Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mycotoxins/mold detox diet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mycotoxins/mold detox diet

4 posters

Go down

Mycotoxins/mold detox diet Empty Mycotoxins/mold detox diet

Post  Zaphod Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:12 am

I am sure i am going though mycotoxins detox from using thieves oil and foot pads. It's been a few day, and i experience some lowering of overall energy, low mood, mild headaches, at the beginning even my joints hurted and increased shedding also acompanies the party. I am definetly positive about doing detox, cause symptomes are evident from the start of regimen.

I dont want to spend much money for products like chloersynamine, leptine and MMP9, nor DMSA to try it's effectiveness. So.
What can be done from diet part of the story to speed up process? I am taking plenty of antioxidants, V-c, V-E, resveratrol-curcumin, IH6.

Tnx.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Mycotoxins/mold detox diet Empty Re: Mycotoxins/mold detox diet

Post  AS54 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:33 am

Beebrox,

Instead of cholestyramine, you could always try cholestepure. I know there are some hollistic doctors (at least those I've found online) that are actually recommending this product instead. If mycotoxins are something you are worried about, cleaning the bile is essential. Anything containing a good deal of plant sterols, like cholestepure, will helps sequester bile. In dietary terms, a high fiber diet is able to lower cholesterol to a degree for this same reason, it makes it more difficult for bile to be reabsorbed. Combine this with some activated charcoal and psyllium husk and you'd be moving things out quickly, haha.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:20 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote:Beebrox,

Instead of cholestyramine, you could always try cholestepure. I know there are some hollistic doctors (at least those I've found online) that are actually recommending this product instead. If mycotoxins are something you are worried about, cleaning the bile is essential. Anything containing a good deal of plant sterols, like cholestepure, will helps sequester bile. In dietary terms, a high fiber diet is able to lower cholesterol to a degree for this same reason, it makes it more difficult for bile to be reabsorbed. Combine this with some activated charcoal and psyllium husk and you'd be moving things out quickly, haha.

very nice... activated charcoal is already at home. cholestepure - you mean something like this? Psyllum husk, something to have a google day, again and applying it next month getting it from the internet!Smile... Food: rich fiber diet Mercola talks about, what else?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 am

Yes, that's the stuff. Keep in mind it is soy derived, which I wouldn't want to take long term, but therapeutically I think the benefits would outweigh the negatives. But that's for you to decide. Psyllium husk fiber is the same thing that is used in products like metamucil (spelling?). Its used to promote bowel movements. But like a high fiber diet, it hinders reabsorption of bile and will lower cholesterol at the same time, as cholesterol has to be used up to make new bile. But as far as I know, mycotoxins are not fully excreted by the body because they are continually reabsorbed through the bile, or kept where they are because of biliary stasis. Either way, it would seem getting the bile flowing and promoting its excretion in the stool is the only way of solving that issue.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote:Yes, that's the stuff. Keep in mind it is soy derived, which I wouldn't want to take long term, but therapeutically I think the benefits would outweigh the negatives. But that's for you to decide. Psyllium husk fiber is the same thing that is used in products like metamucil (spelling?). Its used to promote bowel movements. But like a high fiber diet, it hinders reabsorption of bile and will lower cholesterol at the same time, as cholesterol has to be used up to make new bile. But as far as I know, mycotoxins are not fully excreted by the body because they are continually reabsorbed through the bile, or kept where they are because of biliary stasis. Either way, it would seem getting the bile flowing and promoting its excretion in the stool is the only way of solving that issue.

never paid attention on my bile, but what your saying is making a lot of sense. Definetly worth trying. I think i will rebuild my radionics device again. Hope with better results as those from the past.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:08 am

Any updates on affordable supplements or certain foods that help with mycotoxins? Does coconut oil help?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:59 am

read chlorella helps.

if bile is required to be cleansed, the cleanses at curezone say they clean the bile ducts. although i've never done it before. i was always worried about epsom salts. i thought i read somewhere died from epsom salts? yet they are used in this cleanse. not sure.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sat May 10, 2014 6:42 am

@Bee If you're out there...would you recommend the activated charcoal from your experience? Looking to give it a shot for mycotoxins.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat May 10, 2014 7:02 am

Charcoal will take out the good and the bad. I do still use it once in a while. Protocol is like this. Taking a tea spoon of virgin olive oil, followed by citrus fruit juice and a peel- i prefer lemon, and afterward ingesting a few capsules of charcoal.

Not sure how well it works for lowering mold toxins, but i found it worth using some time ago...

Not sure how much science is behind it, i found it out by experience while experimenting with bitter foods/fats in order to support a bile flow...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sat May 10, 2014 7:59 am

thanks bee
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down