Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

+9
Balthier
CausticSymmetry
scottyc33
moby
Duketronix
longhairedredhead
RisingFist
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 am

LawOfThelema wrote:Note they were also fed roundup, not just the corn itself.

The long term study fed the rats GMO + Round up, GMO without Round up, and also Round up only. All were a major problem.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

Post  Duketronix Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 am

There was a study last year in an area near Montreal where they found the toxins from the roundup pesticide in the umbilical cords of something like %80 of the women in the surrounding areas who were eating the meat that was from the livestock being fed the GM corn.

Moby- Like CS said this very different than traditional "genetic engineering" I came across the argument you mentioned many times in my research and it is one used to oversimplify and obfuscate away from what's really going on. Of course the old way is a type of genetically controlling the outcomes for better seeds, but it's completely different from what is now called GMO/GE crops. The other thing is you would never get an apple mating with a spider, or a tomato mixing genetic code with a fish. That kind of stuff does happen with current system. Even if it were just speeding up the process as you mentioned it still causes some serious risks for the ecosystems they're introduced to. The effects are just barely starting to become evident as the GM crops alter an areas natural evolution by killing off other plants and breeding super bugs who are immune to pesticides and some which pose risks to other life in the food chain (they can absorb the toxins and then be eaten by other lifeforms). It really is a very dangerous game to play and as I mentioned before there is no proof that these crops even offer higher yields. The biggest being the Rhodale institute study (20 years long, the longest most in-depth study ever done on the subject and was concluded last year). They compared traditional farming genetically modified the old way) with GM crops and the old versions outperformed by an entire third more yield on average EVEN during seasons of drought and flood which is where these GM crops are supposed to shine.

If you look into it you'll find it's all about money and monopolizing the market/food supply and there are very serious gambles being made. Then one must consider how come this isn't more of a debate? Well it is, but it's kept out of the public forum. If you search academic databases you'll find TONS of scientists saying this is a bad idea, but it just doesn't get any press and the clearance is rushed through since companies like monsanto effectively own and can fast-track the approval system.

Another thing I found interesting last year was this...

(this article is more recent but at a glance seems to talk about it)

http://www.naturalnews.com/035960_arsenic_chicken_Pfizer.html

It took DECADES of people arguing that the arsenic made it into the food supply and even after it took ALL that time (which people knew it did at the time, just like the risks with GMO now it didn't get any mainstream attention and they did it anyway) they STILL feed it to them! I heard a radio interview with a man who's family has literally spent TWO GENERATIONS (since the 50s shortly after it was first introduced) fighting to make them admit that this is the case and only last year did it FINALLY get acknowledged by the FDA. They had to retract some old studies and acknowledge that they must have been faked. But even still they just blamed it on poor scientific procedures and made a big "woops" out of it. Obviously those 'mistakes' would never happen again? PPPppfffffft.....
Anyway, that is it how tightly this type of stuff is controlled/spun and why most people don't know ANYTHING about what is being done to them.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Genetic engineering is really a silly notion because it is not engineering in any sense of how engineering works in other disciplines. It's more of a crap shoot because of the vast degree of unknowns and the overall complexity of organisms. In engineering you are able to control for the relations inherent to the design. With genetic engineering this is not currently possible and it may not be in principle possible, especially not in multicellular organisms. A single gene may express in more than one trait. Single traits are often "polygenic" or the results of clusters of gene. The gene-phenotype relations are if you like many-to-many relations. It is not a 1-1 map where you change one gene and get one changed trait.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:14 pm

This is a recently gathered alleged comprehensive list of GMO foods. If true, it confirms my wildest suspicions.

http://shiftfrequency.com/comprehensive-list-of-gmo-products/#more-15820

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:34 pm

4039 wrote:This is a recently gathered alleged comprehensive list of GMO foods. If true, it confirms my wildest suspicions.

Good thing I didnt see a thing on there that I ate, and thats a lot of stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 pm

J987 wrote:
4039 wrote:This is a recently gathered alleged comprehensive list of GMO foods. If true, it confirms my wildest suspicions.

Good thing I didnt see a thing on there that I ate, and thats a lot of stuff...

When I saw Pop Tarts, I was like, no duh. Smile

Though these graphs make the GMO foods list make more sense, at least to us pro-labelling heathens wanting to know what's in the foods we consume.

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 Prop+37+pie+chart_vote+no+donors_31+aug+2012

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. - Page 2 Prop+37+pie+chart_vote+yes+donors_31+aug+2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 pm

well it seems real hard to eat anything in the US that's not potentially gmo since corn and soy is snuck into practically everything that's even minimally processed, cattle eat gmo feed plus non gmo foods are probably processed by the same machines as gmo(soy corn) foods like rice for example. I really hope that prop 37 passes even though I don't live in California labeling would be so much better Mad

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 am

Balthier wrote:well it seems real hard to eat anything in the US that's not potentially gmo since corn and soy is snuck into practically everything that's even minimally processed, cattle eat gmo feed plus non gmo foods are probably processed by the same machines as gmo(soy corn) foods like rice for example. I really hope that prop 37 passes even though I don't live in California labeling would be so much better Mad

Whats funny is that they label gluten free, and even tell you if the item was processed in a facility with gluten, soy etc.
yet were not supposed to know if something is gmo... lol But those of us who are awake to the gmo agenda know why...

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:41 pm

just assume that all food not stamped organic has some degree of gmo. and even assume that lots of the organic food has been pollenated by gmo, or has been genetically altered through hybridization, etc. only sure fire bet would be food that is grown from a well maintained heirloom seed line.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 am

The really crazy thing to me is how it manages to be kept out of public debate. When you talk to people it really is a talking point yet it never comes up. It effects SO much of the economy and individual lives yet it is nowhere to be found in debate and it continues to infiltrate our food supply very aggressively. Then that buzz word "conspiracy theory" will come up to discredit valid points and research I'm sure. The problem with that word and all it's come to entail (subconsciously even) is that capitalism is based on conspiracies of financial gain so it really is paradoxical that the two exist as separate entities most of the time. There's no real paradox of course. It's just manipulation of the public opinion.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 am

On facebook, just two days ago I saw an ad with a photo of a pizza slice. The ad tried stated something to the effect that this GMO food labeling law would prevent food choices and elevat the costs of food.

Of course, the opposite is true.

Vote YES on 37.

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 am

Duketronix wrote:The really crazy thing to me is how it manages to be kept out of public debate. When you talk to people it really is a talking point yet it never comes up. It effects SO much of the economy and individual lives yet it is nowhere to be found in debate and it continues to infiltrate our food supply very aggressively. Then that buzz word "conspiracy theory" will come up to discredit valid points and research I'm sure. The problem with that word and all it's come to entail (subconsciously even) is that capitalism is based on conspiracies of financial gain so it really is paradoxical that the two exist as separate entities most of the time. There's no real paradox of course. It's just manipulation of the public opinion.

Many sensible people I know who appear to be smart about most things, throw their logic out the window when it comes to what they like to call conspiracy theories.

I find them regurgitating typical responses such as, "Where are the studies," or "There's no research," "Where are the FDA supervised, randomized, placebo controlled, double blinded..."

If only they knew that FDA doesn't require independent studies. If only if understood well, that sponsored industry research typical omits data and tailors it to get FDA approval. If only they knew that FDA is soft on their clients because their clients pay them huge sums. If only they were aware that FDA employees former or present are often decision makers of these drug/food companies.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:03 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Duketronix wrote:The really crazy thing to me is how it manages to be kept out of public debate. When you talk to people it really is a talking point yet it never comes up. It effects SO much of the economy and individual lives yet it is nowhere to be found in debate and it continues to infiltrate our food supply very aggressively. Then that buzz word "conspiracy theory" will come up to discredit valid points and research I'm sure. The problem with that word and all it's come to entail (subconsciously even) is that capitalism is based on conspiracies of financial gain so it really is paradoxical that the two exist as separate entities most of the time. There's no real paradox of course. It's just manipulation of the public opinion.

Many sensible people I know who appear to be smart about most things, throw their logic out the window when it comes to what they like to call conspiracy theories.

I find them regurgitating typical responses such as, "Where are the studies," or "There's no research," "Where are the FDA supervised, randomized, placebo controlled, double blinded..."

If only they knew that FDA doesn't require independent studies. If only if understood well, that sponsored industry research typical omits data and tailors it to get FDA approval. If only they knew that FDA is soft on their clients because their clients pay them huge sums. If only they were aware that FDA employees former or present are often decision makers of these drug/food companies.

Sometimes the truth is not appealing, and not everyone is capable of walking towards it confidently. Its so much easier to just stay in the matrix...

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 am

bad news. It seems we lost preposition 37. Maybe 2012 really is the end of the world cause this will hurt a lot of people. I must say, it's mind boggling how stupid the voters are for making the wrong decision. No matter how many times I see it, it always surprises me how incredibly stupid people can be. It's such a shame. Even if we won it would still be a long and hard battle but a step in the right direction, now I don't know what to think since these psychopaths have so much power. Even Canada recently announced it will use GMO alfala which will contaminate a lot of farms and now they are also claiming BPA is safe. Makes me wonder if it's better to move to a country that respects it's citizens. North America has gone to shit. It's truly disgusting at this point.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:38 pm

RisingFist wrote:I must say, it's mind boggling how stupid the voters are for making the wrong decision.

I haven't seen this one before so hopefully it will give a good understanding but I've seen many similar videos in the past as well as what happened to Ron Paul that this video or similar ones should be required viewing for everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rVTXbARGXso

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Thanks for that. I did wonder in the back of my mind if votes have been tampered with. Many things in the system do anyways. The amount of corruption on our land is astounding. When you look at it from their point of view it's quite the flawless system. Beat us down, devide us, influence with the media, schools and work. Push us to focus so much on surviving that we don't have the luxury to think about health, nutrition and politics, let alone do something. How do you fight that? I know that united we could overthrow anything but the people never unite unless lead by a good leader.

Aristotle said that politics control the world. Some of the great candidates in the past have ended up getting shot and killed. Now we have Obama who came close to losing the election (surprisingly). He seems like a good man but there is so much mess he has to clean up that he will be fighting for the next 4 years and that's not enough to greatly change the way things are. Steve Jobs died of cancer. I wish he had lived longer so that he would catch a whim of what's happening in health today. If he knew some of the things that we know then I think he could have changed the world for the better due to the huge influence he had.

I guess all we can do is hope for the best and do our part to help. I don't like to be negative as it achieves nothing, just got upset by all this.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Here is a good quick video on politicians and what's occuring now. In short, they don't know anything about economics and as a warning, it's impossible to stop the economic/currency upheaveal that's coming anyway. One needs to protect their financial assets. In fact, can get very rich in the process for those that know what they are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3DAiO3Qmbwc

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotThatPerfect Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:42 pm

rdkml wrote:Here is a good quick video on politicians and what's occuring now. In short, they don't know anything about economics and as a warning, it's impossible to stop the economic/currency upheaveal that's coming anyway. One needs to protect their financial assets. In fact, can get very rich in the process for those that know what they are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3DAiO3Qmbwc

Thanks for the video.

In your opinion, how long do we have until the collapse? That is if you've been looking into it (Any links to good sources appreciated).

Would be nice to have a time frame so we can ready ourselves appropriately, gulp.

NotThatPerfect

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 am

We've been in a slow motion crash of the currency since about the year 2000 as evidence by the price of commodities (food, energy, etc.)

My "guess" with what's going on is in the next 1 - 3 years, there will be another repeat of the year 2008. The system/currency may be reset at this time.

The politicians may make things worse by delaying the worst parts to about 2020 or so if they are able.

Mike Maloney is the easiest to understand. Here is a brief video from him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=419aPXb7Uhg or can listen to his longer ones on youtube.

Many may not understand what's going on until it happens. Even then they may not but wonder why everything costs so much.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:21 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/037901_prop_37_vote_fraud_ballot_measure.html

Well JDP you were right about fraud. It's so ridiculous I'm not even gonna bother getting angry about it. Hopefully it gets sorted out but not expecting anything at this point.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:12 pm

This might be too controversial for some on this forum but here is a clip from JFK's speech right before his assasination on the shadow government that doesn't answer to washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqZXj6d6oM

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2