Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment

4 posters

Go down

RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment Empty RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment

Post  virtua_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 am

Short info:

Diagnosed wih Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome, have suffered for 1 1/2 years. Immune system bad for year before that.

I recently went away and felt so much better and got bad once I got home, which lead me to look at mold toxins. I had an expert here and he measured high amounts of mold spores in my bedroom... Will ask house owner to look into this.

However, what can I do to help "detox" this?

I see you recommend Cholestepure, I am not able to order that to Norway, but got Solgar Phytosterol Complex instead, seems to contains exactly the same:
http://www.solgaronline.co.uk/Solgar-Phytosterol-Complex--100-Softgels_p_624.html

Do you think will be OK?

If so, how many are recommended per day?

Also, I read that Dr. Lloyd recommend Japanese foot detox pads, do you know which brand? I e-mailed him but never heard back....

I also got Modifilan, read that it was recommened, what are your thoughts on that?

Thanks for your kind help! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment Empty Re: RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment

Post  ubraj Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:52 am

Hi virtua,

Here is some info:

[which brand of foot detox patch was found to actually work...]

[Dr. Loyd] We use and sell the Kenrico Quick Edition. Most people can use these with no adverse effects.The foot tub setup on the other hand may actually kill some pathogens even though just a 9 volt battery is used, So use caution.

The Kenrico Quick Edition has similar ingredients to the Black Edition
but the ratios are different.

The Quick Edition has the adhesive pad pre-attached which makes things
easier. Especially if you have ever stuck the pad on the adhesive sheet
backwards!
... http://www.detoxpads.com/ ...

Richard
http://www.royalrife.com

[Dr. Loyd]...and a mold score of over 500,000. She decided to use foot patches all day yesterday and all night. She reports a big improvement this morning. Her aging index is down to 200.
The lady with Parkinson’s went home to a very small house where the only mold source was the bathroom. The mold exposure was low enough so she could make good progress.

I have used the quick edition pads with great results, and would use them for traveling, or a detox series, but for cost sake, I prefer
the foot tub zapper attachment, as it gets more done overall.
Sometimes when I felt too lazy to do a footbath, I would use the footpads as they are very convenient.
They do work well and do what they say as Dr. Loyd has preformed before and after use testing which proved great results.

[Dr. Loyd] Foot tubs produce more results per hour but the foot patches can be used for 8-9 hours. So the net result seems to be similar.

Here is a link to build the Foot Detox Bath http://www.nenahsylver.com/files/Footbath-how%20to%20make%20for%20$10.pdf

But then again, the price has come down so much that some people may wish to also experiment with one off of ebay for $100 - $300. I own this one which has more amps than most all others. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Chi-Clinical-Foot-Detox-Spa-Bath-/271187836180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f240dfd14 It appears to be an imitation of this brand
http://www.ebay.com/sch/maxdetox/m.html?item=200914435240&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec76efca8&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 which if you navigate the links, has some interesting info.

But then again, if you can afford a $100 - $300 ionic foot detox bath on ebay, an even better option would be using a harmonic generator in some water with two separate buckets with your feet in.

The harmonic generator lowers a very wise range of pathogens as shown in this energetic test results. http://www.royalrife.com/harmonic_generator.html Rife gets complicated but with the harmonic generator don't need to know exact frequencies to use and so it takes the complex nature of Rife out of the equation and will lower a great amount of pathogens.

Zapping with just hand holds rather than always using in the foot tub would also be recommended to lower pathogen load. This is something you may wish to look into to help get you well.

The Harmonic Generator is a zapper that makes and mixes 4 separate
frequencies producing complex waveforms.

It was plugged into a foot tub assembly with two separate tubs. So one
foot was positive and the other negative. A few inches of water were
added to each tub.

The first sample was collected on 2-13-2013 and the second sample was
collected on 2-20-2013. In between were 7 nights of 2 hour sessions
with the Harmonic Generator and foot tubs. No other treatment.

Staph 47,000 --> 38,000
Staph aureus 6700 --> 2800
Candida 4700 --> 3800
Giardia 45,000 --> 44,000 Giardia is stubborn and requires Para 6 or
direct contact.
Large parasites 800 --> 600
Prions 45 --> 45 Direct contact seems to be needed although remote treatm
Mold toxins 380,000 --> 270,000
Clotting factors 400 --> 300 Normal is 90.

As an additional experiment, drinking a pint of water and jumping did
correct a hiatal hernia.

Richard
http://www.royalrife.com

Diffusing Young Living Thieves oil or Dr. Loyd's Detox Oil should also be tried as well. Many homes would benefit with it's use and many homes test for mold toxins even though will never see any visible mold. More info = http://moldrx4u.com/ Instead of buying a cold air diffuser, if you have a crock pot, that may also work. Just add the oil to the top of the water and don't let all the water evaporate out at once.

This is a cheap and effecitive method. Some would rather use a powerful ozone machine instead but it does have it's drawbacks such as price and inconvenience as can't be in the house while using it and such.

Cholestyramine is used by Dr. Shoemaker who is one of the world's leading authorities here. However, it does have it's disadvantage of being Rx and constipation and such. Cholestepure is the natural alternative without the side effects. Note that it contains Saw Palmetto so keep that in mind. Dr. Loyd's mold toxins article recommending cholestepure = http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

Personally, because of the long-term expense, I don't take choletepure much and it's another pill. It does work but the other methods I would more focus on.

No idea if Solgar Phytosterol will work. Because of that, I personally would have other people do the experimentation and more focus on methods that have been shown to work.

I don't know about modifilan. There are quite a lot of substances that can help here but honestly, I stopped experimenting as you never know how effective they are compared to other methods without getting energetic test results. Therefore, I just follow Dr. Loyd's recommendations as I know they work and are also focused on getting the most bang for your buck so to speak.

If you have a problem with mold, may also wish to look into EMF mitigation.

Dr. Loyd has mentioned before of the thousands of emails in his email. Phone is best way to contact.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment Empty Re: RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment

Post  virtua_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:13 am

Thanks so much!! Smile

Will get back with a more in-depth answer, but:

How many capsules of Cholestepure is recommended a day to detox mold?

Would it be sufficient in itself, or foot detox/ionic bath recommended too?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:16 am

How many capsules of Cholestepure is recommended a day to detox mold?
"The typical dose is 2 three times a day. You may need to start with just one a day."
http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

Would it be sufficient in itself, or foot detox/ionic bath recommended too?

Depends on what your mold toxins score is. One member on this site had one of the highest levels of mold tested. For someone like that, need more of a kitchen sink approach, IMO/IME. While others may have a lower score and may get by just fine with cholestepure and thieves oil. Or Ionic foot detox bath and thieves oil. But whatever route you go, you'll want to do the thieves oil or heavy duty ozone unit in the house, garage, car and such.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

RDKML: Question about mold toxins and treatment Empty For jdp

Post  Mastery Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 am

JDP.

Thank you!

I did the saliva test with Dr Loyd - and scored 770,000 for Mold. It makes sense as when I started to go downhill 4 years ago when I was living in a house spouting black mold, leading to fugus on my scalp...

The footpads and cholestepure arrive tomorrow.

Do you have any additional advice to make sure the detox does not increase inflammation. I am also taking humi fulvate, fish oil, chia oil, curcumin, quercetin, reseveratrol and ecklonia cava and all of IH top 6 +.

Very many thanks jdp,
M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Fri May 17, 2013 10:39 pm

I also believe I got negatively hit by mold..... but tbh taking cholestepure (like most things) just made my hair loss much worse :/

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down