Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol

+10
hapyman
Christos
europe
scottyc33
edony
Joejoebaggins
jksl
Gibson
CausticSymmetry
Amaranthaceae
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol

Post  The Natural Thu May 28, 2009 11:16 am

Here is resveratrol forum with a lot of good information and feedback:

http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?showforum=312

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol

Post  scottyc33 Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 pm

The Natural wrote:Here is resveratrol forum with a lot of good information and feedback:

http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?showforum=312

A lot of people on that forum rec 400 - 500mg per day.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Hey - I found this link here:

http://supplements.relentlessimprovement.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=relentless&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=250652492&Count2=167792916&ProductID=286&Target=products.asp

You can get 6 bottles of 98% resv 300mg, 60 caps for $150.

At one per day it would last a year and cost only $12.50 per month.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu May 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Or revgenetics sells bulk powder of their micronized resveratrol which they claim enhances absorption. Their products are 99% pure trans-resveratrol... you probably won't find anything else like it. You can get 25 grams for $75 or you can buy it encapsulated but that is currently out of stock.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu May 28, 2009 3:05 pm

scottyc33 wrote:Hey - I found this link here:

http://supplements.relentlessimprovement.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=relentless&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=250652492&Count2=167792916&ProductID=286&Target=products.asp

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed why this is so cheap! The expiry is July 2009. I ordered 6 friggin bottles!!

CRAP!

Does anybody want to help a brother out and buy a bottle or two of this?

I'll sell it for $25 shipped (express mail) to your door. The SALE price on the site is $37.99 + shipping.

You really can't beat the price for what you get. 60 capsules of 300 mg 98% trans-resv.

PM me if interested.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm

scottyc33 wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:Hey - I found this link here:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed why this is so cheap! The expiry is July 2009. I ordered 6 friggin bottles!!

CRAP!

Does anybody want to help a brother out and buy a bottle or two of this?

I'll sell it for $25 shipped (express mail) to your door. The SALE price on the site is $37.99 + shipping.

You really can't beat the price for what you get. 60 capsules of 300 mg 98% trans-resv.

PM me if interested.

Why don't you try freezing the bottles and use one at a time

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu May 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah expiration dates aren't necessarily set in stone but I have read that the resveratrol can degrade over time so who knows. Freezing it might be a good idea.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri May 29, 2009 2:02 am

Yea, I'm going to freeze it and dose 2 per day Smile.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol - Page 2 Empty Red Wine By Far Exceed The Biological Activity of Plain Resveratrol

Post  Crusher Fri May 29, 2009 2:10 am

I hope I remember correctly, the Natural did it this way (Curcumin). After defrosting the Curcumin-caps
his stomache made a lot of trouble. Hope it isn't the same with resveratrol.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Fri May 29, 2009 2:13 am

You may go From Surprised to this afro in no time....

scottyc33 wrote:Yea, I'm going to freeze it and dose 2 per day Smile.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Crusher wrote:I hope I remember correctly, the Natural did it this way (Curcumin). After defrosting the Curcumin-caps

Yes, I refrigerated vitamin E, resveratrol, and curcumin. And after taking these herbs, I broke out with the worst rash of my entire life. It covered my arms, legs, chest, and back. My dermatologist said that it was probably an allergic reaction to the curcumin that I was taking at the time (Turmeric Force).

Needed powerful steroids to bring the redness and itching under control.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri May 29, 2009 1:20 pm

The Natural wrote:
Crusher wrote:I hope I remember correctly, the Natural did it this way (Curcumin). After defrosting the Curcumin-caps

Yes, I refrigerated vitamin E, resveratrol, and curcumin. And after taking these herbs, I broke out with the worst rash of my entire life. It covered my arms, legs, chest, and back. My dermatologist said that it was probably an allergic reaction to the curcumin that I was taking at the time (Turmeric Force).

Needed powerful steroids to bring the redness and itching under control.

So it had nothing to do with refrigerating the supps?

Natural, what circumin are you taking now - LEF Super Bio?

Also, how come you don't take quercetin with your resv? I've read it can greatly increase the bio-availability.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Fri May 29, 2009 1:53 pm

scotty,

No, I am pretty sure that it did have something to do with refrigerating the Turmeric Force.

I am now comparing Jarrow's curcumin, New Chapter's Turmeric Force, and LEF's Super Bio curcumin.

I have gotten good results without quercetin. Quercetin is not used in the clinical studies (examining the effect of the curcumin/resveratrol combination) that I have read.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri May 29, 2009 11:52 pm

The Natural wrote:scotty,

No, I am pretty sure that it did have something to do with refrigerating the Turmeric Force.

I am now comparing Jarrow's curcumin, New Chapter's Turmeric Force, and LEF's Super Bio curcumin.

I have gotten good results without quercetin. Quercetin is not used in the clinical studies (examining the effect of the curcumin/resveratrol combination) that I have read.

So you have been taking un-refrigerated Turmeric Force with no issues. Thats very strange.

Maybe it wasn't the Turmeric Force at all.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sat May 30, 2009 11:18 am

scottyc33 wrote:
The Natural wrote:scotty,

So you have been taking un-refrigerated Turmeric Force with no issues. Thats very strange.

Maybe it wasn't the Turmeric Force at all.

I refrigerated the Turmeric Force. And then I got a rash. So I believe that it was probably the refrigerated Turmeric. My dermatologist believes so as well. My advice is not to refrigerate Tumeric Force for this reason. In addition, curcumin should be taken, whenever possible, with a carrier oil or fat (food), preferably warm.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2