Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger)

4 posters

Go down

OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) Empty OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger)

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:19 am

I believe I *possibly* might have some kind of cell death in the nerve in the tip of my left middle finger. I don't know if it was from to much pressure related to D/T pressing (had only done it a month though) but I had stopped DT cold turkey for like 6-7 months with no improvement..

The area is very small and isolated so I was wondering if there was any kind of stem cell therapy for increasing sensation in an area like this?

Thanks in advance!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) Empty Re: OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger)

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:42 am

is this similar to neuropathy ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger) Empty Re: OT: Is there some kind of stem cell injection to help regrow minor and isolated nerve damage?(tip of left middle finger)

Post  Zaphod Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:35 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:is this similar to neuropathy ?

would try prolotherapy or some sort of oxygen therapy, and cross some fingers for CS to post about it...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:57 am

In regards to Beebrox and prolotherapy..a big part of my recovery from fibromyalgia was prolotherapy... had multiple sessions, and since i move around the country a lot saw 4 or 5 practitioners.  Its still debated why exactly it works, but most of the research savvy docs believe that dextrose is healing to the nerves, and that once nerves heal/are regulated the inflammation in ligaments and tendons will reduce, with healing as the result.  Some of them actually prefer just doing injections into nerves near the surface of the skin to try to heal underlying structures, as opposed to deep injections.  PRP is supposed to be more powerful (expensive), and I know there are stem cell injections that some are also doing (more expensive).  Incidentally, some docs are claiming hair regrowth with these latter two treatments, though unfortunately I haven't been able to find many independent reviews of either one.  What's causing the tissue death would obviously be key to picking the right treatment...my first guess would be chronic hidden infections and heavy metals/general toxicity  since those are implicated in so many other disease processes. It does sound a little like neuropathy symptoms, maybe do your research along those lines?

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down