Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

+14
tooyoung
whodathunkit
elan164
Zaphod
CF
Nashville Hairline
RisingFist
TheOne
bobthebuilder
a
sanderson
nidhogge
ubraj
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! Empty Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 am

Anthony Holland has previously experimented on cancer cells in vitro but was unable to continue his work at a major cancer research center due to limited funds.

Because of the funding issue, he has been donated a lab but he needs $60,000 for equipment and supplies. Please help fund this alternative method for killing cancer cells.

Here is Anthony Hollands website http://novobiotronics.com/Cancer1.html Don't forget to click "CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME OF THE DATA FROM OUR CANCER EXPERIMENTS" on each page to go to the next page for more info & also this site http://www.skidmore.edu/academics/music/aholland/PlasmaTwo.htm

From Anthony Holland. Please click below link to donate or for more information. Even $5 or two $5 donations will help if that's all you can afford.

Dear Rife Forum Friends,

Royal Rife's amazing accomplishments were made possible through the financial support of his wealthy benefactor Mrs. Amelia Timken Bridges [heiress to the Timken Roller Bearing fortune].

If Royal Rife were alive today and wanted to establish a new Rife Research Laboratory to pick up his cancer research work where he left off many years ago, no doubt he would turn to the internet, the Rife Forum, some 'Crowd Funding Platform' and 'social media' to advertise the new 'Rising Rife Lab'.

In 2009-10, while working at the Thomas Jefferson University Medical College, Division of Surgical Research, in Philadelphia, we discovered and documented the ability of a Rife-Bare plasma device to destroy several types of cancer cells in vitro. This was the first time that a major medical research lab had document the affects of a Rife type device on cancer cells in vitro. All of us involved at the time were thrilled by the results of those experiments! [And the 'cancer experts' were utterly astonished!]

In 2011 we formed a nonprofit [501(c)(3)] company called Novobiotronics Inc. in order to spread the good news of the results of those experiments and to post the experimental results on our then newly established website.

In 2012, after two years of planning and hard work, we are finally ready to announce the establishment of a New 'Rife' Cancer Research Laboratory, one which will be independent and free from the influence of the existing paradigm of the use of toxic chemotherapy drugs or dangerous radiation to treat cancer. The science is now known and proven in many published scientific papers!

You can be a part of history and at the same time help to change the existing cancer treatment paradigm by directly participating in our effort to bring this new cancer research lab online!

Please click on this vital link to see what's happening with the new lab and how you can be a part of this historical effort! You can make a difference today!

http://igg.me/p/237725?a=1373370
Anthony G. Holland
President, Novobiotronics Inc.

Last edited by rdkml on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! Empty Re: Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 am

Wow already 540$ to make quackery advance, that's some quick and easy money. I could create a webpage like that, a YouTube video and an Indiegogo account in less than twenty minutes Smile.

Back to top Go down

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! Empty Re: Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab!

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:Wow already 540$ to make quackery advance, that's some quick and easy money. I could create a webpage like that, a YouTube video and an Indiegogo account in less than twenty minutes Smile.

You think JDP's an idiot, Fred?

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:Wow already 540$ to make quackery advance, that's some quick and easy money. I could create a webpage like that, a YouTube video and an Indiegogo account in less than twenty minutes Smile.

can you explain why it is quackery?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

Oh I don't know..

Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[8]

In 1994, the American Cancer Society reported that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme". A key component in the marketing of Rife devices has been the claim, initially put forward by Rife himself, that the devices were being suppressed by an establishment conspiracy against cancer "cures".[5] Although 'Rife devices' are not registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:Oh I don't know..

Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[8]

In 1994, the American Cancer Society reported that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme". A key component in the marketing of Rife devices has been the claim, initially put forward by Rife himself, that the devices were being suppressed by an establishment conspiracy against cancer "cures".[5] Although 'Rife devices' are not registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration

you could say the same thing about mainstream cancer cures also because many have died as a result of it not being effective as well. i'd be more inclined to see the rate of it being successfully used or not.

i just want to say that i'm not trying to argue or anything, i just want to see the real facts if it is indeed something useful or completely not true.

rdkml, do you have any studies or legitimate information proving or showing that these devices can cure cancer or documentation of people using the protocol successfully?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 am

Hey nid, how are you?

It's OK. No sweat.

To give some background for others not aware, back in the 20's and 30's Royal Rife was able to experiment and had extraordinary results with electromagnetic frequencies treating cancer in the radio frequency range as well as other pathogen related ailments.

Fast forward a few decades later when Rife was largely broke and no longer had a lab or the same equipment, Dr. Johnson and others were able to get very good results in their patients using audio frequencies with many ailments but with little success with cancer.

Thanks to a great many people it's been greatly decrypted why Royal Rife was able to get his results treating cancer in the early days as well as recreating the closest machines that were used in the 20's and 30's.

There have been many studies in the past showing frequency ranges are able to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. This comes down to living longer but does not reverse cancer.

It has been theorized with "a lot" of anecdotal evidence that the use of specific frequencies are able to kill cancer cells and not just slow their growth. Thanks to Anthony Holland, double blind studies have shown and documented, in a real cancer laboratory setting, the destruction of these specific cancer cells.

Further research from Anthony Holland will help to narrow down and to help answer other questions that need to be addressed using electromagnetic frequencies to treat cancer.

Of course all this takes money to do in real laboratory settings.

"Your contribution will be refunded if this campaign does not reach its funding goal before the time expires."

Last edited by rdkml on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Once you actually get into the most fundemental laws of matter, let alone biology, the idea that you can influence every state of matter via whatever its own specific frequencies or currents are for good or ill isn't a bizarre thing it's just how how things work.

At that, rdkml is a trooper for staying here and posting this info, I wouldn't know about it if not and will donate soon.

Doubts never got anybody very far.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:Oh I don't know..

You are laughable. Anything that is not tied in to the pharmaceutical companies or cant be patented wont be recognized by western medicine and the negative side is the harassment. Cancer has been cured many times over, you are very naive.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey JDP! Doing well man...glad to see you're still contributing when you have the time. Fully intend on donating to this as well...it's incredibly worth it!!

a>r brings up a fantastic point that I couldn't have stated better if I tried...we all resonate at frequencies. Everything does, even rocks. As he mentioned, for better or ill, these frequencies can be manipulated. This is what is occurring all around us with WIFI, satellites beaming back and forth to cellular phones, and so forth. These forms of radiation resonate frequencies that negatively impact us at a cellular level.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Thank you A < R and nidhogge. It gives me a lot of happiness to know that there are those out there willing to donate some of their money to help fund and ultimately help save others lives with this paradigm shifting cancer research. Even if it's $5 or $10 if that's all one can afford. Hopefully enough people would contribute to make it worthwhile.

Considering 40% of everyone is said to develop cancer, cancer is an extremely important topic and is also very sad to watch someone pass from it. While there is plenty of information on how to fight cancer through non toxic methods such as what Dr. Gordon and others talk about, there still needs additional insight as well as additional methods to fight cancer such as through the use of pulsed electromagnetic frequencies.

Very few laboratories are independent from radiation and chemotherapy to fight cancer. Dr. Holland is one of only a few in the world who are capable of such insight and expertise to use pulsed electromagnetic frequencies and document the results in a real laboratory setting And what Dr. Holland mentioned in the video from the link, "killing more cancer cells than if you were using radiation." This is a very big leap for a non toxic therapy that has a tremendous possibility as a paradigm shifting treatment option for cancer.

IMO, a once in a life-time opportunity to see and help build a laboratory created which will advance the use of pulsed electromagnetic frequencies to kill cancer cells. But if not enough money is donated by the end of the year, then this research may not advance much further outside of anecdotal evidence.

Thanks again for the donations.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:Cancer has been cured many times over, you are very naive.
OK then I dare you to go to your nearest hospital, in the oncology service and tell that to the patients you see there. Maybe in the world of "Bob the Builder", cancer has been cured, but in our reality, I don't think it has happened...

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:20 am

here`s one of many

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zxUiNPN_As
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:57 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:Cancer has been cured many times over, you are very naive.
OK then I dare you to go to your nearest hospital, in the oncology service and tell that to the patients you see there. Maybe in the world of "Bob the Builder", cancer has been cured, but in our reality, I don't think it has happened...

"75% of physicians in the world refuse chemotherapy for themselves" http://www.naturalnews.com/036054_chemotherapy_physicians_toxicity.html

Trust your doctors! and to your question I help people everyday, the ones that don't fall into ant category. Bob Beck said it well, for every 100 people you tell even with evidence only 15 will listen.

And if your brain can handle it, the harassment for alternative cancer treatments http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/06/11/burzynski-the-movie.aspx

bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

We are electrical beings far more than chemical ones. This is millennial miles away from being quackery. The real key is discovering the right waveform, frequency, pulse time etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:47 pm

This is one of the most exciting possibilities I've seen in my lifetime!

Many have mentioned they want to see real research and not just anecdotal information devoted to the topic. Here's your chance. But without donations from the public, the only information that will be available is anecdotal.

Cancer has not been defeated.

If $60,000 is not raised within two months, then donations will be refunded back and will be an extremely sad day for cancer research.

Please help fund this project so that cancer may one day be defeated.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 pm

I will definitely make a donation. Pharma companies get millions if not billions in donations with no progress in sight. Even when a conventional doctor finds something, you stop hearing about it in a few weeks as if it was meant to draw in more donations.

I respect rife a lot more and people have gotten real world results. If anyone has any doubts, I encourage them to do their own research to come to your conclusions. I think you will be impressed with what you find.

Anyways, 60,000 is pocket change in the corporate world. If we spread the word even if everyone donated a dollar we only need 60000 people.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am

Rife/radionics is a scam

Here is a man who died from testicular cancer cos he ignored his doctor's advice to get surgery and used radionics instead. Thankfully, the person who sold the machine to him was taken to court
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20071221&slug=indictment21m

More here:
http://seattletimes.com/html/medicaldevices/

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:01 am

Thank you RisingFist and everyone who plans to donate!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:20 am

Nashville Hairline wrote:Rife/radionics is a scam

Here is a man who died from testicular cancer cos he ignored his doctor's advice to get surgery and used radionics instead. Thankfully, the person who sold the machine to him was taken to court
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20071221&slug=indictment21m

More here:

Thank you Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 am

Nashville Hairline wrote:Rife/radionics is a scam

More here:

What does the first article prove? That Rife doesn't work in every instance? Neither does traditional treatment. (I don't know if Rife ever works but this article does not prove that.)

Or is it that people impersonate medical doctors? (The word allegedly is not in the article I will add.) I'm sure people do this as well while offering traditional treatments, yet no one would impugn an entire science because some people pretend to be doctors.

The other article, more of the same...someone somewhere makes an outrageous claims regarding a products effectiveness so the product itself is impugned, someone sold someone something that is complete garbage so all similar products are impugned...just the kind of worthless lazy journalism you would expect from the MSM. It's sad to see such links posted here as proof of anything.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:42 am

CF wrote:What does the first article prove? That Rife doesn't work in every instance? Neither does traditional treatment.

Rife never works, traditional treatment work in 2,3% of cases.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 am

I donated as well... Looks impressive, also the videos on youtube. I just hope new lab will get no uninvited visitors, if they collect enough money, and how cool it would be if they do?

JDP, one thing i'd like you to clear me out. Novobiotronics use plasma version of RIFE device. They call it PEFT as plasma emission field treatment. How the energy transmission happens in such device? Dont know the mechanism of creating resonance here. Is contact even necesairly? Is their concept of doing it new in some way? If i understand, the device they use is like Truerife, or Rife-Bare, is that correct?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 pm

All you skeptic posters in this thread have no idea how the body works, you're just regurgitating the propaganda put out by the medico mafia. Drop the magnifying glass, step back and learn the basics of the electric body. It's mind boggling how some are so narrow minded.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Thank you for your donation BeeBrox!

Yes, novobiotronics is using a plasma bulb to deliver the frequencies. A plasma bulb is a very old method and also what Royal Rife originally did as well. One keeps the plasma bulb X inches away from the target area being treated.

They are using a Rife/Bare device. The method they found to kill cancer cells appears to be somewhat new (using original frequency as well as 11th harmonic at a minimum of 10 hours) but the device is a very old device which is still commonly used and sold today.

While TrueRife also uses a Plasma bulb to deliver the frequencies, it's a different design which is called an EMEM. A commonly sold Rife/Bare device is a PERL A main difference between Rife/Bare device and EMEM is that the Rife/Bare creates a lot of harmonics.

Dr. James Bare was the one who created the device to get as close to what Royal Rife did a couple decades ago. Dr. James Bare is one of the original founders of recreating Rife's research. Dr. James Bare is one of the smartest people there is regarding Rife research as well. He is in collaboration with Dr. Anthony Holland.

For more info, cancers are caused by many different pathogens as well as many different toxins. It's said about 60% of cancers are directly caused by pathogens. H Pylori is a common example causing stomach cancer. Many different viruses are known to directly cause cancer as well.

Partly what causes mixed cancer results when using Rife to treat cancer is that even though one removes the offending pathogen, this does not necessarily mean that the cancer will go away. For example, as Dr. Bare has mentioned in the past, killing H Pylori with antibiotics does not reverse stomach cancer even though H Pylori was responsible for the cancer. Additional methods are needed to alter the terrain again.

What makes this real laboratory research extremely exciting and different is that the research is not targeting the offending pathogen but instead is targeting the cancer cells themselves.

Past research has shown that cancers growth is slowed such as with this FDA approved device for brain tumors even though they are not using a specific frequency which would have given even better results. But when targeting cancer cells directly like Dr. Holland is doing with a specific frequency or combination of specific frequencies, the possibility here is amazing.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next