Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice?

+2
ubraj
PolandSpring
6 posters

Go down

Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? Empty Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice?

Post  PolandSpring Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Hey guys. Long time lurker checking in. I've been on a combination of the top 6 and other gut-centric vitamins, and I was just wondering if there is something I can/should subtract, or add, to maximize my results.

To be clear, I suffer from MPB that has attacked my temples, but has also started thinning my entire head. I was also diagnosed with Crohns Disease over a year ago, which isn't very fun. Some days i'm fine, some days I feel terrible. Life goes on.

I'm currently taking ..

Pentasa (prescription for crohns) 1000mg 4 times a day.
Acetyl-L Carnitine 500mg 2x a day.
Curcumin 95 500mg 1x.
Quercetin 500mg 1x.
Florastor (probiotic) 1x.
Natural Resveratrol 200mg 1x.
Tocomin Suprabio 60mg 1x.
Fibronal ECava 2x.
I also take some miralax almost everynight to help the gut get moving.

and I'm in the process of ordering Maca, Nettle Root Extract, and Ashwagandha.

Like I said, Kitchen sink. I just want to feel better. Any advice?

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? Empty Re: Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice?

Post  ubraj Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Sorry to hear about the crohns.

Here is a quick quote on crohns from Dr. Loyd from royalrife.com. Don't forget the Dermatrophin.

>> There have already been some useful comments.
>>
>> Hiatal hernia is very likely. Have them stand with their back to a
>> wall. The stomach is mostly on the left side. You can take the tip of
>> your right pointer finger (the one next to the thumb) and place it right
>> under the tip of the breast bone. The rest of the fingers are then on
>> the skin (clothing) near the left (their left) ribs. Put your left hand
>> on top of your right hand. Have them take a deep breath and let it
>> out. As they let it out, apply pressure pushing the skin toward their
>> tailbone and inch or so. Do not stab with your finger tips. Watch their
>> face. If they are showing distress, back off. Hold this for 30
>> second. They are allowed to breathe during this time. There is also a
>> video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdNfaanpIs .
>>
>> Absolutely no wheat, spelt, rye, Ezekiel bread, Dave's Killer Bread and
>> no liquid milk. Muscle testing for wheat is tricky because a strong
>> arm almost always means that wheat blocks you, not that it is good
>> for you!
>>
>> There are almost certainly undiagnosed parasites. Giardia is tough and
>> survives chlorine. When it becomes chronic it is not in the stool but
>> can only be detected by gut biopsy. Or by alternative people with
>> non-invasive methods. Para 6 works well for this and other parasites.
>>
>> There may be an autoimmune reaction against the gut lining by now.
>> Standard Process Dermatrophin works great to fix this.
>>

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice? Empty Re: Throwing the Kitchen sink at my head and gut (crohns). Can I get some advice?

Post  PolandSpring Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I have never heard of Dermatrophin, and it appears as though the info on it is somewhat hard to find. Can anyone here tell me a little bit about it?

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Here is a quote from Dr. Loyd royalrife.com Make sure you follow the rest of the protocol for best results though.

Supplements for Autoimmune Conditions.

The Standard Process people make a line of products called "protomorphogens" or PMG extracts. They take an animal organ or tissue, strip off the cell walls and the rest of the cell material except for the nuclei. The nucleus material is then packed into a tablet. There appear to be two functions for these protomorphogens.

First, they are ideal material to aid repair of the tissue that they are made from. Thytrophin PMG for example could provide ready-made building material for thyroid repair. Occulotrophin PMG would do the same for the eye and so on.

The second function is stopping autoimmune conditions.

If the thyroid, for example, is injured by infection, trauma, chemicals or a burn, small particles if the injured tissue may end up in the blood. My immunology is a rather rusty, so some of you might have to pardon my rather crude description of what happens next:

The white blood cells take notice of the thyroid particles and they notice that they are not things that they usually come in contact with. So they have to decide if the particles belong or not. Are they "me" or are they "not me". They decide that the particles are not me. They are outsiders. So word gets out and soon the thyroid particles have been labeled as enemies and the white blood cells scoop them up for disposal.

Before long the crew finds the injury site - the mother lode. They go to work on the injury site and now there is an autoimmune thyroid condition.

If Thytrophin PMG tablets are taken, millions of microscopic decoys flood the blood and keep the cleanup crew busy while the thyroid heals. The particles also directly provide building materials for thyroid repair.
There are protomorphogen extracts for thyroid, skin, eye, lung, heart, liver, spleen, pancreas, prostate, testicle, uterus ovary, adrenal, kidney, nerve and several other tissues.
A young lady once phoned to say that she had been shaking out and folding laundry when a coin flew up out of a pocket and hit her in the eye. It damaged the eyeball so she rushed to an ophthalmologist who told her that she would likely lose the eye. And it would take weeks to know for sure.

I rushed her a bottle of Occulotrophin PMG. The idea of eating eyeball tablets was very distasteful to her but she gagged the tablets down. In less than a week the eye was completely healed. Her MD said that this was a first in his experience.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:52 am

rdkml wrote:Here is a quote from Dr. Loyd royalrife.com Make sure you follow the rest of the protocol for best results though.

Supplements for Autoimmune Conditions.

The Standard Process people make a line of products called "protomorphogens" or PMG extracts. They take an animal organ or tissue, strip off the cell walls and the rest of the cell material except for the nuclei. The nucleus material is then packed into a tablet. There appear to be two functions for these protomorphogens.

First, they are ideal material to aid repair of the tissue that they are made from. Thytrophin PMG for example could provide ready-made building material for thyroid repair. Occulotrophin PMG would do the same for the eye and so on.

The second function is stopping autoimmune conditions.

If the thyroid, for example, is injured by infection, trauma, chemicals or a burn, small particles if the injured tissue may end up in the blood. My immunology is a rather rusty, so some of you might have to pardon my rather crude description of what happens next:

The white blood cells take notice of the thyroid particles and they notice that they are not things that they usually come in contact with. So they have to decide if the particles belong or not. Are they "me" or are they "not me". They decide that the particles are not me. They are outsiders. So word gets out and soon the thyroid particles have been labeled as enemies and the white blood cells scoop them up for disposal.

Before long the crew finds the injury site - the mother lode. They go to work on the injury site and now there is an autoimmune thyroid condition.

If Thytrophin PMG tablets are taken, millions of microscopic decoys flood the blood and keep the cleanup crew busy while the thyroid heals. The particles also directly provide building materials for thyroid repair.
There are protomorphogen extracts for thyroid, skin, eye, lung, heart, liver, spleen, pancreas, prostate, testicle, uterus ovary, adrenal, kidney, nerve and several other tissues.
A young lady once phoned to say that she had been shaking out and folding laundry when a coin flew up out of a pocket and hit her in the eye. It damaged the eyeball so she rushed to an ophthalmologist who told her that she would likely lose the eye. And it would take weeks to know for sure.

I rushed her a bottle of Occulotrophin PMG. The idea of eating eyeball tablets was very distasteful to her but she gagged the tablets down. In less than a week the eye was completely healed. Her MD said that this was a first in his experience.

I appreciate the response, but I guess I'm a bit lost. How do I find the tablets talked about here? Which version helps the gut / intestine / colon?

Apologies for my ... lack of knowledge? I truly appreciate the help.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:34 pm

You welcome.

The last quote from Dr. Loyd is in reference to PMG extracts/protomorphogen extracts. Dermatrophin is a PMG/protomorphogen extracts which you were inquiring info about. I thought the quote would give an understanding of Dermatropin PMG/protomorphogen extracts and how it would work for crohns.

So again you don't buy those other PMG extracts talking about Thytrophin or Occulotrophin PMG/protomorphogen extracts but you'd buy Dermatrophin.

There is very little information online as the maker does not allow internet sales. Although that doesn't stop some from selling them online as you can find it on amazon or other areas such as here http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Dermatrophin

So again, to recap for crohns,

1. Fix Hiatal Hernia

2. Do not eat "wheat, spelt, rye, Ezekiel bread, Dave's Killer Bread and no liquid milk.

3. Buy Para 6. Can order para 6 here http://www.royalrife.com/cgi/cart.pl?db=store-o-p.dat

4. Buy Standard Process Dermatrophin

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:00 pm

rdkml wrote:You welcome.

The last quote from Dr. Loyd is in reference to PMG extracts/protomorphogen extracts. Dermatrophin is a PMG/protomorphogen extracts which you were inquiring info about. I thought the quote would give an understanding of Dermatropin PMG/protomorphogen extracts and how it would work for crohns.

So again you don't buy those other PMG extracts talking about Thytrophin or Occulotrophin PMG/protomorphogen extracts but you'd buy Dermatrophin.

There is very little information online as the maker does not allow internet sales. Although that doesn't stop some from selling them online as you can find it on amazon or other areas such as here http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Dermatrophin

So again, to recap for crohns,

1. Fix Hiatal Hernia

2. Do not eat "wheat, spelt, rye, Ezekiel bread, Dave's Killer Bread and no liquid milk.

3. Buy Para 6. Can order para 6 here http://www.royalrife.com/cgi/cart.pl?db=store-o-p.dat

4. Buy Standard Process Dermatrophin

Thanks for the recap, I'm starting to piece things together here. I have a few other questions, if you are able to answer them that would be great, if not, hopefully someone else can chime in a bit.

For both Dermatrophin and Para 6 - I guess I don't understand the dosage or use of either of them. With so little information online about either product (at least through google) I am a bit nervous. Are these things I will be taking the rest of my life like the Pentasa I am currently prescribed? Are these two working to potentially cure the Crohns or put in into remission? (I'd certainly take either).

I performed the Hiatal Hernia test to the best of my ability and I do not appear to have any of the symptoms of that right now.

A good thank you and appreciation is always well deserved. This is potentially life changing stuff going on around here.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 am

LAJeffJefferson wrote: I guess I don't understand the ... use of either of them.

Your welcome.

Probably best for me to describe the process first.

Crohns is an autoimmune ailment in the intestine where the bodies immune system is destroying that area.

Many methods are used to stop the inflammation and thus prevent damage in the intestine.

Conventional methods one is left taking anti inflammatory drugs and such to stop this inflammation without addressing the causes. This is common in conventional methods. Take a drug to keep symptoms at bay without addressing the root cause. Some will take low dose naltrexon and others will do other methods to stop this inflammation.

There are many regimens that are used for crohns disease. The one from Dr. Loyd I believe to be the best. The info I share tends to be on the cutting edge and results oriented so there is always little information online for at least a couple years until the info becomes more widely known.

Hiatal Hernia is common for just about everyone with digestive issues... including crohns. More info is found at the bottom of this link regarding how to test and correct a hiatal hernia as this is important http://www.royalrife.com/digest.html

Just about everyone with crohns will have food sensitivity to wheat and dairy causing further worsening of symptoms. Removal of these foods will lower the antibodies in the body helping the immune system and will lower the inflammation.

Just about everyone with crohns will have a specific pathogen that is causing the body to turn on itself and destroy the intestine. Mycobacterium paratuberculosis is well-known but lesser well known ones are such as giardia. Para-6 or any other good parasite and pathogen protocol is needed. This will help limit the body from attacking the intestine causing large amounts of inflammation causing crohns.

Dermatrophin helps to rebuild the intestine which is damaged in crohns.

In autoimmune ailments, one usually needs to keep an eye on things for the rest of life and have a protocol for treatment otherwise things may flare up in the future. So yes, the above protocol or similar is needed for the rest of life such as no longer eating wheat and dairy but of course wouldn't have to be taking Para 6 or Dermatrophin all the time just as an as needed basis.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:54 am

Ok, awesome. I'm fairly confident that I now understand what these do, and the process behind how they do it. I'm going to give them a try (I will be ordering them after I post this).

This is more of a venting session for me, but if you or anyone else has any further thoughts, feel free to respond. Crohns is such a frustrating condition because I can't even tell when I am in remission. I will literally go from feeling good to terrible within days or even hours. The fact that it is so often misdiagnosed doesn't help either. After my GI told me I had Crohns, he wanted to do some further testing to see if I also had Celiac disease. Those 'tests' came back negative, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out I have that instead of or in addition to Crohns.

Luckily for me, the only symptoms I notice regularly are bloating, constipation, and dull abdominal pain. My bowel movements are also extremely irregular. They are things I CAN live with, but my real concern comes with the symptoms I cannot 'feel'. This thing could be destroying my intestines and colon without me even knowing it. And like I mentioned before, my hairloss started when the crohns started. I'm frustrated because I cannot tell if I am in a constant flare or if this is what remission is supposed to be like? Or, if I was truly in a state of remission, would I have literally no symptoms whatsoever?

Needless to say, I'm going to try Dermatrophin and Para-6. I will certainly report back here when I've been on them for a while.

One last thing, rdkml, do you have any dosage or usage suggestions? will it say on the bottle? I'd like to give it a fair shake, obviously. Is a month+ long enough for it to put me in remission (while also following the diet restrictions)? or should I plan on using it longer than that? Is there any downside to taking it everyday, forever? Aside from the fact that once it does it's job I may not need it anymore - I would have no problem using it all the time to assure that this thing never comes back if that would be the case.

Many thanks.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 am

rdkml wrote:

In autoimmune ailments, one usually needs to keep an eye on things for the rest of life and have a protocol for treatment otherwise things may flare up in the future. So yes, the above protocol or similar is needed for the rest of life such as no longer eating wheat and dairy but of course wouldn't have to be taking Para 6 or Dermatrophin all the time just as an as needed basis.

This does not sound like a cure to me although i might agree that this is one of the best options on the subject.

I consumed a lot of gluten lately and as expected things got worse. Scalp more inflammed and noticly more fallen hair, not to worried about it thought. I'd expect the same with alcohol and other food i am constantly avoiding. Will not risk it further, but hate to think that elimination of the goods is the only way of feeling healthy.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:54 am

LAJeffJefferson wrote:
One last thing, rdkml, do you have any dosage or usage suggestions? will it say on the bottle? I'd like to give it a fair shake, obviously. Is a month+ long enough for it to put me in remission (while also following the diet restrictions)? or should I plan on using it longer than that? Is there any downside to taking it everyday, forever? Aside from the fact that once it does it's job I may not need it anymore - I would have no problem using it all the time to assure that this thing never comes back if that would be the case.

I can't say as I don't have crohns and I haven't bought those exact supplements. However, if Dr. Loyd recommends to take those for crohns then I'm sure they work well. Out of all my research I've ever done, his info is the most results oriented info I've ever come across.

Here's what I'd do if I was in your shoes. I'd join the Health Balances for $21 which you get back on your first purchase http://www.royalrife.com/Health_Balances_Application.pdf (actually, they may have you join before being able to order products). Then I'd call up and talk to Dr. Loyd if he's available and ask further questions regarding crohns and what he's seen regarding the outcome of the regimen and any other questions you wish to ask. He's not a physician so he can't treat you but you can always ask questions.

If you believe you were misdiagnosed or have another issue then I'd recommend a saliva sample for $150 to help find any other issues that may plaque you. http://www.royalrife.com/test_order.html I recommend this test as this may save someone thousands of dollars and thousands of hours worth or research finding what's going on. I wish I knew about this test years ago. All I can do now is to recommend it to others to maybe save them money and time.

By the way, Dr. Loyd stocks the Dermatrophin but have to call in the order as again, the maker does not allow internet sales... although that doesn't stop some sellers to occasionally sell some on the internet.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Thank you rdkml and others for all your valuable advice. I take your words very seriously.

My Dermatrophin came in the mail today, and I'm excited to get started. Would there be any benefit in starting the Dermatrophin at the same time as the Para 6, or should I just start the Dermatrophin now?

The dosing on the bottle said to take 'one tablet per meal, or as directed' ... I have a few questions about this (surprise surprise). Is this suggesting I take the tablet before a meal or after? In a perfect world, I would just take it once or twice a day (AM/PM) , because having one on me at all times may be difficult. I suppose the big question is - how important is it to take it with meals? Am I losing all of the benefit if I do not, or if I miss a meal?

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Sorry to hear about your colon/stomach issues.

Crohn's isn't to hard to beat or maintain.

If you lived over my way I can prove a couple of concepts that would change your mind about the crap people tell people what the cause is etc.... Most diseases, allergies etc.... all come from the gut, caused by leaking gut, if you have dark field microscope you can prove this easily which I have on my self and sister which have Crohns/IBS.

The GAPS diet is the way to go, best to buy the book and forget the online material. Probably one of the best books to date I have read, it links all her findings to studies which is nice e.g. real data.

1. First watch this 1 hour video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PLCAF30F79A5F92FB8&v=GjJhh47Emao
2. Buy the book http://www.amazon.com/Gut-Psychology-Syndrome-Depression-Schizophrenia/dp/0954852028/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348560881&sr=8-1&keywords=GAPS

Bob
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:19 pm

good to see you on the forum bobthebuilder.

hi LAJeffJefferson,

bobthebuilder is correct about diet being extremely important. There have been "extremely" good results in a lot of ailments once the diet is corrected.

Regarding your questions, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to take the para 6 dose on the same day. I personally would take it at a different from para 6 dose.

Regarding supplements, unless it's an antioxidant, I tend to take them during or after a meal for increased absorption. Yes, you'd want to take it with meals if that's what's on the label. The reason why for many supplements is usually for increased absorption.

Just wanted to reiterate the importance of following the entire protocol. For example, if still consuming wheat or dairy, Dr. Loyd's recommendation may not work well even though one is taking para 6 and dermatrophin and correcting hiatal hernia.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 am

I took my first Dermatrophin capsule about 20 minutes ago. Treatment started! I will start the Para 6 when it gets to my house. I guess the Dermatrophin is getting a little head start. This should be fine?

As far as the diet is concerned, I'm trying on that end. Dairy is out (and has been out for a while). I've always felt sick / bloated after milk, Ice Cream, Cheese, etc. So I stopped eating dairy products a few years ago. I occasionally have a piece of cheese on cheeseburgers. This happens about once a month, and it has never bothered my stomach, but I understand that cutting something really means cutting it. As in, you don't want to have it, ever.

Cutting wheat completely will be difficult. The most notable hard cuts will be bread, salad dressings (namely ranch), and pasta. I am a college student, so funds are somewhat limited, and I have a unique living situation where ... it would be hard to completely avoid it. I can easily cut back, and will. I'm going to really try to avoid it.

Am I mistaken, or is 'cutting wheat' and eating 'gluten-free' the same idea? or are there other parts of wheat aside from gluten that I should avoid?

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 am

Wheat, barley, rye all contain gluten. Oats contain a close relative, so that may take some experimentation.
Be careful of processed foods. Anything that comes in a package you should check and see that some wheat derivative isn't used. Producers use gluten for thickening and binding quite a bit. Any type of malt, agglutinin or flour from wheat, barley, and rye regardless of bleaching is going to have it.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Don't know where to post this since I'm trying something to the kitchen sink approach....I wonder if someone experienced can diagnose this problem. I don't get colds often and I'm active enough with workouts and have been improving my diet. I have had this bumpy rash behind my right ankle. Sometimes it would break out, get a little hard and inflamed. Other times it would subside for a while. Doctors gave me some cream a few years ago which I have not used that much.

The beginning of 2012 for a couple of months, I would get these almost mosquito type bumps on my wrists, elbows, knees that would last for a day or so and slowly subside. I noticed it sometimes got worst in the gym. Sometimes I would wake up and have these huge bumps on my back like an allergic reaction or something. I even had it near my obliques and on the right side of my glutes/hip.

2 years ago after I went on a vacation and came back, there was this zit forming on my left inner ankle. It became bigger and harder like a balloon. It was a whitish purple, size of a quarter and came out a centimeter at least. Wouldn't hurt if I left it alone but it did if I applied pressure. It looked like it was about to burst. This lasted a couple of months until slowly my shoes would squish it and it went away, left a barely noticeable scar.

Now it seems to be happening again same area except I used castor oil and other things this time before it could get bigger. It just looks like a small mosquito bite now. Funny enough, I went on a vacation in early august. Got a lot of mosquito bites on my arms and legs and they still haven't gone away. It still itches sometimes. I feel like bruises heal faster then this.

Ever since I've followed a more paelo diet, I haven't had those bumps/swellings on my body. Now I'm wondering why these mosquito bites are taking so long to go away and why my left ankle started to take the same route as it did 2 years ago which was also shortly after a carabbean vacation. My crappy dermatologist isn't much help. I wanna know if I'm allergic to something (I don't have any known allergies that I'm aware of, I was breast fed as well as a baby). Or if it's toxins accumulated from junk food I ate when I was younger. Maybe an infection. I'd like to know so I can fix it. In the mean time, I'm taking the recommended supplements, slowly adding iodine, healing my gut and trying to cleanse.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 am

Just checking in ... Things are looking up! I cannot tell how much the Para6 and Dermatrophin are helping, but I've felt pretty good since I started taking them. Placebo effect? maybe. I'm not sure how fast they are supposed to help me, but like I said .. I feel pretty good.

I haven't had any bloating or constipation that I usually get from the Crohns. If anything, I've been 'going' a little too frequently, but I will certainly take that over the other scenario.

I've been doing a lot of research on the anti-wheat treatment, and I'm becoming a real believer. I need to put that into practice, but I'm coming to grips with the fact that I shouldn't be eating that stuff.

One more question for anyone reading - I'd love some suggestions on a good, safe after workout shake / powder. I've used creatine products in the past and they have easily been the most effective. How safe / unsafe is that for a person with Crohns? Is there something I should avoid?

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down