Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

+9
Balthier
CausticSymmetry
scottyc33
moby
Duketronix
longhairedredhead
RisingFist
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. Empty New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

Post  RisingFist Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 am

"(NaturalNews) Russia has now officially banned all imports of genetically modified corn, citing concerns from a recent study by French researchers showing rats grew massive cancer tumors when fed a lifetime of Monsanto's genetically modified corn."

http://www.naturalnews.com/037328_Russia_GMO_Monsanto.html

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/22/superbugs-destruct-food-supply.aspx

A lot of people in North America eat GMOs and may be another negative factor for hair loss and of course even worst, terminal disease. There is a bill that may be passed in California wether or not GMO food will be labelled as it is in most of the world. This is pretty huge. I made a donation to try and help a worthy cause but if they win, a lot of people will lose.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. Empty Re: New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

Post  longhairedredhead Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:53 am

I've found GMO on lots of labels with ingredients over here, too. They seem to put it into almost everything. Mad

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn. Empty Re: New Study Demonstrates Lethal effects of eating GMO Corn.

Post  RisingFist Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am

yea man, it messed up how corrupt our world is. At least you see it in your food, but all of us in North America have a hard time avoiding it cause those mofos want to sell their fake food which gets you sick and then sell dangerous drugs which can kill you. It's a vicious cycle.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 am

Health Canada says that %98 of the food that is not fresh produce on the shelves as of 2011 contains GMO elements. If a GMO has been shown to have potential to cause harm all they need to do is list the specific type of GMO on the ingredient list and it is up to the consumer to know what that means.

This stuff is EVERYWHERE. Monsanto has a new soy been with omega 3s added into it that is in the final stages of coming to market. You can get the abstract of the business plan for it once it is ready and basically it will be put in everything (especially kids foods) under the guise of being healthy/adding Omega 3s in. Very disturbing.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:26 am

wasn't that study been debunked already? Most countries in the world don't like USA so this is just another chance for Russia to say fuck you America. There is nothing wrong with GMO.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 am

Gmos cause sterility and cancer growth among a few things I recall..Been trying to avoid them since 2009 when I first learned about them. The first step to evading this is avoiding all processed foods. The next major step is avoid all corn and soy and bad oils etc. What a time we live in. As far as Mobys post, I dont care to convince random ppl about such things anymore, so my post isnt meant to start a debate, because if you think there is nothing wrong with them then have at it, but I wont be eating them though. Here's some links I recently seen floating around about this though...

http://www.naturalnews.com/037249_GMO_study_cancer_tumors_organ_damage.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njd0RugGjAg&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:18 pm

why are you attacking me? Check reddit science post, it's all been debunked

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Lol moby are you trolling or just stupid? This study is recent by the way.

Monsantos studies only lasted 3 months while this one lasted 2 years. There are lots of evidence that gmo crops are inferior to organic ones. I thought all posters here at least had a minimum amount of awareness when it comes to health and science but sadly not.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

moby wrote:why are you attacking me? Check reddit science post, it's all been debunked

I dont care enough to attack anyone, I just wanted to contribute to the opposition against gmo.
As far as whatever your suggesting about gmo that has been debunked, then you have nothing to worry about, enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Greed and hubris can have truly devasting consequences.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm

While we are at it -- anyone living in California, please vote YES on 37.

The study reported in that previous youtube video posted was properly conducted. There is zero question about the dangers of GMO's. Any information stating the contrary is probably the work of spin doctors at Monsanto associates.

Might as well mention that using corn oil drops testosterone by 50%. Is it the GMO? Wouldn't be surprised.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Surprisingly someone in California actually sponsored this statute. Smile We need Prop 37 to grow like wildfire in competition with current NY-based nanny state test-bed. A nanny state isn't complete until information is being withheld from those deemed petulant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote: Any information stating the contrary is probably the work of spin doctors at Monsanto associates.
looks like it's happened already http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Debate+over+genetically+modified+foods+lacks+reasoned+arguments/7309263/story.html

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 pm

affraid affraid affraid i use this after training...

http://www.iherb.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Glyco-Maize-Unflavored-4-4-lb-2-000-g/45515

it's from corn...should i stop??????

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 am

As I mentioned once before I did a MASSIVE research study last year on this topic and went through a ton of academic databases linked from the University I was at. There is a LOT of peer reviewed studies that show these products are not ready to be consumed by the public and are not safe for the ecosystem but they just don't get the attention or the risks are considered to be acceptable. It's the same old story rush to market to make money and screw the consequences. It's not liek the take things out of the food/cosmetics supply simply because it causes cancers or is bad. Just look at all the studies showing that Titanium dioxide alters DNA expres​sion(in as little as two applications I believe it was) and yet it's still in every sun screen and toothpaste etc.

IMO/IME if you get access to and look over the studies available there is no doubt that these products represent considerable risk and have not been tested effectively. Further the studies that bring up these questions don't get the attention they deserve and there have been cases of people's careers being black balled for pushing the info to the light of day.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 am

explain how GMO process of inserting good genes and removing bad genes is bad while that's what basically farmers were doing before - taking strong/healthy crops and using their seeds for the next season. Good genes will appear in that next batch. It's evolution, it's just that GMO speeds up that process 1000x

moby

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 am

moby wrote:explain how GMO process of inserting good genes and removing bad genes is bad while that's what basically farmers were doing before - taking strong/healthy crops and using their seeds for the next season. Good genes will appear in that next batch. It's evolution, it's just that GMO speeds up that process 1000x

There are many good documentaries that explain how this process works. The sobering reality is, the process of GMO is analogous to taking a gun and blindly shooting a foreign gene somewhere within DNA and affecting a random sequence. There is nothing natural about this process.

Consider the history of this company.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 am

I can understand the motivation to GM the crops. Obviously having a crop with innate parasite and weather resistance, and that automatically produces more yield is going to benefit the agro business. But this highlights a very fundamental problem with litigious priorities in this country, we favor the bottom line of the industrial complex before we consider the impact on the public. Its a case of insider club you do for me and I'll do for you.

With GMO, probably the biggest worry is at the level of proteins, not the genes themselves. We cause the plant to produce widely different proteins than it would based on the magnitude of change (and the timeline) caused by evolution. Thus, we haven't evolved at pace to adapt to the new protein constituents. The plant is producing new proteins, and we have a brand new stimulus to which we must adapt. Consider that a good majority of the population hasn't even properly adapted to digesting the heritage wheat crops as its only been 10,000-15,000 years since their cultivation. So now we have proteins that are foreign, and maybe most notably, these proteins are often biological toxins meant to protect the plant from various predators, and given we are a predator of these plants also, those auto-pesticides are probably damaging us as well. Leaky gut anyone?

Its really a big evolutionary experiment and to facilitate this requires a huge amount of misplaced pride and an even bigger cognitive dissonance to be able to deny that they know nothing about the consequences long term.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:08 am

Is this really true taken from http://www.nongmoproject.org/learn-more/what-is-gmo/ makes it seem somewhat impossible to fully avoid gmo? Some are surprising like lactic acid,vitamin C?
Common Ingredients Derived from GMO Risk Crops
Amino Acids, Aspartame, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ethanol, Flavorings (“natural” and “artificial”), High-Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrins, Molasses, Monosodium Glutamate, Sucrose, Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP), Xanthan Gum, Vitamins, Yeast Products.

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 am

Balthier,

Basically. Avoiding processed foods is even more important nowadays than ever before.

Here is what happened to a wheelchaired MS sufferer when she dropped the processed food and ate real food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqaogsfw6k

I believe that many who are in ill health can get very good results through diet alone. Although, information on diet can get complicated.

The problem is that processed food is extremely addicting. It's designed this way.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 am

That's a good 2:00 video that CS posted.

Here is the movie Genetic Roulette that was posted the other week.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 am

well I knew it's good to avoid processed food,, but vitamin C and lactic acid I which gmo plants do these come from?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 am

corn

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 am

Yea its true many companies like solaray use gm corn in ascorbic acid vitamin c containing products, found this out from a owner of a local health food store.Not surprisingly many of these companies are bought out by different pharma divisions, as they are trying to slowly devour the natural health/supplement companies, and remove our accessibility to real nutrition and herbal remedies, since they can no longer put a lid on the real knowledge of health. Since ppl everywhere are rapidly waking up, the more we know, the more aggressive they will become in their blind quest for monopolizing the planet and controlling the population.. I hope we arent nearing a day where there is lack of access to our supplemental needs, and natural cures prohibited.

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Note they were also fed roundup, not just the corn itself.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next