Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc.

+6
hadrion
whodathunkit
Le'Mon
DepthInValor
LittleFighter
10 posters

Go down

Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. Empty Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc.

Post  LittleFighter Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 am

Specially High-Fat+High-Carb low quality food.

What works (PROVEN) well and inexpensively:

1. bioflavonoids: Orange juice has shown to prevent all these negative changes without an impact in glucose levels. You can get concentrated bioflavonoids (look for hesperidin and naringin mainly). They inhibit inflammation, promote tolerance, reduce glucose, etc. Some inhibit mast cell activation.

2. resveratrol: 100mg with grape polyphenols does it very well with additional benefits like inhibiting inflammation and allergy, quenching radicals, antifungal, etc.
You need to take what you choose with you main meals, specially the ones that combine high fat or high fat with high carb.

These are only 2 of various possibilities, to get you started. You don't need expensive or biased protocols for this.

Now, your intestinal health is extremely extremely important. For this, I will post some info on the stupidity of avoiding calcium and the most definitive protocol for gut health I developed based on research and patents. This targets inflammation, allergy, leaky gut, digestion, tolerance, inflammation, gut ecology, etc.

Just ONE reference of many to get you started:

Orange juice neutralizes the proinflammatory effect of a high-fat, high-carbohydrate meal and prevents endotoxin increase and Toll-like receptor expression1,2,3
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/91/4/940.abstract
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. Empty Re: Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc.

Post  DepthInValor Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Looking forward to more info on intestinal health LF.

I'm an OJ fiend recently cut it out to follow gaps intro. Noticing less energy but much improved teeth (although this could be from diet/supp). Plan on re-incorporating once on full gaps. I've read Peat work showing it has the same properties you identify and how drinking it with bacon and other lower grade meats is straight damage control and mitigates any detrimental effects of the bacon including nitrites and non organic etc. I tend to not stick with one philosophy entirely when it comes to nutrition so I was relieved Mcbride okays orange juice. Others still have major problems with fructose but I don't believe the hype. Maybe CS will chime in on Fructose for us. I know he believes that if our grand parents etc had them as part of their diet (in this case oranges) then they should be well tolerated but if you're family is from a non-tropical mountainous region near the poles not so much.

EcGc is anti-candida and is 100 times more effective as an anti-oxidant and at protecting genetic material than vitamin C. This is one to add to the list and an affordable supplement as well.

Also, I wonder if a resveratrol dosage a few hours away from food still has a small effect or does it have to be swallowed concurrently to have an effect?

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc. Empty Re: Inhibiting the negative impact of meals easily: endotoxins, inflammation, immune activation, oxidation, endothelial injury, allergy, etc.

Post  Le'Mon Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm

DepthInValor wrote:Looking forward to more info on intestinal health LF.
Me too.

Le'Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:57 am

Truth about store bought orange juice
http://www.healingtalks.com/health/hugely-shocking-truth-about-store-bought-orange-juice/

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 am

I'm looking forward to LF's post on gut health, as well.

Does anyone know if grapefruit juice has similar effects to OJ?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Little Fighter - Always love your posts. You've helped me tremendously with my gut health through the years on here. I'm anxiously awaiting your conclusions here & thinking of reincorporating OJ to see what kind of effect it may have on me.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Isreviro Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 pm

LittleFighter wrote:Specially High-Fat+High-Carb low quality food.

What works (PROVEN) well and inexpensively:

2. resveratrol: 100mg with grape polyphenols does it very well with additional benefits like inhibiting inflammation and allergy, quenching radicals, antifungal, etc.
You need to take what you choose with you main meals, specially the ones that combine high fat or high fat with high carb.

So what product contains grape polyphenols? Any grape product?

Isreviro

Back to top Go down

Post  lutz Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 am

What do we think about whole navel oranges vs. OJ?

lutz

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Cool post LittleFighter. Looking forward to your thoughts about calcium.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:42 am

Re: OJ

Make sure you're making it yourself of course.

http://www.healingtalks.com/health/hugely-shocking-truth-about-store-bought-orange-juice/

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down