Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside.

2 posters

Go down

Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. Empty Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside.

Post  Isreviro Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi everyone, i would like to minimize the congestion on the forums so I will pack a few different questions into this one post.

1. I started massaging the sides of my head because I want to loosen my scalp. I apply quite a bit of pressure and go at it like i would massage a sore muscle in my back. It is way to early to tell if it is doing anything for my hair, but it fixed another problem.

The problem: for the past 10 years or so i have had a problem that no one else seems to have, my ears (mostly my left one) pops and often it will stay popped. If i flex my jaw to un-pop it it would just re pop. Some times it would be both ears some times just one and they would vary in frequency and severity. I noticed it seemed to happen more often when i drink coffee.

Now when i massage the sides of my head I can get relief from it when ever it pops up (i found this out 2 days ago). So my questions are:
-Can tight head muscles pull on the ears and possibly cause inner ear function problems?
-Is there a specific muscle that would be most likely the culprit?
-Judging by my pics, do you think that the pattern fits the theory of tight muscles cutting off circulation etc?

2. My girlfriend attended an Arbonne (make-up) party and she ended up buying two things for me (not by my request haha). One of them is called Thermal Fusion Hair & Scalp Revitalizer. Does anyone know if this stuff is beneficial? The ingredients list is ridiculously long. The second product was the Arbonne Self-adjusting shampoo. I posted the links at the bottom. Are these products worth the money? Are they just a marketing gimmick or is there something to them?

3.My current regime is Brushing and inversion as outlined in the ferrox post. Udo's Oil omega-3 1 capsule per day. Stinging nettle 2 capsules a day off and on. Head massaging. Hot and cold water on scalp in the shower.

-I have tried Nettle root liquid and ho shao wu liquid (fo-ti) but i didn't really see any difference and they are somewhat costly. Is it beneficial to keep going with these two?
-I want to get MSM and something for "scalp calcification" or something or other. Based on all the info you know about me, is this a good addition?

Thanks for your time!

p.s. sorry for the picture quality, i just took them with my webcam.
Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. 10119689

Thermal fusion:
http://www.arbonne.com/products/not-so-basic/hair/revitalizer.asp
Shampoo:
http://beautifyme.ramblinggypsy.com/2011/08/24/arbonne-intelligence-daily-self-adjusting-shampoo-with-tea-tree-oil/

Isreviro

Back to top Go down

Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. Empty Re: Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside.

Post  missymoo Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm

With regards to the ears, I'm not sure if there is a connection to this but I think you should search the forum for "CCSVI" since you get relief when you massage the sides of your head.

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside. Empty Re: Ear drum problem connected to my MPH? Pics inside.

Post  Isreviro Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:52 pm

missymoo wrote:With regards to the ears, I'm not sure if there is a connection to this but I think you should search the forum for "CCSVI" since you get relief when you massage the sides of your head.

Thanks for your input. CCSVI is a form of MS correct? I am pretty sure i don't have anything like that.

Anyone have input on the Arbonne products?

Isreviro

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:31 pm

CCSVI has been found to be a cause of MS. It has also been connected to other autoimmune problems and is also believed to be related to hair loss.

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down