Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Violet Ray and Ozone therapy EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Violet Ray and Ozone therapy

3 posters

Go down

Violet Ray and Ozone therapy Empty Violet Ray and Ozone therapy

Post  teacup Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 am

Any one here with experience using violet ray, or ozone enhalation, or ozonated water to drink or even bathe in?

Ozone seems like a miracle cure that the FDA has demonized specifically because it works so well for human health (based on my research)

Now what do you'all think about this?

CS, whats your opinion on Ozone?

While we are at it, any one with recommendations for where I could buy a water ozonator or a violet ray gun?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Violet Ray and Ozone therapy Empty Re: Violet Ray and Ozone therapy

Post  teacup Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 am

If you have no idea what I'm talking about start by watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBj08Bb3xiM
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Violet Ray and Ozone therapy Empty ozone therapy?

Post  calvicie Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 am

nobody on the ozone therapy?...

I usually dump the emails in my spam filter without a second glance, but one caught my eye. it was for a local clinic that offers ozone treatments. they specifically state that the treatment helps with "alopecia" as well as several other ailments. in case you read spanish, here is the link - http://www.centromedicodozone.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:ozonoterapia&catid=37:servicios&Itemid=54. I was just wondering on the effectiveness.

they also offer a therapy where the remove blood, oxygenate it, then reinject it - http://www.centromedicodozone.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125:otros-servicios&catid=37:servicios&Itemid=58.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:24 am

The immune system is designed to identify and eliminate invading microorganisms, parasites, and even cancer cells. Mammalian immune systems generally involve two separate but interacting components: the innate immune system and the adaptive system. The innate immune system reacts immediately following a detected wound formation or some tissue damage and involves attracting phagocytic cells (e.g., white blood cells) to the cite of tissue damage and likely microbial attack. The innate immune system results in local inflammation, including release of RONS, and this must resolve fairly quickly to avoid excessive damage to host tissue. Inflammation that never turns off—that is, chronic inflammation—can lead to auto-immune disorders, cancer, and many other maladies. 33

The adaptive immune system is based on the exquisitely sensitive and selective character of antibodies responding to perceived antigens, then activating T cells and B cells to attack and eliminate these threats. It is activated later than the innate system and can act much longer. Vaccines, for example, are intended to activate the adaptive immune system to provide long-term protection against infective targets. RONS are known to be involved in both parts of the immune system, but they have been most thoroughly studied in the context of the innate immune system.

White blood cells such as macrophages and neutrophils seek to identify and eliminate invading microorganisms via phagocytosis. An important part of the action of these cells is the creation and use of various RONS. An illustration of this is shown in Fig. 10 . 34

Violet Ray and Ozone therapy 1.4892534.figures.online.f10
FIG. 10.

(a) Illustration of typical chemical species created in CAP in air surface microdischarge (SMD); (b) corresponding set of chemical species known to be created in mammalian innate immune systems. Reprinted with permission from P. C. Dedon and S. R. Tannenbaum, Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 423, 12–22 (2004). Copyright 2004 Elsevier.

The fact that air plasma creates a set of chemical species that are identical or closely related to species created by white blood cells suggests that the observed therapeutic successes of CAP may be due, at least in part, to these species. Furthermore, the use of therapies that rely explicitly on RONS to treat infectious agents has become more widely accepted in the last several years. A recent review highlighting this principle lists the following methods that are known to rely on this mechanism in addition to CAP: standard antibiotics and disinfectants; photodynamic therapy; photocatalysis (e.g., using TiO 2); medicinal honey; and NO-releasing molecules and nanoparticles, among others. 35 Another recent review summarizes the use of redox-active drugs to fight parasite infections such as Leshmaniasis, Chagas disease, and malaria, among many others.

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/pop/21/8/10.1063/1.4892534#c9

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down