Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer

5 posters

Go down

Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer Empty Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer

Post  hairbeauty Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

For many people, sunglasses are fashion accessories for them. They care for the fashion much more than the protection effect sunglasses provide.
The sun is a million miles aside from your planet but the rays that reach the planet can still produce a great deal of wellness problems. The sun also provides out additional harmful ultra violet rays which can produce skin cancer. Ultra violet radiation arrives to us inside type of UV-A, UV-B and UV-C. UV-C is normally absorbed by the ozone coating but UV-A and UV-B appear by means of and influence our eye balls inside prolonged run.
Some sunglasses are made to aid guard the eye balls but others are way more suited to fashion. For a short time inside sun the style ones may perhaps be all right but if there’s heading being a prolonged exposure to the sun, way more consideration must be provided to protection. One can find concerns that to be able to get full safeguard the eyeglasses may have being exceptionally high priced but its possible to purchase a pair with great safeguard for within 20. Exceptionally frequently the additional cost is for the stylish frames instead of the total amount of eye safeguard the sunglasses give.
The eye balls will get sunburned and this may produce lasting damage. Squint lines tend not to appear great on anybody and may make a person appear very much older than they’re but then as soon as a person has learned they could go blind as being a end result with the melt off its way more than likely that they will determine to wear sunglasses and recognize that eye safeguard is something that must not be ignored.
Sunglasses are especially critical for people today who are taking medicines which enhance sensitivity to light. Your physician must let you know if a medicine will make you way more light-sensitive, and she or he may perhaps suggest sunglasses for comfort and eye protection. Children must also wear sunglasses, since their eye balls will also be exceptionally vulnerable to ultra violet radiation. Based on Prevent Blindness America, children’s eye balls tend not to have the way more developed ultra violet safeguard that adults’ eye balls do.
You must bring some time when picking out sunglasses. Look for a pair which are relaxing and which fit well together with your personal aesthetic, but also appear for eyeglasses which will filter out at lowest 99% of UV-A and UV-B rays. Make an work to find sunglasses which will not distort color, as well, since this may maintain you way more relaxing as you navigate the world. Avoid small sunglasses which tend not to entirely guard your vision and the surrounding skin, and recall not to wear sunglasses at night, specially when you’re driving.
While picking the sunglasses, recall those thicker frames will aid prevent the rays reaching the eye balls as will curved lenses.
The frames must fit near to the face stopping rays obtaining to the gaps.
Wraparound sunglasses have turn out to be popular as they shield way more with the eyes. It may perhaps not frequently be seen how the sun can still reach the eye balls from your side so by doing this there’s greatest safeguard from sunburn and much less risk of harm for the eyes.
www.lilyhairextensions.com
hairbeauty
hairbeauty

http://www.lilyhairextensions.com

Back to top Go down

Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer Empty Re: Why You Need Sunglasses in Summer

Post  hairisthickening Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 am

good advice. I live in Los Angeles without a car and have to walk all the time. It has been 4 years and I still don't own sunglasses lol. But I bet this place is aging me around the eyes. I need to get some sunglasses and I don't want to go blind lol. Thanks

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  therapeuticglamour Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

I think the reason behind this is to protect the eyes from irritation. UV rays may affect the eyes so it's best to wear sun glasses. I do use sun glasses when I'm out in a summer heat. My eyes are very easy to get irritated and sometimes if I can't bring with me my sun glasses my eyes hurts when it's expose too much.

therapeuticglamour

http://www.therapeuticglamour.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:36 am

You don't need sunglasses unless you are on snow or water. You brain is affected by light and darkness and natural bright sunlight triggers your brain to fully "wake up". Darkness triggers your brain to produce melatonin and this is why you want to sleep in complete darkness (you shouldn't be able to see your hand in front of your face). I wear these every night even with the lights off...

http://www.amazon.com/Onyix-Silicone-Sleep-Shield-11112/dp/B003DQQ4LW

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/22/new-study-shows-many-sunscreens-are-accelerating-not-preventing-cancer.aspx

"Also, I avoid using sunglasses, because I believe your eyes need to receive the full spectrum of light to function optimally, and sunglasses block out some essential waves of the light spectrum. So as you're getting your healthy and necessary daily exposure to direct sunlight to optimize your vitamin D levels, you want to be sure to leave the sunglasses behind."

I just picked Mercola because he's the most popular but I've heard this tip from a lot of doctors online and in person.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Agree ngb. Also, Dr. Bates who came up with the natural vision improvement system, strongly advised us to look at the sun. We've got to take it slowly though. http://krupnov.blogspot.com/2007/08/7-tips-for-sungazing-learned-in-hard.html
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down