Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
JDP Mold Question EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
JDP Mold Question EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
JDP Mold Question EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
JDP Mold Question EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
JDP Mold Question EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
JDP Mold Question EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
JDP Mold Question EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
JDP Mold Question EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
JDP Mold Question EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JDP Mold Question

+2
ubraj
TapItIn
6 posters

Go down

JDP Mold Question Empty JDP Mold Question

Post  TapItIn Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Hey jdp,

What do you use to eliminate mold from a household ? Thanks in advance!

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

JDP Mold Question Empty Re: JDP Mold Question

Post  ubraj Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:45 pm

MMS to clean visible mold. Make sure not to breath the fumes and don't spill as it bleaches.

I then use young living thieves oil. You have to diffuse a lot in the beginning and then can scale back to using it one or twice a week from then on.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:59 pm

JDP,

I know in previous posts you mention using a spray bottle with some thieves around the house. Do you think this is just as good as using an actual diffuser or is it just the most economical method. I've envisioned using the spray bottle specifically on carpet areas etc where I may spill water and in the bathroom, but feel the diffuser is best to get optimal oil suspension/diffusion in the air. I don't have any experience with diffusers and was wondering if you could recommend one, if at all.

Thanks!

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 am

Never used a diffuser myself.

I think it's just as effective just having the strong smell by spraying around the house and some others do similar. Or can put a bunch on some tissue and place around the area as well.

The trick is you have to use it often and a lot in the beginning. Then can reduce dose to maintenance dose.

If I bought a diffuser, I'd buy this one as it's cheap here but I have no experience with it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Young-Living-Essential-Oil-Diffuser-Bronze-/251199027067?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7ca0f77b

Others use ozone or MMS in the air but the fumes are toxic. Thieves oil has the advantage here.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks!

I should have included this in my original post, but I'm not necessarily concerned about my current home having a mold issue. In your opinion, do you think spraying thieves around a "normal" house could be beneficial to keep natural spores at bay and from accumulating? I'm about to do the whole internal detox protocol, as I suspect I could be one of those few genetically susceptible who cannot detox mycotoxins naturally.

I'm basically going to invest in a really good vacuum (Miele product, $500+) and get some thieves circulating weekly. Do you think this is overkill?

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:38 pm

This was discussed a bit a year ago. In short, using a Miele vacuum (HEPA filter) is pretty low in effectiveness IMO/IME. I have an IQAir purifier (much better than a standard HEPA) and other brand and I don't mention it for a reason. Smile

I would much rather vote you invest in EMF mitigation instead. EMF causes mold as well as possibly other pathogens to grow more rapidly and release much more potent toxins in response. Dr. Klinghardt has good information here if you do a google search or youtube search.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 pm

I use regular air humiditier, and put a few drops of thieves oil in mixure, but it may be better suited for maintaining situation than removing the problem in the beginning. I think also propolis in the mixure works well, but it might paint your walls.

You want to get enough thieves oil/msm/ozone into the air to kill the mold and once when you've done it, you need only once a while to maintain the situation clean. Doing it weekly is enough, at least in my case. If you have sort of standing water or visible mold overgrowth at various places, you should find it and remove it. For standing water that means take care of it with doing the drainage piping if necessairly. The solution should be permanent. Also be focused on outflow piping as any leakage of it is the most dangerous. Be carefull with removing mold as can be very dangerous healthwise. If you dont know what you are doing mold service should be called. I would also spend some time with removing/cleaning the carpetting as well as all the places where air circulation is not very great. (The old unopened books at the attic are probably good example of it.)

Your nose will tell you where the problem is if you just come into the affected area and not being stuck in it for some time to adjust to the mold problems you live with. Once your air is clean and you detox it from your body with mold protocols also EMF exposure should not be such pain anymore. At least my experiences teach me this way.

Agree with jdp about all what he recommends in this regards, as i put it into the practice and benefited. JDP, tnx again.

Good luck.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 am

Would anti histmanes help for mold allergies?

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  TapItIn Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Hey JDP or CS,

Besides cholestyamine, what else can we take to eliminate mold exposure from our bodies?

Also, does anyone know of a device which can pick up if there is mold exposure in a house or area?

Thanks

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Cholestepure and Beta Glucan is used by Dr. Loyd. There are about a dozen other supplements that has also been mentioned by others to be helpful but Cholestyamine is the standard from Dr. Shoemaker. Cholestepure is the more natural alternative with less side effects though. I forget the dozen or so other supplements mentioned and unfortunately is probably buried somewhere on this forum.

With that said, besides diffusing thieves oil being most critical before anything else, I personally would recommend the below instead of taking a supplement

1. classical radionics box at 803,000 ohms. Can make a basic DIY version on this site for about $60 vs $500. The DIY version has been posted on this forum before. What this does is puts in an electrical pattern (that isn't measured as hertz) into water or a supplement or other methods. This would be similar to homeopathy to help the immune system identify mold toxins and eliminate them.

2. ionic foot detox http://www.nenahsylver.com/make-foot-detox-bath-for--10.html This is said to work as well as those expensive ones.

3. adding clear ammonia when washing clothes.

Dr. Loyd's mold summary article = http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:31 am

The painters painted over a black mold spot in the bedroom over summer. Should I strip the paint find the spot and remove it with liquid mms? Or will I need to remove that section of drywall or will thives oil be enough? Two smart meters within 20-25 ft btw.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:56 am

I couldn't say what you should do regarding the mold behind the wall but me personally, when I renovated my home I did everything correct.

It all comes down to what kind of mold it is, weather you're one of the 24% who is not able to detox the mold, how much exposure you have to other mold toxins, etc..

Regarding smart meters, they stimulate cancer growth just like X-Rays which can take 5 or 10 or 15 years to catch up with one where a tumor appears. As well as other issues.

To correct is a lot of money with paints, special blocking materials and also measuring how much of the frequencies were reduced and therefore those expensive $400 or so EMF detector that Dr. Klinghardt uses would be a good idea. Otherwise, if done incorrectly, can increase the amount of frequency in the room.

I'm very worried about having smart meters next to where one sleeps as well as cell phone towers close by. It just takes time so people have a hard time connecting the dots.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down