Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier

4 posters

Go down

AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier Empty AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier

Post  dahomosapien Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm

I just signed up here to share my experience with ahk-cu and rejuveplex that I purchased off hairevo.com.

First of all,
I've been battling with hair loss for over half a decade and I have tried a lot of different treatments in desperation to both maintain and grow my hair back.
For a couple of years I was using Folligen which contains c.peptides and honestly, it didn't really do anything at all. So for a while I was convinced that copper peptides aren't really helpful at all for battling hair loss.

Then I did some research and realised Folligen doesn't even contain 1% c.peptides in it, so I realised perhaps if I can find something stronger then I'll be in luck.
So middle last year I did that, and purchased some pre-made ahk-cu 5% (copper peptides) in a cream carrier. This was amazing! However, the website I purchased it off charged me $200 for something that would last me for just over 1 month.

So I googled for a cheaper option and found the hairevo website. I purchased 5g of ahk-cu and the rejuveplex carrier and made it myself.
Funny enough, the results have been better and so much cheaper as it lasts me for over 3 months!

I then googled to see if there were any other competitors that do ahk-cu for any cheaper, and I couldn't find any.

So for those of you who are stuck in your hair loss journey and have a regime that isn't putting up a fight, seriously try ahk-cu c.peptides and consider rejuveplex as a carrier.

Cheers

dahomosapien

Back to top Go down

AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier Empty Re: AHK-CU 3% + RejuvePlex as carrier

Post  987 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Are you using it in addition to those items in your sig, and can you elaborate on the details of the results your getting, or maintaining. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  dahomosapien Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 am

Yeah I am using it in addition to the items in my sig which I have been using for years now.
I only apply ahk-cu to my hair line and crown. The best part I can say about my results is, the areas that have had the thinnest/barely visible hairs, are now becoming noticeably thicker. I found that all the other products in my regime have been amazing at thickening the hairs on my head that have thinned out a bit, and they have helped stop hair-fall. But for the hairs that have been really stubborn for years at showing any sign of growth, they are now starting to show clear signs of progress. My sister is my hair dresser, and cuts my hair at home, and she told me a few weeks ago that my crown has looked the best it's looked for years. That was a massive confidence boost, because it's so easy for me to be delusional about progress in my obsession over the growth of my hair.
On its own, ahk-cu would probably be beneficial to an extent, but with a DHT blocker (dut. in my case) + minoxidil + nizoral, it just takes hair growth to a new level- for me at least.

dahomosapien

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 am

Wow man, awesome testimonial!!! Thank you so much for sharing that! Smile

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks for the testimonial, I'm slowly getting velous hairs that have returned to go terminal using manual methods and supps but I'm going to try some AHK-rejuveplex to see if it speeds up my progress. Yes I know it's a bit greedy since I'm getting decent results already, but... what can I say?
I'm a a greedy bastard when it comes to regrowing hair.

I'll of course keep everyone posted on if I think it speeds up the process.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Just a quick update on my ahk-cu experience.

Well it is definitely doing SOMETHING. I experienced some pretty big shedding for the first month I started using it. This has stopped for about a month now (just about done month 2) but I definitely lost some density at the front at this point.
I'm carrying through with it just to be sure what happens since I am ALSO having hairs grow in terminal pretty far below my hairline and longer velous hairs from brushing are growing in dark and thick in some spots. It isn't thick and amazing at this point but I figure it's still too soon to really say for sure.

At this point I think I would not recommend adding it to a regimen if you are worried about or could not handle a shed. my scalp does feel really good, but I've also been continuing with my manual methods etc so it is hard to say what the main factors are in that department.

I'll use this thread to update how my trial runs. I'm going into month 3 and considering trying it out for 6 months just to see what happens. If everything I shed comes back stronger and I get new hairs out if it then it'll be a win.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Duketronix wrote:Just a quick update on my ahk-cu experience.

Well it is definitely doing SOMETHING.  I experienced some pretty big shedding for the first month I started using it.  This has stopped for about a month now (just about done month 2) but I definitely lost some density at the front at this point.  
I'm carrying through with it just to be sure what happens since I am ALSO having hairs grow in terminal pretty far below my hairline and longer velous hairs from brushing are growing in dark and thick in some spots.  It isn't thick and amazing at this point but I figure it's still too soon to really say for sure.

At this point I think I would not recommend adding it to a regimen if you are worried about or could not handle a shed.  my scalp does feel really good, but I've also been continuing with my manual methods etc so it is hard to say what the main factors are in that department.

I'll use this thread to update how my trial runs.  I'm going into month 3 and considering trying it out for 6 months just to see what happens.  If everything I shed comes back stronger and I get new hairs out if it then it'll be a win.

Does not cause a shed on me, just made my hair grow faster. If shedding it likely means other areas of your total health are still not addressed, which tends to be the case typically. When it comes to fighting hair loss, most peoples efforts are like filling buckets with holes in them. Do everything to improve your health holistically in conjunction with your manual methods and topicals for real results and not just unnaturally block dht, which is actually quite easy to reduce once you understand why 5AR is over stimulated and what you are doing and not doing to normalize it... Other wise while your massaging your head and putting on your topicals, the causes and major agitators of the condition could still be self perpetrating the issue further along, but just at a slower rate..

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:37 pm

I was pretty stable for almost a year and steadily gaining. The few months before starting it I barely shed anything at all.
Nothing else changed except that I started using this, so take from that what you will.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Also eat well, have done heavier ,and still do light metal chelation. My scalp has no irritation or itch ever and is in good shape. I get good exercise 5 days a week get good sleep, take good supps when my diet may be lacking and always get extra of certain things like Mag. etc... etc... etc....

I'll spare the list. You'll just have to trust me or not that I'm fairly certain this is the "change" but we'll see what happens.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Just dawned on me that I added the laser helmet at the end of Sept and April would have been 6 months when people have reported getting sheds with it....

So THAT could be it as well!

Either way there's no negative indicators other than the shed itself so I think/hope I'm poised for some regrowth in a couple months time.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Most of my post was just generalizing, with other posts in this thread, but I don't have any experience with laser helmets. I'd just stick with it or only do one or other for awhile if you are concerned about shedding happening again. Normally the times Ive shed there was obvious inflammation occurring as well. For the lighter less noticeable inflammation I occasionally pinch my scalp together in thinning areas with my hands to see if there's a prickly sensation which I use as a gauge to see if there's light amounts of inflammation. Doing this often enough could also give you an idea of what activities stir up any trouble. Hard to explain the sensation, but you will know because this sensation will be limited to the area loosing hair when pinching the skin together..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down