Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ozone Therapy for Root Canal EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ozone Therapy for Root Canal

3 posters

Go down

Ozone Therapy for Root Canal Empty Ozone Therapy for Root Canal

Post  Trace Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:16 pm

I looked all over the internet and curezone, but found there is nobody in true agreement. I have a hole in my tooth, its painful and getting worse. I want to keep it, but won,t get a root canal. An extraction scares the hell out of me as I have never had one.

Can desntist cure the tooth with ozone and they fill the tooth. Is this possible.
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Ozone Therapy for Root Canal Empty Re: Ozone Therapy for Root Canal

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:41 pm

This is a very controversial topic.

If it's treated with ozone, it would have to be a regular treatment.

A one time treatment would just bring about a resurgence in the anaerobes.

There are types of lasers that can add electrons to the area (another way to deal with the electron depletion).

There is oil pulling regularly while you're trying to figure out what to do.

Also check out a post by rdkml about wine "pulling" which he says works better and is faster.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Ozone Therapy for Root Canal Empty My local biological dentist said this on his website

Post  Trace Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 pm

What? Bacteria entombed in the tooth?
Dentinal Tubules

Dentinal Tubules

Dentists are taught to do root canals by soaking the canals in good ol’e fashioned bleach. The idea is that this disinfects the tooth, so that even though it’s “dead” (no blood supply nor nerves inside it), it’s not technically decayed anymore. Mainstream dentistry teaches that once the tooth’s disinfected it can be filled with a sealing material and then crowned for strength. The critique from the other side of the fence has to do with the structure of the tooth and fluid dynamics. The argument goes like this: Teeth frequently have extra “tributary” and connecting channels that run between and off of the main canals. It’s difficult to fully clean all the infected tissue from these auxilliary canals simply because they can’t be reached with an instrument. Similarly, Dentin — the stuff to be disinfected — is extremely porous with little tubules running from inside to outside, with connections between tubles too (envision a cross-section of pine under a microscope). Critics ask: When these canals and microtubles are already filled with fluid, how can disinfectant fully penetrate them all the way out to the cementum? And even if you do fully disinfect the tooth, how can those tubules stay disinfected given that some of them end above the gums and that there are connections between them?

The Other Side: But It’s My Tooth!

The American Dental Association and a great many endodontic organizations maintain that root canals are successful– and millions of asymptomatic teeth are the evidence. And when you have a dentist telling you that it’s either a root canal or an extraction, the evidence for root canals sounds pretty darn good.

And there are many situations in which disinfection seems more likely: not all infected teeth are “dirty” all the way out the end of the root. If the decay is already into the pulp but barely so, the immune system may have prevented the infection from even getting down into the canals. In these situations a root canal or other even more conservative options seem to serve both sides of the issue.
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:09 am

This probably wouldn't help a root canal but I just bought some of this...

http://www.promolife.com/cart/ozone-therapy/pur03-ozone-oils/puro3-tooth-and-gum-peppermint

Anyone have any experience with it? They use olive oil for the tooth and gum support version, I'm wondering if a saturated fat (coconut) would be better. It kind of smells like crayons which apparently means olive oil has gone rancid. If you just use it on your teeth and rinse it off I'm not sure how bad that would be. I might get some of the coconut or another oil to see how that is.

I just used it once and it does make your teeth squeaky clean if you rub it on your teeth with a Q-tip (don't double dip).

I'm not sure if oil pulling would give the same benefit and be much cheaper.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down