there's an awful lot of bad ones out there. I don't really have a healthy respect for the profession in general, but recently became the client of a real healer who is a chiropractor, and he's done wonders for my health. If you PM me with your geographic area I might be able to help you find a good one.

I'm interested in scripts, too, and hope rdk will chime in soon.

Good luck, take care of yourself.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 pm

i think thats excellent advice. id definately get on the prednisone. just only for a week.

also i once bought a 30$ pair of earplugs from the travel goods shop at the airport, and they have little filters in them. they knock out loud noise (such as cymbals, i played in a band too) but u can still hear all the important stuff. much better than foam ones.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu May 02, 2013 4:03 am

Thanks for the replies guys. I've been back and forth on the prednisone thing. My thinking is that I don't want to do anything that will inhibit cell regeneration. Not sure how pred will play into that. Will it dimish my body's ability to create new cells and possibly recover some of my hearing?

I'll definitely up my magnesium dosage. I've also taken some apirin, but not to happy about that either. It seems to bring the ringing down a bit the first day I took it.

I'm thinking I should probably do some fasting to bring down inflammation instead of taking pred. I wonder if anyone with significant hearing loss has ever done a few day long fast as initial treatment. Maybe this could help.

Wodanthunkit, have you tried fasting as a tratment at any time?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 pm

by the way, not sure if this is useful, but my father uses gingko for tinnitus (ringin of the ears) and he seems to think it works. one effect it has is to increase blood circulation possilby to the ears? may enhance regeneration, and anyway its safe and cheap to try.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Yanks, I cannot stress strongly enough to try some short term pred. Please. TAKE EVERY AVAILABLE OPTION TO TRY TO RECOVER YOUR HEARING. DO NOT JACK AROUND WITH OR HEM AND HAW OVER THIS PROBLEM BECAUSE OF PREJUDICE AGAINST ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE.

I'm shouting because I'm getting the impression that the urgency of the situation may be escaping you. Don't do that. If you try everything and nothing works, then you will have tried. Hearing loss isn't the end of the world and technology can be an amazing help. But if you don't try everything and your hearing is permanently damaged, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Trust me on this. I know from hard experience. It's just better to be able to hear without technological aid if it's at all possible.

Short term pred is extremely unlikely to do irreversible damage. And it could help. If it hasn't helped in a week, you'll know it won't work. Even if it does help, it's unlikely to help more beyond about a week. So either way, it's a short-term thing.

I have tried EVERYTHING to recover my hearing: fasting, diet changes, spinal manipulation, intense therapeutic massage techniques, LLLT/LED shined into my ear, all kinds of supplements...you name it, I've tried it. Nothing worked for me. But I believe that's because the damage was long done before I tried these techniques. I went deaf gradually. When someone goes deaf gradually they're not really aware of what's happening until it's way too late, even though it's painfully and frustratingly obvious to everyone around them that the deaf person has a problem.

Which reminds me, you might want to try an low-level laser. Just one diode of the same wavelength used in OMG's helmets. Stick it in your ear for about five minutes per day. Or you could research to see what might be the best for tissue/nerve regeneration. It's been so long since I used it for that I just don't remember much about it any more.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri May 03, 2013 5:39 am

Thanks for the concern! I have started taking the prednisone, but I'm not happy about it. My main concern with it is that I'm unsure of whether or not it could impede cell regeneration. I'm not sure if inflammation is necessarily my biggest issue or not right now. If I had taken it the day or day after the inital injury I think it would serve its purpose well, but I started it yesterday afternoon and damaged my hearing initially 8 days beforehand. I've read it's imperative to take it within 48 hours, 10 days and 30 days. Big differences, but my guess is the 10 day suggestion is the most accurate. I just have a subtle feeling that it may actually prevent healing at this stage in the game. Regardless I'm on it. But instead of doing 6 days (6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 4mg pills) I'm doing 5 (5,4,3,2,1)
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 am

Sorry for shouting. It's a subject I'm rather evangelical about. Wink

I think 48 hours might have been better to start the pred, but you're still within the window. And it's still my contention that no lasting harm will come from it. Five days sounds like an excellent course. You'll get help from it, or not, by then.

Do look into LLLT, too. And I hope rdk or someone will chime in with some scripts. I'm interested in those, myself.

I wish you all the best of luck, Yanks, and pray you get your hearing back. And please keep us updated.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm

whodathunkit wrote:Sorry for shouting. It's a subject I'm rather evangelical about. Wink

I think 48 hours might have been better to start the pred, but you're still within the window. And it's still my contention that no lasting harm will come from it. Five days sounds like an excellent course. You'll get help from it, or not, by then.

Do look into LLLT, too. And I hope rdk or someone will chime in with some scripts. I'm interested in those, myself.

I wish you all the best of luck, Yanks, and pray you get your hearing back. And please keep us updated.

i have some tinnitus and i think i have some hearing loss actually, i didnt realize you could even get it back?

besides waht you recommended, anything else you can recommend?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Rife Medic 5 scripts are always a good place to start.

Hearing loss sudden

Hearing Disorders

usually they are run for 3 minutes each, duty 50 in a loop with nails on top of the SG-1.

So script can experiment with

label loop
dwell 180
#Hearing loss sudden
40, 500, 950, 2250, 10530, 105910, 242500, 391280, 425520, 815290
goto loop

----------------------------------------------------------------
label loop
dwell 180
#Hearing Disorders
10, 500, 930, 2250, 5290, 30000, 142500, 350000, 422060, 775290
goto loop

I have never heard any testimonials regarding hearing loss but you can experiment with the above and hope it's helpful.

In general, can take asprin and Vitamin E immediately after say a rock concert and was shown in I believe a study to prevent hearing damage if taken immediately. I'm sure google search can give more info as I'm going off memory.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat May 04, 2013 6:17 am

sanderson said:
i have some tinnitus and i think i have some hearing loss actually, i didnt realize you could even get it back?
No, if it's not an acute injury I don't think you can recover lost hearing. IMO Yanks has a decent chance because his hearing loss was very recent sudden onset, and he's addressing the situation ASAP. Most of us aren't that "lucky", if you want to use that word for what happened to Yanks; I use it loosely. But you get my meaning. For most of us, hearing loss is the result of gradual, cumulative damage that manifests over time, and we only realize what's happening far beyond the stage when our ears were acutely injured. By then it's too late.

If you're not handicapped yet (that is, if your loss is mild and not significantly impacting your life in a negative way), then take magnesium and stay away from situations like concerts and bars with bands (or wear high-quality earplugs when in those social situations). If I had it all to do over again, those would be my #1 priorities. Stay healthy and stay smart, and you should be fine.

Not sure what can be done about tinnitus, though. I have it a tiny bit but it's not bothersome because it's very occasional, so I haven't really researched it. They say those "white noise" hearing aids (things that fit in your ear like an aid but instead of helping you hear they make a low-level white noise that distracts your brain from the tinnitus while not interfering with your hearing) are pretty effective, but I don't know much beyond that.

rdk said:
Rife Medic 5 scripts are always a good place to start...
rdk, thanks as always for the scripts!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sat May 04, 2013 10:43 am

I appreciate the input everyone. I'm now on day 3 of pred. I've noticed some subtle side effects, but nothing crazy at all. My noise sensitivity has gone down a little bit and hearing seems to have come back minimally. We'll see what the next couple weeks hold. I've been taking mag mal, NAC, Vit C, Toco5, zinc, gingko, selenium, 1000IU Vit D (I'll have to run some vit d receptor scripts after, but short term I feel it may work synergistic with the pred), and just got my hands on some more vit A. This is in addition to antioxidant boost and a couple others I take here and there. The biggest difference maker I believe is going to be faith in healing.

JDP, I'll run those freq's ASAP. Been doing "general ear issues" out of the CAFL and 10hz to help with inflammation and healing, but I'll add these in. I wonder about mercury and how much of a factor that could be with sudden hearing loss. I wonder if it created a weakness of the ear drum/hair cells etc and primed it for damage. So I'm thinking some cutler style hg chelation rounds may be of small benefit in the next few weeks and further down the road. Right now, the ringing and noise sensitivity are still the biggest nuisances for me.

Whodathunkit, I feel for you, having dealt with this issue for so long. I'm only a week and half in and it's becoming a big roadblock in life in general. Likewise, I'll pray for you that you can find what works for you to reverse/lessen the loss. Thanks for your help. Oh and have you ever tried Ring Stop or Ring Relief ear drops? I read a testimonial quickly the other day in curezone I beleive from someone who claimed it helped.

I'm now trying to reverse engineer and figure out why I was prone to this damage to begin with. I've come up with the fact that I've had very severe TMJ most of my life (most prominent on the left side), I had a tight muscle in my neck under the skull and spine over the past couple months, I assume i'm hg tocix based on symptoms and the fact that I had multiple amalgams as a child. Plus my parents had them when I was conceived. Luckily I only have composites now. I'm wondering if these avenues could be helpful moving forward.

And one more event I somehow forgot about was when about 5 or 6 months ago I turned on am amplifier which was turned ALL the way up and was at head level 2 feet away. It was like a bomb going off in my face and my ears rang for 3 weeks. I think that had a lot to do with this current event.

And I'm going to try niacin as well.

Again, thank you everyone.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun May 05, 2013 12:30 am

Yanks, PM me with your location and I will try to help you find a chiropractor that does the percussive soundwave adjustments that have helped me so much. They haven't helped me to recover my hearing (my loss is not fixable), but they might help you. And regardless of my hearing, the adjustments got me completely over my low-level back pain, and my strength has increased remarkably even though I haven't been exercising lately. I feel as limber as I did in my 20's. I really think you should give a good chiro a try, just to cover all bases. You say you have TMJ and all of that (atlas/axis joint, tmj, etc.) is linked together. You bones and joints could very well be playing a part in all this.

That incident with the amp sounds scary. Definitely could be part of your current problem.

Whatever happens, keep in mind that hearing loss is a PITA, but as I said, it isn't the end of the world. Technology is fantastic today...hearing aids have multiple programs for different situations (listening to music, talking on the phone, being in a noisy restaurant, etc.), and they've even come out with some recently that are programmable, blu-tooth compatible (you can send your cell phone signal into both ears without wires, for example, which is a perk hearing people don't have, lol), and are completely waterproof so you can swim in them! Those are my next purchase when my current aids crap out. Very Happy Point being, it's not our grandparent's type of hearing aids, so even if you do have some permanent damage, you can overcome it with technology. But I am fervently praying that you don't have permanent damage. It's better to not need the technology.

As for me...I just hope they can perfect stem cell therapy for hearing before I'm too old to give a shit. I've accepted the fact that something like stem cell therapy is the only thing that will ever "cure" me. I keep looking out for clinical trials that I might be eligible for but so far no luck. But honestly, now that they've come out with waterproof hearing aids, I'm less concerned with being cured than I ever have been before. Life is still good, and waterproof hearing aids make it even better. Wink IMHO we're all fortunate to live in an age when all these options are available to us if we need to try to help or heal ourselves.

P.S. Never tried Ring Stop. Tinnitus isn't a real problem for me. Did the curezone folks say it helped their overall hearing as well as tinnitus? Or do they just think they hear better b/c tinnitus stopped?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Sun May 05, 2013 9:18 am

Whodathunkit,
I am also hearing impaired. In my case it is probably congenital, or at least an inherited weakness, as most of my sibs have hearing problems. I've been hard or hearing since my 20's, and I also wear two hearing aids. the first ones I had were useless. They brought in every bit of background noise, and were so jarring that i just didn't wear them.

I have finally found some that eliminate that background noise, but I'm curious about the water proof ones. Do you have a brand name? I am hesitant to change brands as the ones I have work so well. Sometimes I forget I have them in, and they make me feel like I have perfect hearing.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon May 06, 2013 2:07 am

misty, the waterproof hearing aid is called Aquaris, and is by Siemens, which is a very good company. It's about $2500 - $3000 per ear, I guess depending upon the bells & whistles you get. But from what I've seen it has 4 programs, and other options like Blutooth to the aids for phones, a Blutooth device you can connect to a port in your TV so you can listen with the volume control in your aids instead of blasting everyone out of the room, it's got a microphone you can carry around and give to people (like in lectures, what-have-you) as-needed...all kinds of stuff. It looks very, very cool, and if I can manage to eke out another year on the ones I have, I expect there may be other companies offering waterproof, or at least maybe more bells & whistles to go with the waterproofing. I'd look for the price to go down some the longer we can wait.

I've had several different brands (Starkey, [something else, can't remember], and now Resound Canta) of hearing aids and just don't worry that much about sound quality any more. Of course you get what you pay for, but if you pay a nice amount of money for a reputable company you're going to get quality sound with good compression and a nice variety of program options. The technology has improved so much since the early '90's (when I bought the very first-ever-made programmables by Resound) that it's almost a miracle.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Mon May 06, 2013 2:33 am

Whodathunkit, That sounds like such an improvement over the one that came out a year or so ago that had to be professionally inserted, and then maintained with a yearly fee. And I don't think you could swim with it, just shower.

I can possibly get another year or two out of mine as well. Mine are Widex Passion, and I love them, but they don't have bluetooth or anything extra. These are the first ones that I've had that I like. Thanks for the info. I'll be doing some googling.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 am

Yeah, mine are fairly basic, too (albeit with four programs). I tend not to be an early adopter of technology, but especially so with my hearing aids. There seemed to be a lot of problems with the Blutooth features on a lot of aids just a few years ago, but now they're doing so much with the technology and it's more reliable and the cost has come down to the point where it's totally worth it.

As for waterproof...I can't wait to be able to go to the beach again and actually be able to hear the waves and the gulls and be able to talk to my friends and listen to music and go in the water instead of not wearing my aids because of sweat and sand, and trying to lip read and generally being paranoid about even though my aids are locked up in a carrying case is sand and moisture still getting in there somehow so they'll go into failure sometime in the next week? The Aquaris are supposed to be dust, dirt, and grime-proof in addition to being waterproof.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon May 06, 2013 5:11 am

If you guys tried the two frequency sets, I'd assume would start to see a change happening any day now. If you see a change let me know as there is info on regaining vision a bit with Rife but I've never seen anyone mention hearing loss.

Here is a link regarding LLLT for hearing loss and tinnitus. http://www.progressrec.com/curing-tinnitus.html While keep in mind that these light and frequency and PEMF devices are all very similar to one another. When LLLT devices as well a study on PEMF are helpful, they may be helpful for frequency devices such as Rife as well and Rife Medic 5 sets have a good track record.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 am

Thanks, rdk. I'll let you know. I'm going to get my Rife going again in the very near future...it's kind of fallen by the wayside as life has intervened. Plus, I think I overdid it there for a while. I was Rifing a large "homemade" script (put together myself covering lots of issues with freq reqs from different sources) with the SG-1 24/7 for a couple of months there, and started feeling pretty shitty. Really shitty, actually. It took about four months for me to start feeling better again. I don't think Rife was all of it, but I think it played a part. Now I feel better than ever, but my diet is still shite and I need to get it together to approach Rifing in a more systematic and focused manner, rather than applying the shotgun method. Laughing

Plus, I really don't want to have a detox reaction when my diet is this bad. Ew.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 am

whodathunkit wrote:Yeah, mine are fairly basic, too (albeit with four programs). I tend not to be an early adopter of technology, but especially so with my hearing aids. There seemed to be a lot of problems with the Blutooth features on a lot of aids just a few years ago, but now they're doing so much with the technology and it's more reliable and the cost has come down to the point where it's totally worth it.

As for waterproof...I can't wait to be able to go to the beach again and actually be able to hear the waves and the gulls and be able to talk to my friends and listen to music and go in the water instead of not wearing my aids because of sweat and sand, and trying to lip read and generally being paranoid about even though my aids are locked up in a carrying case is sand and moisture still getting in there somehow so they'll go into failure sometime in the next week? The Aquaris are supposed to be dust, dirt, and grime-proof in addition to being waterproof.

Oh, if that isn't the truth. Paranoia is your constant companion when it comes to hearing aids. I am constantly feeling for that little wire that connects the behind the ear part to the going-in-the-ear part to make sure they are still there. When I first got them I would lose one with regularity, then find it in the bathroom or bedroom. I learned not to brush my hair or pull off a t shirt with them on. It definitely took a while, but I got pretty motivated when I realized that replacing them would not be in my best financial interest. If you do use the rife, I would be very interested in your results. I still don't have a rife machine, but hearing improvement would be a great incentive to purchase one.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon May 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Misty, my worst nightmares no longer involve monsters or being chased and not being able to move...they involve being pushed into a pool while wearing my hearing aids! Laughing

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 am

whodathunkit wrote:and started feeling pretty shitty. Really shitty, actually. It took about four months for me to start feeling better again.

You can definitely get ill if you go too fast.

Make sure you turn the intensity knob down on the F-165. I personally use the F-165 at 34%.

A cheap multimeter is needed to know exact intensity.

I'll be lazy and post a quote from Hank from the rifeforum.com

This voltage was determined by Johann as an effective treatment voltage where healing by distance can be left on 24/7 without causing a Herx reaction. Treatment takes a bit longer than traditionally higher voltages but usually the treatment must be stopped for recovery time with these voltages.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue May 07, 2013 5:59 am

Whodathunkit,

I think the Ring Relief helped with tinnitus in particular and not necessarily to bring back hearing. And I'm in a very similar situation with RIFE as you are. I couldn't run any scripts for the past few months and kind of forgot about it, but am getting back on with the same intentions as you. Crappy diet certainly overrides anything IME and the detoxes can get pretty annoying, but I haven't had any debilitating ones in a year and half or so. I was sleeping with the SC-1A next to my head at one point and with my foot on it at another which may have been too much power for me. I don't seem to notice much in terms of ill effects when it's on full power at a distance.

JDP,

I have been getting better gradually. First my sensitivity to noise lessened a llittle bit. Next I noticed a little more hearing and the tinnitus started diminishing next. However, all 3 issues are still present and very very prone to setbacks. I' still plugging my ear when around any type of loud noise situation (meaning cleaning dishes, not being at a concert) or I'll take 3 steps back. Today I seem to notice the most progress I've made yet.

The more I think about it the more I believe this has more to do with a skeletal issues/TMJ/muscle tension and bloodflow than anything else. I've been massaging the back of my neck right up under my skull and around the ear and it seems to be helping. I'm also chalking some of the problem up to mercury. I was reading on a Cutler thread about hg causing tinnitus when caffeine is consumed due to allowing it to permeate cells more easily thus reaching the inner ear and causing inflamation. I've been planning on doing some Cutler style chelating very soon and this more reason to do so but I think I'll have to wait for a little while due to the possibility of worsening the tinnitus before improving it.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Yanks, dunno how you're fixed for money, but you might consider getting Rolfed. "Rolfing" is a very deep massage technique for structural integration. It basically takes your body apart and puts it back together again in 10 sessions. Sessions are typically over $100 apiece, but totally worth it. I'm on session 5 of a Rolf series and have seen nothing but good results. After I quit working in the bars I was a massage therapist for a while, and it's different and more intense than anything I've ever experienced. It's not a feel-good massage while it's happening, however...only the results. I highly recommend, especially for any suspected musculoskeletal issues. Rolfers are also easier to find than talented chiropractors who do the percussive soundwave adjustment. Just FYI.

rdk, thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down