Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dr. Hal Huggins  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. Hal Huggins

+2
CausticSymmetry
ubraj
6 posters

Go down

Dr. Hal Huggins  Empty Dr. Hal Huggins

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 am

Thanks to Ivan for this.

Nothing new but some may find good info in it =

http://healthymouthsummit.com/dr-hal-huggins/

Please note:

[Note these LINKS are for Day 7 or the LAST day and only good
for 24 hours
, and the web page includes the link to You-Tube link.
I will try to get you all the rest of the LINKS for the other days.
I am hoping that the You-Tube videos will be left up for much longer.
OR you can buy there upgrade for $79 at
http://healthymouthsummit.com/summit-upgrade/
and click on "Schedule" for a list of all the speakers.
So wish me luck in sharing with you the affordable version.
peace
ivan]

Youtube link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cDH5kfaM0 Keep in mind only goes to an hour so best to watch on the site.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Dr. Hal Huggins  Empty Re: Dr. Hal Huggins

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 am

Others speakers =

Aloha Summit Friends!

Here we are on day 7!

Lots to talk about, so let's
jump right in...

We have been bombarded with emails.
I'm not quite sure why I didn't see that coming
but I've been overwhelmed by it. With that said,
we still want to hear from you if you have any
questions for us! We are here for you... We will
respond to your emails and we appreciate
your understanding if it takes us a day or two to reply.

Onto today...

We saved Hal Huggins, the modern grandfather of
biological dentistry for last. Dr Huggins
unloads insights from his over 50 years of
being an 'on the fringe' dentist. Dr Hal discusses:
the importance of eating on your ancestral diet,
how we can really see what's going on in the body
through having a blood chemistry analysis,
and why the order you have the metal in your
mouth removed may determine if you feel great
the next day or find yourself in the hospital!

Here's the link to Dr Hal Huggins' presentation

Next, we have Gray Graham, author of Pottenger's
Prophecy talking about the field of epigenetics
and why we have so much to celebrate!
We have SO MUCH control over our genetics!
Come listen to the good news!

Here's the link to Gray Graham's p resentation
http://healthymouthsummit.com/gray-graham/

And finally, we have Dr Julian Holmes sharing his
insight on the use of ozone in dentistry. If you
want to have a sense of hope in the future of dentistry
come listen to Dr Holmes!!! How does a temporary filling
material that helps to remineralize the cavity sound?
You owe it to yourself to come hear Dr Holmes.

Here's the link for Dr Julian Holmes' presentation
http://healthymouthsummit.com/julian-holmes/

Today on the Q&A we have a 'doctors only' room
with Dr Cate Shanahan, Dr Paul Rubin and Dr Mike Godfrey!
This call will be loaded!

Here's the link how to attend today's Q&A
http://healthymouthsummit.com/live-expert-qa-session-for-january-19th/

We have received several requests from some of you
stating that you missed an expert presentation you
particularly wanted to see. If this applies to you
then you definitely want to read our email tomorrow! Smile

Remember that the Summit Upgrade package is a
wonderful way to take the empowering solutions
home to review and share with family members.

We are offering a discounted price of $79
through the end of the Summit. After Monday,
the price will go up to $99.

Here's a link to the Summit Upgrade page

Enjoy day 7!

Holler with any questions, we're here to help!

Thank you and Aloha,

Will and Susan

OraWellness LLC

PO BOX 510026
Kealia, HI
US

Keep in mind links are only good for 24 hours.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

rdkml - Great link!

This is my opinion is essential listening for anyone new to this forum. A lot of information about this topic has been covered, however, a lot of it is covered in this video. Definitely listen to it, if you're interested in your hair and health.

What Dr. Hal Huggins covers here is stuff no one will hear from mainstream sources ever, and it may change the way you think of autoimmune diseases and how dental decay actually occurs.

The mouth is the window into your health and this area is one of the key areas to improve or win at chronic inflammation.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm

You know after browsing through some of the dental topics, I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from swallowing toothpaste on multiple occasions when I was an adolescent lol. That and not take any acne antibiotics around age 14.

I think I might definitely have to stop putting off a detox and just try out the cutler's protocol or something.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 am

Hey Jdp,

any chance you'd have a freebie link for late comers? If not the vid/aud, a transcript; if not a transcript, a related talk on the subject?

appreciated, as always,
-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 am

The talk was great as it covered a lot of areas but was nothing new if you've kept track with CS's posts and such. They make you pay $79 now to listen to them.

This talk is pretty similar. =

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDxSWkIRUQ&list=PL3602A79A145DBEA7

I should mention regarding Hal Huggins when he talks about importance of enough protein, I'd highly recommend platinum plus amino acid being more important than just randomly consuming large amounts of protein. I take this amino acid product and I don't believe there is an alternative and I highly recommend it! A much better option than randomly consuming large amounts of protein or other amino acid products, IMO/IME!

He also talked about importance of IV Vitamin C to detoxify. Thomas Levy gives good info and is connected with Dr. Hal Huggins and Hal Huggins was giving a summary about it. I haven't seen this video but here is a long video of it and I'm sure Thomas Levy will talk about the alternative to IV Vitamin C being lyphosperic Vitamin C. No need to watch this one though unless don't already have a basic understanding.

thomas levy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SN_6PL_Pcs

Hal Huggins in the removed link talked about checking your pulse to check for food intolerances. You sit and rest for 5 minutes and check your pulse. Then you eat the food and check if your pulse went up. If it went up 10 points or more after you eat the food, then that food should be avoided. I believe it's 10 points but this test has been mentioned elsewhere and google search should give more info.

Hal Huggins also talked about importance of using a device to remove amalgams in a specific order otherwise can get very ill! Hal Huggins talks about this at the end of the above youtube link that I posted in this post which is important to mention!!! That you can get an autoimmune ailment from improperly removing amalgams in the wrong order

I actually convinced a family member about the dangers of amalgams 10 - 15 years ago and they removed only one and became very sick because of it. I think the above info is important to understand and would definitely look for that meter he is talking about if I was to recommend for others to remove amalgams again. I believe in the deleted video he gave more info on the order of removing amalgams by using that meter or maybe look around online or call his office 866-948-4638.

In short though, the talk was great because it talked about the importance of dental issues in causing autoimmune ailments. And while I agree it is very important, I do believe things are even more complicated nowadays that other areas need to be used to fight autoimmune ailments. But the talk was very good in understanding how what goes on in your mouth can cause autoimmune ailment and that properly addressing this can reverse a certain percentage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding my opinion, to help fight, besides Hal Huggins info on root canals, gold being the preferably best option in fillings with gold/platinum (90/10) mix being better than gold/copper (90/10) mix, proper diet, I would also recommend Dr. Nordquists methods on fighting Dental Decay of killing the spirochetes that are living in the mouth by the trillions. They both mention Salt or Baking Soda and not traditional toothpastes are what's need to keep them in check. Dr. Nordquist also recommends a mix of I believe it's 1/20 Chlorox bleach to water to kill the spirochetes as well called Dakins solution. I use this in my waterpik. I've posted about Dr. Nordquists info in the past for those who wish to look into it more.

I also vote for PEMF as well such as Magnetic Pulser or similar device which I personally use over here with success. I personally have never had a filling or root canal but it appears one can have cavitations in the jawbone even if you have never had a root canal!

Nickel from braces (which I personally had)is also very bad as well and there was info posted years ago about the importance of chelating nickel as it can greatly hurts the immune system and cause cancer and other issues. I also wonder if removal of the braces will cause an autoimmune ailment like Hal Huggins mentioned happens in many cases who randomly remove amalgams. I personally got ill after my braces were removed when I was very young.

As well as the info I've posted recently from Dr. Loyd about sealing mercury amalgams by using the negative face of a magnet and shining a light on them briefly. As well as using an electrical device such as a $30 zapper or similar to treat root canals or cavitations and such. Here is a link for more info = https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8433-got-2-wisdom-teeth-removed-but-probably-not-periodontal-ligament-removed-what-can-i-do-now

I should mention regarding large doses of Vitamin C that it will remove heavy metals and lower viral issues as well but it will also remove trace elements so best to supplement trace elements for those taking large doses of Vitamin C. And don't want to take Vitamin c around food as it will increase iron uptake

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks Jdp, lots of information there. I'm listening to it as of now, and will read up and digest on what u wrote and linked. I definitely need to cover basic ideas here!

9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Dr. Hal Huggins  Empty Different Experience

Post  shonya Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:30 am

My experience with Dr. Lagos in Tijuana was very different from NYJets. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

shonya

Back to top Go down

Post  lamka Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:10 pm

JDP, what do you recommend us if the braces are taken ? Personally I have had braces for almost 1 year and no problem ( if I remember well, my dandruff problem started after taking braces on). However my braces have felt off and caused an unbeliveable sickness - headaches, abdominal pain, diarrhoea. So I wonder if that all was from the braces. The next question - after treatment, they put on your teeth something like this staple
Shall we get this staple from some specific material ( maybe titanium ..) ? Because your teeth get crooked without this staple after treatment (based on doc. words Smile).

lamka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down