Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer

+2
tooler
Amaranthaceae
6 posters

Go down

Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer Empty Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 am

.. Are you guys still taking P. mirifica? From ainterol? How much? What is your observations until now?

I think a key to taking PM is taking very little to begin with and slowly up the dosage over several months giving the body space to adapt.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer Empty Re: Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer

Post  tooler Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:10 am

I'm using Ainterol's PM four months up to now, first month 250mg and last 3 months only 100mg once per day with meal. I don't think it has any effects on my hair (thanks to my overall regimen my hairloss is already stabilized for a long time), although I experience better complexion which I don't credit to PM but to other additions to my regimen (I credit it most probably to magnesium, possibly EC or lecithin).

tooler

Back to top Go down

Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer Empty Re: Gioc, 2510 and others who took PM since last summer

Post  2560 Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 am

cpio wrote:.. Are you guys still taking P. mirifica? From ainterol? How much? What is your observations until now?

I think a key to taking PM is taking very little to begin with and slowly up the dosage over several months giving the body space to adapt.

I continue to take PM. I have used Ainterols product as well as Solgars. As others have said
Ainterols seems stronger in action than Solgars although supposedly they have the same dose
of miroestiol. Having said that I have found too that Ainterols 250mg twice a day is too much,
at least for me. I have been using 1- 250mg Ainterols or 1-2 Solgars per day. Besides better skin
which most people seem to report, there is no doubt that it reduces inflammation in my temple
regions and in fact I regrew some hair, that is slightly better than velous, but not full terminal in regions that
have had no regrowth in a number years. It would seem, at least for me, to halt hair loss in the temple
regions. I dont believe it is a cure all, but it is helpful in some peoples regimens. Also it works better
for me than 7-HMR ligans. I use IH's top 6 plus a number of his other suggestions. Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 pm

2560: I recall that according to ainterol the 500 mg capsule had 23 mg of miroestrol, and that compares to 16 mg in the Solgar product
if I remember correct. However the whole herb may be stronger since there are other stuff in there like doxymiroestrol, there is
actually two main constituents with high estrogenic activity.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 am

cpio wrote:2560: I recall that according to ainterol the 500 mg capsule had 23 mg of miroestrol, and that compares to 16 mg in the Solgar product
if I remember correct. However the whole herb may be stronger since there are other stuff in there like doxymiroestrol, there is
actually two main constituents with high estrogenic activity.

Just to say it I mistated the capusule size I was using, I am using 500mg once a day, not 250mg.
Also, I agree that Ainterols capusule is seemingly more effective that, but it seems sometimes
like 500mg is too much, yet Solgars is too little. Dosing levels appears to vary from person to
person. Also, doesnt doxymiroestrol turn into the gut as miroestrol. I thought that was the only
estongenic molecule in there, beside some genstein, dazdein, etc. Either and any way I think it
does a better job for me personally than 7-HMR. I will be interested to see what other results are
over the long run.

Back to top Go down

Post  edci Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:39 am

hey 2560 are you taking any maca with it? would it be advisable to take some maca with it?

also, have you noticed any reduction in scalp oiliness after taking the pm? (or was that never a problem for you?)
thanks

edci

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:07 pm

edci wrote:hey 2560 are you taking any maca with it? would it be advisable to take some maca with it?

also, have you noticed any reduction in scalp oiliness after taking the pm? (or was that never a problem for you?)
thanks

No, at this time, I am not taking any Maca, but I am considering it, and am watching the posts as to what others
are experincing. Other than people feeling better in general and of course improved libdo, I dont think I
have read any posts about hair effects, maybe I missed them. So, I will wait and see.

Scalp oiliness: My scalp is not oily, PM left it unchanged, ie, not oily or dry. But, at 2x500mg dose per day
after about 3-4 weeks at that level I noticed an increasing dryness on my neck, ie, beard area. When I
lowered dose to 1x500 it went away. This makes me think it would reduce scalp oiliness too, as in your case.
Right now I am trying to see if Solgars 2xday provides the same benefits as 1x500 Aniterols, but I dont
think so. It would seem that there is some combo of maca/PM/7HMR,DIM that will work for most people.
We are all just a little different unfortunately in order to have a singular protocol.

Back to top Go down

Post  gioc Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 am

I have been away for some time now and just noticed this posting. Absolutely, I am still taking one cap a day of 500mg PM Ainterol in the morning. This is combined with two good spoons of red maca powder also in the morning and a lot of good stuff from IH regimen. This is simply working for me. No more nipple pain or sensitivity and hair regrowth is a fact. Left temple is complete. For some curious reasons hair regrowth on the right temple is much slower but I am confident it will catch up...

gioc

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 am

Gioc,

Which Red Maca do you use and how do you take it? What type of liquid?

Ganny

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  gioc Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:41 am

Ganny - Below is the link to my source of red maca at naturalzing.com. I pour two good spoons of maca in a glass of apple cider. Apple cider makes the taste of maca tolerable. Enjoy.

http://www.naturalzing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=821

gioc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down