Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

+14
tooyoung
whodathunkit
elan164
Zaphod
CF
Nashville Hairline
RisingFist
TheOne
bobthebuilder
a
sanderson
nidhogge
ubraj
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

Post  Zaphod Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:26 pm

rdkml wrote:
Yes, novobiotronics is using a plasma bulb to deliver the frequencies. A plasma bulb is a very old method and also what Royal Rife originally did as well. One keeps the plasma bulb X inches away from the target area being treated.
That makes emissions of photons as energy carriers. Sick principle, still dont get it, but as far i know new biology is full of it. Smile It's important which halogen is put in the bulb? Truerifers are telling the nearer you are, more radiation you get, that's why they also designed their Hammer - to sleep on it (and also for longer treatments, to be productive at night).

Diference between Bare and Truerife devices is only in waves produced to treat, not in principle of work as can see.

They are using a Rife/Bare device. The method they found to kill cancer cells appears to be somewhat new (using original frequency as well as 11th harmonic at a minimum of 10 hours) but the device is a very old device which is still commonly used and sold today.
Yes, i am amazed how they treat cancer cells not only pathogens. I've never read about it before. Maybe you know, is the frequency they're using for human cancer cells the same as for pathogen elimination, or they have to find frequency all over again (and calculate the harmonics) seperately for the different cancers. The second would explain me why it gets so difficult as every cancer is different (maybe even the same cancer in different body?), although the pathogen is no longer the case...

Past research has shown that cancers growth is slowed such as with this FDA approved device for brain tumors even though they are not using a specific frequency which would have given even better results. But when targeting cancer cells directly like Dr. Holland is doing with a specific frequency or combination of specific frequencies, the possibility here is amazing.
nice video. Than again, i think something simmilar, not with electrical fields but currents was also done before with Robert Beckers electro biogical science of dedifferentiation currents with colloidal silver.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

Post  Nashville Hairline Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:
Nashville Hairline wrote:Rife/radionics is a scam

Here is a man who died from testicular cancer cos he ignored his doctor's advice to get surgery and used radionics instead. Thankfully, the person who sold the machine to him was taken to court
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20071221&slug=indictment21m

More here:
http://seattletimes.com/html/medicaldevices/

Thank you Smile.
You're welcome Very Happy I see that you are the last person left who doesn't believe this pseudo-science that is curing* a total of zero people of their ailments..

*note: an internet testimonial is not evidence of a cure

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:23 am

Beebrox wrote:It's important which halogen is put in the bulb?

Different gases produce different physiological effects. Can view some quotes from over the years from Dr. Bare that I've collected at my site for technical info http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/james-bare-quotes/

I don't believe Dr. Holland has given specific info in the prior studies. Only that he had to add the 11th harmonic of the original frequency and treat for 10 hours minimum. I think things are still too much in the developing stages to release info. I'm guessing early release of the info would only add confusion and that's why it's not mentioned.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:49 am

Nashville Hairline wrote:
FredtheBelgian wrote:
Nashville Hairline wrote:Rife/radionics is a scam

Here is a man who died from testicular cancer cos he ignored his doctor's advice to get surgery and used radionics instead. Thankfully, the person who sold the machine to him was taken to court
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20071221&slug=indictment21m

More here:
http://seattletimes.com/html/medicaldevices/

Thank you Smile.
You're welcome Very Happy I see that you are the last person left who doesn't believe this pseudo-science that is curing* a total of zero people of their ailments..

*note: an internet testimonial is not evidence of a cure

Yeah it's basically the case for all alternative "cures". I remember watching this Belgian documentary about Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer and the New German Medicine. He claimed that all cancers occur because of a psychological problem and that he had cured dozens of persons with his new method. After their investigation, the journalists found out that all his patients were dead. Hamer is in a French prison right now Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 am

Tnx for more info, jdp710.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 am

Hey Fred and Nashville, my father died within two months from the powerful experiemental chemotherapy drug that his fully licensed and well-respected oncologist dosed him with.

Do you think it would be a good thing if I took that doctor to court for giving my father advice that killed him? If not, why not?

Why the FUCK not? Huh?

I wish to HELL I'd had more than a passing acquaintance with Rife and the information we have on this board before he passed.

Fred, I'm sorry for what happened to you with your iodine experience, but you need STFU and quit trolling this thread. Quit trolling the forum in general. If you can't contribute positively, take your disgruntlement elsewhere. AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM TAKING THE SIDE OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE WHEN IT COMES TO CANCER. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

*Note: one guy's unverifiable discussion board anecdote about a really bad experience with iodine does not mean it's bad for everyone.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 am

One isolated experience?

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1335329

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/586-mail-bag-12-dr-brownsteins-carnage-and-drinking-iodine.html

Iodine over the RDA is toxic for everyone, it's common knowledge. There is no proven cure for cancer, common knowledge again. I won't keep my mouth shut, get used to it. I'm the voice of reason on this forum, with a few others who can remain skeptic about all you can read on a forum like Immortal Hair. Here's a top 5 of the most incredibles statements I've read here, and a lot of it come from IH himself:

1. "All cancers come from jawbone infections"
2. "HIV is not transmittable"
3. "Abstinence from masturbation makes your voice deeper"
4. "Vaccines cause autism"
5. "The human body needs 12,5 mg of iodine to function properly"

*Note: I really hope you never get cancer. I saw documentaries about people who got fooled by alternative cures to treat their cancer, they all died in painful agony, which could have been prevented if they had accepted convetional treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss whodathunkit.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:One isolated experience?

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1335329

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/586-mail-bag-12-dr-brownsteins-carnage-and-drinking-iodine.html

Did you even read the first thread you cited as evidence?

In it the OP states:

i should restate i was taking 30 drops of lugols, not 30mg. i think what I was suffering from was extreme detox and bromine poisoning. i never salt loaded at all while i was taking that much iodine, just being careless really.

well anyways for the sake of it yesterday and today i did a salt load now that i am not on Iodine and all better, my brain fog just completely went away and i feel more than 100% better. i am going to salt load everyday, on iodine or not.

And basically everyone else says their psychotic episodes cleared up with taking salt (and vitamin C/selenium).

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 am

Thanks, rdk. It was a few years ago but still a raw nerve on occasion. It was unbelievable how quickly he went downhill after taking that chemo drug. But for the record, he was on a much older, less toxic regimen of chemo that seemed to help a little. It didn't cure him, but it seemed to help with his symptoms a bit. I've thought a lot about it and wish we could have tried Rife with that older chemo regimen. I've that the combo can be quite effective.

Fred, as far as you go...you completely dodged my question. Why is it okay to prosecute the maker of a frequency generator when a man dies of cancer, but not the maker or prescriber of a pharmaceutical that shows at best a very limited efficacy in clinical trials and in a just world would never have passed scrutiny to market? Why is one irresponsible and the other not? Especially when it's the patient's choice which route to take? Double especially when people SHOULD HAVE A CHOICE?

For the record, my father on conventional cancer treatment did die in painful agony. He went with doctors the whole way.

You're just talking out your ass now and IMO it's sad that you apparently can't accept any responsibility at all for your choice to take iodine. But you need to keep in mind that all natural therapies do not suck, and they are not dangerous just because you had a bad experience.

I'm not gonna engage you any more because I think you've got worse problems than "iodine psychosis". I'll leave you with this thought: grandiosity (e.g., your statement that you are "the voice of reason on this forum") is a symptom of lots of other types of mental illness. And people in the beginning stages of some mental illnesses blame their symptoms on everything external they can grasp at. I've had some experience with that in my family, so I know. Be careful with yourself, and good luck.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm very sorry for what happened to your father whodathunkit.

Besides with what you mentioned, for others not aware or who have never gone through it, I've seen some very bad outcomes where doctors are not finding cancer in it's early stages. The warning signs are there but yet are sent home and explained away as something else unless they have a visible lump. A quote from Dr. Gordon "A tumor that is detectible by feel has been growing for approximately seven years.
By that time, more often than not, treatment is too late." http://gordonresearch.com/Presentations/2011/stemmingthetideofcancer.pdf

Lack of early diagnosis is so bad over here that saving to buy an ergonom microscope which is one of the worlds best microscopes. They use to cost over $100,000 but with outsourced materials from china, they now cost $25,000. It'll act as a possible early warning indicator for cancer for those who know what they are doing. Traditional microscopes will show cancer when about 30% of blood is taken over with cancer. When cancer is already in advanced stages and harder to treat. With the ergonom will show when it's at 2% - 3% which will allow it to act as an early warning indicator and can monitor progress. Cancer is so much easier to treat at this early stage as there are many good methods that can be done for prevention. The video titled symbiosis or parastism is a good video to understand located at this link for those curious http://www.grayfieldoptical.com/online-videos.html

Anyhow, my point being for others not aware, not only is the outcome for chemo and radiation very bad when treating cancer as evidence by this study https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img443/4905/chemosurvival.jpg from http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html where chemo has an overall 5 year survival rate of 2.1%, but also the hope of cancer diagnosis in it's early stages has not had a good track record. At least from where I've from.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 am

This just in from Anthony Holland.

Dear Rife Forum Friends,

We are proud to announce that we have reached a major milestone in our research with a Rife device against cancer! For the first time in the history of modern day Rife related devices, we have had a very important scientific paper published based on our successful experiments with a Rife-Bare plasma device against cancer cells!

The paper was delivered in Europe this past October (2012) and subsequently published as part of the official Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Biological Effects of EMF. The presentation included photos and video of cancer cells being shattered in vitro by a Rife-Bare plasma device. We believe this is the first time that a scientific paper has been published documenting the successful use of a Rife plasma type device against cancer cells in a major cancer research center (Thomas Jefferson University Medical College, Division of Surgical Research, Philadelphia, PA).

The paper is attached in PDF format.

We are now completing major renovations on a new laboratory space which will be dedicated to the use of Rife technology against cancer. Please go to this link to learn more about this important effort:

http://igg.me/p/237725?a=1373370

There was a PDF study. Maybe the PDF version can be found through google. Here is a copy and paste of the study which doesn't show pictures and tables correctly.

MORPHOLOGICAL TRANSFORMATIONS OF HUMAN
CANCER CELLS AND MICROTUBULES CAUSED BY
FREQUENCY SPECIFIC PULSED ELECTRIC FIELDS
BROADCAST BY AN ENCLOSED GAS PLASMA ANTENNA
GERARD DUBOST1, ANTHONY HOLLAND2, JAMES BARE3, FREDERIC
BELLOSSI4
1 EMERITUS PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS UNIVERSITY OF RENNES 1 FRANCE
dubost.gerard@wanadoo.fr
2 ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR SKIDMORE COLLEGE, NEW YORK US
tholland@skidmore.edu
3 DC ALBUQUERQUE NM US jbare@plasmasonics.com
4 ESE ENGINEER, RESEARCHER BORDEAUX FRANCE
Abstract
Frequency specific, specially tuned, pulsed, amplitude modulated radio frequency fields utilizing an
enclosed gas plasma antenna [Plasma Emission Field Treatment (PEFT)] can have dramatic
disruptive effects on the morphology of human cancer cells in vitro. The morphological
transformations are photographed and video taped.
On the basis of the characterization of the electromagnetic field generated by the gas plasma antenna,
a model of the action of the PEFT on the cells, based on the cells microtubule mechanical resonances
during their mitotic spindle cleavage, is developed to explain the cells destruction in vitro.
Furthermore, considering the electric field attenuation inside organs, we can expect a similar
destructive effect in vivo inside cancerous organs.
Background and objectives
New physical treatments with electric fields applied to cell cultures and to patients suffering from
metastatic tumors have recently been published. The anti-proliferation of tumor cells has been greatly
enhanced by applying alternating electric fields, designated as Tumor Treating Fields or TTFields,
combined with various chemotherapeutic treatments in vitro and in vivo [1]. The alternating electric
fields of low intensity (1-2 V/cm), at frequencies between 100 and 200 kHz, are applied to the skin
surface by special insulated electrodes. Despite the use of low intensity electric fields applied to
recurrent glioblastoma patients, and the power density between the electrodes maintained below
220 mW/cm2, this treatment can be considered as a thermal treatment. Another report of experiments
with hepatocellular carcinoma cells, in vivo and in vitro, has been recently published [2] in which a
radio carrier frequency of 27.12 MHz is amplitude modulated with a low frequency randomly chosen
between 100 Hz and 21 kHz.
There is no known biological mechanism explaining the anti-proliferative effect with such very low
intensity electric fields [1] [2], however it appears that the electric field does not affect the division of
non-malignant cells and is not responsible for any toxicity, in contrast to the well-established toxicity
of most chemotherapy treatments. These authors only suggest that either a specific AC frequency or
a specific amplitude modulation frequency is able to destabilize the mitotic spindle during cell
division. Because the axis of cell division is randomly oriented, one approach has been to use
multiple electric field polarizations sequentially applied to increase the treatment efficacy.
Proceedings - 7th International Workshop on Biological Effects of EMF - October 2012 (Malta) ISBN: 978-99957-0-361-5
The Plasma Emission Field Treatment (PEFT) utilizes a special plasma antenna, called a
, which acts according to an isotropic non-polarized emission. The destruction and antiproliferation
caused by the plasma antenna system when applied against cancer cells are obtained by
a non-thermal effect. A model based on the microtubule fundamental mechanical resonance
frequencies, which are different in vivo and in vitro, is developed to explain the PEFT results.
Material and Methods
The Rife-Bare Device
The Rife-Bare device (Photo 1) is described in [3]. A digitally synthesized square wave generator
(Atelier Robin F125 [www.atelierrobin.net]) in the frequency range of 500 Hz to 250 kHz, duty
cycles ranging from 50% to 70%, is used as input to control the amplitude modulation of a
27.12 MHz carrier signal of a prototype radio frequency transmitter (OM2 Plasma Sonics Ltd.,
Albuquerque, New Mexico) where the index of modulation was higher than 1.
with a complex spectral envelope. The signals are sent through a custom-built 300-W amplifier
(Plasma Sonics Ltd.) and then through a special antenna tuner to internal metal electrodes inside the
phanotron spherical tube, which is filled with helium gas. The pulsing electric field stimulates the
helium atoms into a plasma state. The plasma acts as an isotropic non-polarized antenna emitting a
very small non-thermal energy into cells and organs. With a spectrum analyzer coupled to a small
circular magnetic loop, we measured the magnetic induction near field B (1) radiated at a modulation
frequency f in air medium. We deduced the near electric field E (2).
Photo 1: Phanotron Radiation Measurements Photo 2: Measurements cells in vitro
R f
PZ
r
B r 2 2 2
(1)
f r
E c B
(2) R2
P P d (3)
r0 and r are the radial distances respectively of the loop center and of the observation point from the
phanotron spherical plasma tube center. P is the power measured by the spectrum analyzer and Pd is
the measured power density at the circular loop level, R being its radius. Z is the standardization
resistance and c the light speed in vacuum. B and E respectively follow the law in 1/r2 and 1/r3.
Proceedings - 7th International Workshop on Biological Effects of EMF - October 2012 (Malta) ISBN: 978-99957-0-361-5
Electric field in vivo
Inside a living non-magnetic body, the induction magnetic field B is unchanged. On the other hand,
the near electric field Ei is equal to (4), ñ = n-jk being the living body complex index of refraction:
n~ 2
E E i
(4) with
~ 2 2 2 2
n n k r (5)
r and are the relative dielectric constant and the conductivity of the living body.
In vitro experimental set-up
The plasma tube is located near the stage of an inverted research microscope with a high-resolution
video camera (Photo 2). 96-well plates of human cancer cells are set on the microscope stage,
exposed to the PEFT and the results are photographed and videotaped in real time. The distance from
the phanotron electrodes to the cancer cells is 45 centimeters for all experiments. Pulse rate, pulse
envelope shape, power levels and spectral content of the PEFT pulse are correlated with dramatic
changes in cancer cell morphology, including fragmentation and total disintegration of many types of
cancer cells. Human leukemia and ovarian cancer cells received PEFT alone, while human pancreatic
cancer cells received PEFT in combination with low doses of a standard chemotherapeutic agent
(Gemcitabine, Eli Lilly and Company).
Results
Human cancer cell measurements in vitro
Several types of human cancer cells were treated with PEFT in experiments (Photo 2) including
leukemia cells (K 562 cell line with a modulation frequency of 197 kHz, 10 hours PEFT, 250 W) [4],
pancreatic cancer cells (MIA PaCa-2 and Capan-1cell lines: 2 hours PEFT, 150 kHz, 310 W, and 8
hours PEFT: one hour each of 155 to 162 kHz, 310 W) [5], and ovarian cancer cells (A2780 cell line
5 hours PEFT at 114 kHz, 300 W, then 3 hours PEFT at 150 kHz, 325 W [6]. Data from those
experiments provide substantial evidence that certain types of cancer cells can be killed and
simultaneously slowed in their growth rate using this type of treatment on cancer cells in vitro. PEFT
resulted in dramatic morphological transformations of a significant percentage of each type of cancer,
in many cases resulting in fragmentation and total disintegration of many of the cells. Percent
cytotoxicity of PEFT and number of remaining viable leukemia cells treated with PEFT are shown in
[3] (Pages 81-84). Cytotoxicity of leukemia cells treated with PEFT is increased by a factor of 3
compared to control cells.
Above: a time-lapse photo montage of three human leukemia cells: two of the cells are
shattered into fragments by the PEFT experiment
Above: a time-lapse photo montage of two human pancreatic cancer cells: one of the cells is
shattered into fragments by the PEFT experiment
Above: a time-lapse photo montage of human ovarian cancer cells: one cell is shattered into
fragments by the PEFT experiment.
Induction magnetic field measurements and deduced electric field in air medium.
Table 1 shows the induction magnetic field B radiated by the phanotron tube measured at a distance
r = ro = 5 cm from the sphere center. The modulation frequency range is between 100 and 200 kHz .
P(dBm) is the power measured with the spectrum analyzer, B is deduced from (1) with Z = 70 ohms,
R = 6 10-3 m and the power density Pd is given by (3).
f (kHz) 100 120 140 150 170 200
P (dBm) -67 -66 -66 -66 -65 -64
B (T) (1) 2.4 10-6 2.2 10-6 1.9 10-6 1.8 10-6 1.7 10-6 1.7 10-6
Pd (mW/cm2) (3) 1.8 10-7 2.2 10-7 2.2 10-7 2.2 10-7 2.8 10-7 3.5 10-7
Table 1: Phanotron radiation (r = ro = 5 cm)
The phanotron radiation is isotropic and non-polarized, that is the measured power P is about
constant to within 0.5 dB whatever the loop position and its location at r constant around the
spherical plasma tube (Photos 1). Such a radiation is due to a set of dipoles randomly distributed
between the two electrodes inside a volume of some cubic centimeters. This is an advantage,
knowing that the axis of the cell division is randomly oriented during the mitotic spindle cleavage.
As shown in Table 2, the measured induction field B varies following the law 1/r2:
r (cm) 5.0 7.2 10.5
Experiments (dB) 0 -6.5 -12.3
Theory (dB) (1) 0 -6.33 -12.89
Table 2: B and its law in 1/r2
Tables 3 and 4 below give the radiated electric field E in air medium deduced from B in formula (2).
E (V/m) (2) 6.7 106 5.3 106 3.9 106 3.4 106 2.9 106 2.4 106
Table 3: Electric field in terms of the frequency radiated in air medium at r = 5 cm
E (V/m) (2) 9.2 103 7.2 103 5.3 103 4.6 103 4.0 103 3.3 103
Table 4: Electric field in terms of the frequency radiated in air medium at r = 45 cm
The electric field modulus is sufficient to destroy cancerous cells in vitro (Table 4: between 92 to
33 V/cm) when, according [1] and [2], a value between 1 and 2 V/cm can arrest cell proliferation in
tumors.
Discussion
Microtubule mechanical resonance model
Microtubules play a fundamental role throughout the whole life of eukaryotic cells. For several
decades, the dynamic behavior of microtubules has been a subject of great interest. The recent
understanding of the microtubule cytoskeleton and the interactions existing among the tubulin
subunits and the global static electrical state have been used to propose a special microtubule
mechanical model [3] to explain its instability and destruction when the prometaphase of cellular
division takes place.
The opposed longitudinal static forces FS applied at the two ends of one microtubule belonging to the
mitotic spindle are given by ([3] p.138) and recalled in (6):
2 2
L
F Q
r
S (6).
L is the microtubule length and Q the static positive and negative electric charges located at its two
ends with Q = 7.5 10-17 Coulombs and r = 80. Then from (6) we have in SI units:
24 2
S (7).
The static electric field along the microtubule is equal to (Cool:
(Cool.
The microtubule is modeled as a hollow cylindrical rod of exterior diameter D and with a thickness of
2RP firmly attached at each of its two ends. The static pressure applied on the microtubule section S is
equal to: . The protein radius is RP equal to 2.5 nm.
With (7) and D = 24 nm, we obtain: 8 2
S (9) in SI units.
The fundamental static mechanical vibration frequency is equal to:
S
E I
L
f L
r . 3.56
2 (10).
EL is the Young modulus and I S is the microtubule rod gyration radius. For a hollow rod we
have: for D >> RP. Finally with the density = 103 kg/m3 we find:
10 2
r L (11).
The cell microtubules mechanical instabilities
During the mitotic spindle cleavage, we attribute the morphological transformations of human cancer
cells, exposed to PEFT, to the fundamental mechanical resonance frequencies fr of their microtubules,
which depend on their length and Young modulus (11). The study in [8] shows a significant decrease
of the bending modulus with increasing temperature equal to 6 107 Pa at 20 °C and 2 107 Pa at 37 °C.
The bending modulus closely corresponds to the Young modulus EL when L >> D. Table 5 shows the
microtubule lengths L in terms of their fundamental mechanical resonance frequencies fr between 100
and 200 kHz in vitro (20 °C) and in vivo (37 °C).
fr (kHz)
(11)
L (μm)
in vivo 37 °C
EL = 2 107 Pa
in vitro 20 °C
EL = 6 107 Pa
100 6.5 8.6
120 5.9 7.8
140 5.5 7.2
160 5.1 6.8
180 4.8 6.4
200 4.6 6.1
Table 5: Cell microtubule lengths L (micrometers) in terms of their fundamental mechanical
resonance frequencies fr in vivo and in vitro
These results are consistent with the experimental data in relation to the optimal TTField frequencies
for cells and microtubule size [9]. As an example, cell radiuses of 9 and 5
approximately to those of melanoma and glioma respectively at frequencies of 100 and 200 kHz.
The conductivity and the relative dielectric constant are given in terms of frequency for several
organs [7]. Then from the results shown on Table 3 and with (4), we deduced in the figure below, the
electric field Ei expressed in V/cm for the frequencies between 100 and 200 kHz at r = 5 cm.
100 120 140 160 180 200
Modulation frequency f (kHz)
Grey matter Liver Spleen Infl ated lung
Kidney Cortical bone Breast fat
100 120 140 160 180 200
Modulation frequency f (kHz)
Interstitial medium Uterus Muscle
Ovary Heart Aorta
Skin wet
Figure 1: Electric field Ei in various organs in terms of the frequency radiated by a phanotron placed
at r = 5 cm
Table 6 below shows r (cm) from the phanotron sphere center for Ei = 1 V/cm at f = 100 kHz.
Organ r (cm)
Uterus 5.30
Muscle 5.65
Ovary 6.21
Heart 6.46
Aorta 6.60
Skin wet 7.27
Grey matter 7.78
Liver 8.22
Spleen 8.72
Inflated lung 9.22
Kidney 10.24
Cortical bone 12.2
Breast fat 15.3
Table 6: Distance of the organs to the Rife-Bare phanotron to expose the organs to an electric field of
1 V/cm
Conclusion
Up to now, there was no known model explaining the anti-proliferative non-thermal effect of very low
electric field intensity. The Plasma Emission Field Treatment (PEFT) can have dramatic disruptive
non-thermal effects on the morphology of human cancer cells exposed to tumor-specific modulation
frequencies in vitro (temperature = 20 °C) and can be designed to replicate these effects in vivo
(temperature = 37 °C) with a significant lowering of modulation frequencies. The specific carrier wave
modulation frequencies are the same as the cancer cell microtubule static mechanical resonance
frequencies (f = fr) during the mitotic spindle cleavage. The minimum electric field level of 1 V/cm
can be reached by keeping the phanotron close to the subject's body or by increasing the emission
power.
In a typical cell culture, the axis of cell division is randomly oriented with only a fraction of the
dividing cells subject to optimal treatment by a polarized electric field. Two perpendicular fields were
found to be 20% more effective than a single directional field for B16F1 and F-98 cells [10]. Our
phanotron electric field emission is perfectly isotropous due to uniformly scattered dipoles between
the electrodes located inside the spherical tube.
On the tube surface, the low level measured power density, roughly equal to 10-7 W/cm2, can explain
the non-thermal biological effects of PEFT.
Inside different organs, and between 100 and 200 kHz the electric field intensity is on the order of
some V/cm.
Electronic cancer treatment devices, other than the Rife-Bare device, which use a fixed frequency
applied for a lengthy duration, provide a narrow window of opportunity for effectiveness in slowing
and destroying cancer cells. The interaction of the frequency with cell size, local temperature, and
spindle length, explains why these other electronic units are not as successful as they should be. Our
theory and experimental data also help to explain the reason for slow patient response time with
electronic treatments that utilize only one fixed frequency.
Acknowledgements
efficient participation in the spectral analyzer measurements.
The authors are grateful to Dr. Jonathan Brody and the Thomas Jefferson University Medical College
for providing several cancer cell lines for these experiments.
References
[1] Eilon D Kirson,
sen
Physics 2009, 9:1
[2] J W Zimmerman, M J Penisson specific
modulation frequencies» published in December 2011.
http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v106/n2/full/bjc2011523a.html#bib1
[3] -
-1-4710-5249-1 Available from www.lulu.com as ID#12303084 or
Amazon.fr: ISBN 978-1-4710-5249-1
[4] March 10_2010 LeukemiaCloseup 2D copy http://novobiotronics.com/CancerResults8.html
[5] March 3_2010 PancreaticClose1E copy2 http://novobiotronics.com/CancerResults11.html
also: http://novobiotronics.com/CancerResults7.html
[6] Ovarian 081210_9D copy2 http://novobiotronics.com/CancerResults9.html
[7] of the dielectric properties of body tissues at RF and
[8]
number 24, 9 Dec.2002
[9] Relation of the optimal TTField frequency to cell size. Link:
http://www.pnas.org/content/suppl/2007/05/30/0702916104.DC1#A1
[10] Kirson ED, Dbaly V, Tovarys F, Vymazal J Alternating electric fields
ar Proc Natl Acad
Sci USA 2007, 104(24):10152-10157.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 am

whodathunkit wrote:Hey Fred and Nashville, my father died within two months from the powerful experiemental chemotherapy drug that his fully licensed and well-respected oncologist dosed him with.

Do you think it would be a good thing if I took that doctor to court for giving my father advice that killed him? If not, why not?

Why the FUCK not? Huh?

I wish to HELL I'd had more than a passing acquaintance with Rife and the information we have on this board before he passed.

Fred, I'm sorry for what happened to you with your iodine experience, but you need STFU and quit trolling this thread. Quit trolling the forum in general. If you can't contribute positively, take your disgruntlement elsewhere. AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM TAKING THE SIDE OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE WHEN IT COMES TO CANCER. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

*Note: one guy's unverifiable discussion board anecdote about a really bad experience with iodine does not mean it's bad for everyone.
You say 'experimental chemotherapy drug' which suggests it hadn't reached the stage of full approval. Perhaps you do have a case against this doctor, especially if your father did not sign any documents to consent to an experimental treatment.

What I do know for certain is that Rife would not have helped him.

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote: I'm the voice of reason on this forum

You need to be less narrow minded.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:29 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:
3. "Abstinence from masturbation makes your voice deeper"

Talking from first hand experience, this masturbation comment is absolutely true. Also, iodine has been one of the most important things I've supplmented with after dealing with propecia side effects for the past 3 years, so you are severely undermining the importance of it. Bringing up other controversial subjects on the forum isn't giving your case any more credit. We could also talk about all the non controversial subjects on the forum as well.

The "deepness" of a man's voice is dependent on testosterone levels in their body. When puberty happens, testosterone goes up making the voice change and become deeper.

Here's a study on testosterone and ejaculation:

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241?dopt=Abstract%C2%A0&%C2%A0http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12506329?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 am

Fantastic information rdkml, especially the study.

Almost every member of my family that's died, has died of cancer. The only one that has survived it done so by buffering her chemo through a lot of time and therapy with a very old and respected orthomolecular doctor here in my province.

If I was diagnosed I'd take no traditional treatment aside from surgery because I've seen it too many times, in the vast majority of people it's just a push to the front of the "line" if you follow.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:08 am

Nashville said:
You say 'experimental chemotherapy drug' which suggests it hadn't reached the stage of full approval.
Poor choice of words on my part. I was pissed when I was posting that. I should have said "cutting edge" or even "bleeding edge". Point being, it was a very new drug with a high rate of sides and a questionable efficacy rate in clinical trials (I asked my parents about it when they discussed it long distance with me). My father chose to take this drug upon the advice of his doctor, who assured him it was the best chance he had. Taking responsibility for that choice is why my family never considered suing.

As far as Rife not helping him...you can be sure of no such thing, unless you are omniscient, in which case, wow, must really be GREAT to be you! And why haven't you solved the conundrum of hairloss for us if you know absolutely *everything*?

All childish taunting aside, why is it that both you and Fred refuse to answer the question of why it's okay to sue a manufacturer of a Rife device when someone dies of cancer when using it, but it's NOT okay to sue doctors or pharmaceutical companies over the thousands and thousands of premature cancer deaths caused allopathically every year by chemo drugs? The answer is your answser would be oxymoronic and hypocritical, and what's more, you know it.

As far as cancer treatment goes...I'm pretty much with a < r. Although based on experience with a couple of my four-leggeds and my dad (before he tried the bleeding edge drug), I *might* try an established, older, less toxic chemo regimen, balanced with natural therapies like Rife. I'd have to look at the literature and weigh the decision carefully first, though. I'm not completely anti-pharm, just very, very cautious about it, and completely against the way they do business. I'll almost always try natural therapies first for whatever ailment. But whatever my decision, I'll take responsibility for it, regardless of whether or not the outcome was what I expected or hoped. Further, I'll be glad I had a choice, rather than having my choices taken away from me by a bunch of knee-jerk, nanny-type assholes (the gov't, anti-Rife people, whoever) who think they know everything.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 am

There was this article forgot where I read it. Either mercola or naturalnews I think. Anyways they have a virus down at Sweden or something that you combine with light chemo to target cancer cells. The article claimed it could have saved Steve jobs.

There are different ways to treat cancer depending which stage it is. The earlier, the better. For some people it's as simple as diet/environment change like that old Greek man who had throat cancer I believe and had 6 months to live until he moved to an island and changed his way of life. Now he's like a 100 and healthy. Someone posted the story here a few weeks ago.

I think they should install that scope that rdkml mentioned at every clinic. If they can detect cancer cells very early, then probably everyone can prevent it but then again its bad for business. Maybe Naturopaths should take some initiative with these kinds of things.

Over 180,000 people die from hospital errors every year http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/11/05/hospital-errors-and-nutritional-supplements.aspx
There are also wrongful procedures done cause the doctor is too lazy to check before surgery. At some places, old people going in for a check up don't come out. There have been investigations that old people get treated very poorly, not sure if it was in England.

Also, it has been reported that more people then the holocaust have died from prescription medicine. That's millions. Here is a list of celebrities that died from drugs as well http://www.naturalnews.com/034967_celebrities_pharmaceuticals_timeline.html

There is lots of evidence to show how dangerous conventional medicine is. To say you should count on them makes you very ignorant to the world. The point of this thread is to make donation to a lab so that even you fools can get the evidence you want that demonstrates alternative medicine can be more effective and safer then conventional means, so what are you complaining about? Better to stop posting in here altogether. It's not worth arguing with ignorance.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:17 am

whodathunkit wrote:

All childish taunting aside, why is it that both you and Fred refuse to answer the question of why it's okay to sue a manufacturer of a Rife device when someone dies of cancer when using it, but it's NOT okay to sue doctors or pharmaceutical companies over the thousands and thousands of premature cancer deaths caused allopathically every year by chemo drugs? The answer is your answser would be oxymoronic and hypocritical, and what's more, you know it.
Look, there's no guarantee with any drug that it will work on 100% of the people who take it. What the licensed drugs have in their favour is that they have been subjected to rigorous tests (double-blinded, placebo, tested on significant numbers of participants) that allow doctors accurately say that the drug is effective for a % of people who take it. With Rife machines there is 'doctors' saying it will help for any number of ailments (its always a good sign of a scam if it can help a myriad of unrelated aliments) and having absolutely zero medical basis to make these claims.

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 am

RisingFist wrote: Better to stop posting in here altogether. It's not worth arguing with ignorance.
No way. I wish there was more sceptical voices on this forum when I spent $$$ on the IH supps.

Its absolutely frightening to me to think vulnerable people out there with cancer would use Rife machines instead of conventional treatment.

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

RisingFist wrote: Better to stop posting in here altogether. It's not worth arguing with ignorance.
No way. I wish there was more sceptical voices on this forum when I spent $$$ on the IH supps.
Same for me, nearly 700€. If it did anything, I have not not noticed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:
Same for me, nearly 700€. If it did anything, I have not not noticed it.

You are either a leader or a follower. Then you need to be an intellectually curious leader of yourself. Unfortunately, we don't come with owner's manuals. Smile

It took me tireless years to figure out my own hairloss, away from commonly practiced medical science. Sounds like you are looking for someone to blame (for your crash & burn ) to give you comfort, resignation and rest.

Yet even if those supplements did not grow your hair, they have indisputably made you healthier. Certainly, where the body goes health wise, the hair will be sure to follow eventually.

IMO, anyone who believes they have a finasteride deficiency and not a fundamental magnesium, potassium, lecithin, amino acid, antioxidant, electrical, pH deficiency etc is a fool. Though there is always that route as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 am