Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Gluten Connection and Lyme EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gluten Connection and Lyme

3 posters

Go down

Gluten Connection and Lyme Empty Gluten Connection and Lyme

Post  ubraj Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 am

Thanks to w0tm for this.

My LL doctor has been doing research along with other respected Lyme doctors and they have discovered a much higher percentage of people than the norm who have Lyme have developed an intolerance to gluten. They also see non-Lyme infected patients.

After a year of testing patients she and the other (about a dozen) doctors have compiled results of over 4,000 patients. Of people not Lyme infected (total of about 500) about 50 are gluten intolerant and most at such a low level it is not noticed.

Of those who have had Lyme for more than five years (like me) and Lyme has been severe (like me) gluten intolerance is OVER 50%(!!) and most are so severe that removal of gluten from diet shows marked improvement in health within days. I tested @ 850% over the norm (gluten intolerance). I have been legally disabled for the last 15 years due to Lyme.

Within a week of ZERO gluten I have not felt this well since before contracting Lyme! I have days where I feel 100% healthy! She said her other Lyme patients are ALL reporting moderate to major improvements with amount of improvement equal to level of intolerance. ALL have reported a noticeable improvement in health.

Amazing! One patient tested 4,000% over norm gluten intolerant. Removal of ALL gluten and within ten days (she said) he went from unable to care for himself to out shopping! She and other doctors are writing joint paper for national medical journal. Her entire hospital all doctors are now testing their patients for gluten intolerance irregardless of their specialty. I CONSIDER THIS MAJOR NEWS.

Gluten free foods are labeled GLUTEN FREE. Refer to Web sites for gluten free foods. Plenty to choose from. She stopped my Lyme antibiotics and I still feel fine.

I RARELY POST AS I ONLY POST LIFE CHANGING NEWS. THIS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. Gluten test is simple blood test. Also test for lactose and shell fish as the group of doctors found about 5% of Lyme patients intolerant to one or both. Zero for their non-Lyme patients.

This is NOT a cure for Lyme BUT lowering my Lyme symptoms this much is a MIRACLE FOR ME! NO MORE PAIN! HOPE THIS HELPS MANY OF YOU! GOOD LUCK! Tell your LLMD!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Gluten Connection and Lyme Empty Re: Gluten Connection and Lyme

Post  CF Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 am

rdkml, do you mind my asking where this was posted?

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 am

Hi CF.

From here. http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/122855

It's nothing new though. Dr. Shoemaker has mentioned the same thing as well as Dr. Loyd and others. I haven't posted the connection between lyme and gluten intolerance in awhile so figured it would be good for the newer people to see.

In short, is the rise in gluten intolerance caused by lyme? Possibly a large percentage of and those with the worst gluten intolerance most likely.

Also, those with lyme almost always have a inability to remove mold toxins as well. They are one of the 24% of the population who has a genetic problem here.

What I mean to say is those who have a gluten problem, especially if it's not minor, should check for lyme as well as mold.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 am

Are you suggesting that majority celiacs have lyme disease? Either way, how would you get rid of lyme? Is iodine in that equation?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 am

From my understanding, true celiac disease is fairly rare or it was a couple years ago. Gluten intolerance is what most have and not celiac disease.

But my personal view is that those definitions are splitting hairs. Doesn't really matter. Both need to avoid gluten and many with gluten intolerance need to avoid 100% of gluten just like with celiac disease.

Even the gluten hidden in processed foods can be a culprit. Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) - http://www.celiac.com/articles/182/1/Unsafe-Gluten-Free-Food-List-Unsafe-Ingredients/Page1.html

Regarding lyme, lyme has been around for a minimum of thousands of years. Probably causing not much more than swollen knees, arthritis and other minor or moderate problems.

However, it (as well as several co-infections commonly found in those with lyme) was turned into a biowarfare agent and let loose first by the Japanese before WWII and later deliberately or accidentally released in the US. I say deliberately as the US has been caught and has acknowledged it's testing on it's own population and some others usually with consent from their governments.

It's this biowarfare agent that is what people are talking about. A low dose and acts as an incapicating agent (chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, brain fog, etc.) as was originally designed to be used on other populations at war with. Moderate doses is horrible and people are or almost disabled while doctors find nothing wrong with them until they come down with MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, ALS, cancer, etc.. A higher dose will kill one very fast such was found in the first AIDS patients after receiving Hepatitis B vaccine.

Scary is that I believe it was 6% of all vaccines contain the lyme co-infection mycoplasma fermentans which is a biowarfare agent. At a low dose it may or may not be a ticking time bomb (depending on genetics) waiting for a stressful event in one's life or trauma or surgery, etc to gain an upper hand.

How to eliminate lyme disease though there are whole books of some of the smartest in the world as when one comes down with lyme, it no longer is about a couple pathogens but the whole body needs to be restored.

How does one know if they have lyme is by treating. And if you start looking like this after, then you know you have a problem.

Sadly, many people who mention getting well and no longer having symptoms from lyme disease relapse a year or couple years later.

Find the cure for lyme and you'll be very close to the cure for many cases of MS, Parkinson's, ALS, chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's, possibly autism, etc..

Standard tests for lyme are very inaccurate. It's by design. Even then, a standard test may come back as positive but still doesn't mean one has a big problem with lyme.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down