Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
 Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa

2 posters

Go down

Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa Empty Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa

Post  gg4545 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 am

When starting dmsa should i be taking iodine or should i start without it?

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa Empty Re: Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm

I've never heard a reason to take iodine with DMSA.

However, I have heard a good reason to take DMSA if taking large amounts of iodine/iodide.

The reason why is iodide (aka SSKI) is a very good lead mobilizer. It can make one lead toxic. DMSA is a very good lead chelator. So is modified citrus pectin as well IMO.

When taking DMSA I would recommend taking it the way Andy Cutler protocol uses it which I'm a believer.

DMSA does get very expensive however like a lot of chelation protocols. What I did like and recommended years ago for those with little money is to take a round of DMSA Andy Cutler style once a month or so. This helps to chelate the lead and others that start to build up.

In fact, there was an autism study a couple years ago that showed very good gains by giving an autistic child a couple DMSA once per month.

Nowadays, my heavy metal and toxin load is pretty low and I mostly use my F-165 as a contact device on my feet while doing some computer work or foot detox bath.. Frequencies below will remove heavy metals, toxins, etc. so long as the red/positive is on the left foot.

hopet this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa Empty Re: Question for jdp or anyone with knowledge with dmsa

Post  gg4545 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 am

So does that only work for footpads or handholds also??

And how long do you think it will take for me to see results (hair) once i start the dmsa or do you think i will have to start the ala before i get anywhere?

I also noticed that when i eat a diet that doesnt give me any inflammation i start growing good then i dont think im getting the right amount of vitamins to keep it going good any recommendations as far as vitamins go??

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:39 am

Yes, it doesn't matter if it's hand holds or foot pads. Just have to make sure the red/positive is on the left side of the body and of course paper towels over them to trap the toxins, heavy metals, etc.. Or as a foot bath as well.

All according to Dr. Loyd.

I couldn't say regarding hair wise as everybody is different.

For diet, you'd start with a safe food such as rice and a meat such as a steak and water. No seasoning, etc.. Then see how your body reacts. After two weeks or whatever introduce a safe food. Can do broccoli sprouts which is a good one. Then of course wait a bit (a week or two or so) and see if any problems come up with broccoli sprouts. Then after that time introduce another food. And so on.

Doing this and introducing a quality food back into the diet won't cause one to have malnutrition IMO/IME.

The biggest issue IMO/IME is eating a food such as say gluten/wheat or casein/dairy and developing leaky gut and other issues. I believe many people even though they sometimes eat quality foods are 1000x more malnurished than an elimination diet would do. The reason is because of their constant use of processed foods and wheat and dairy, they develop gut problems and thus aren't able to absorb their food, their glutathione is reduced, etc..

The good news about these diets is that after 6 or 12 months or so, should be able to go back to eating small quantities of the previous food that use to give a problem. Once the stomach has healed well enough, small quantities won't cause a problem.

But if one is still eating even small quantities of the food that causes a problem during this elimination diet, then the stomach never heals and always has a problem... an autoimmune reaction to the food so to speak.

Really the biggest problem is not the lack of vitamins or minerals but the herx reactions one can have and worse is the severe addiction to gluten, casein, MSG/free glutamic acid, etc..

There was one place that people would go to in the amazon. They would go to this place and get healed. New people kept going there and kept leaving healed of very serious ailments. The western thought was that it was something magical in the rain forest about being closer to nature. The person there that was helping him however was saying the reality is the restricted diet he placed everyone on. Fish and two other foods. There wasn't anything special about the food other than they were safe foods to eat. They didn't cause an autoimmune reaction in the body.

There is a good article on lectins on the internet that I've posted here. It basically shows how these lectins in many of what people think are safe foods are in fact causing harm. That once one removes these lectins, serious ailments do much better.

The take home message of these stories and what the lectin article mentioned is that most people beleive they can eat whatever they want and not have a problem. The truth is the opposite. Most people have a problem and can't eat whatever they want. That if one is ill or a mysterious ailment they can't get rid of, they should look at what they are eating. Most people don't know this because it doesn't give overnight results.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 am

agreed! i've read two post of yours recently on curezone that i thought were big components in this puzzle. 1. that heavy metal chelation helps open the follicle and 2. that dmsa normalizes glutathione levels. Am i correct with this info

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:33 pm

gg4545 wrote:2. that dmsa normalizes glutathione levels. Am i correct with this info

See this link that I posted a couple years ago. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t2415-dmsa-for-only-3-days-normalized-glutathione-levels

Regarding 1. I'm sorry, I don't remember and don't remember the context it was in. Truth is, most of the research and info on hair loss, I don't remember much of. I posted info in this forum on back posts for the time when I can't remember. Smile

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 am

gg4545,

It's been awhile in posting this so sometimes it's nice to repost.

For the first year or so, I ran the F-165/SC-1A 24/7 killing all these pathogens. The next six months, I started running PEMF frequencies once my pathogen load was lowered greatly. About 18 months, I no longer needed to run the F-165/SC-1A 24/7 anymore.

PEMF frequencies are basically freq below 30 Hz or so. I spent a lot of time sleeping at 3.9 Hz.

There are quite a few areas that show the benefits of running around these PEMF frequencies but here is a quote.

"8Hz and below causes vaso-dilation (enlarged blood vessels)
12Hz and above causes vaso-constrictions (narrowing of the arteriolar lumen)"

https://www.facebook.com/notes/royal-rife-frequencies/certain-frequencies-have-proven-results-in-eliminating-the-specific-problems-lis/111087152351535

What is known is that, in general, it's the bodies immune response that is responsible for a lot of issues. Also, it's not the pathogens themselves, but the toxicity that comes with it.

Here is a quote from Dr. K that has been posted before.

"All chronic illnesses are caused by a change in the microbiome -the collective presence of bugs in us.

(Microbiome is the totality of microbes, their genetic elements (genomes), and environmental interactions in a defined environment).

Besides what has been posted before about diet greatly affecting all this, as well as chelation as well there are frequencies but I think it's an individual preference.

However, 10000 and 5000 is commonly used and one of the oldes known all around frequencies that is helpful. The reason why it's said is it's ability to detox, help with circulation and lymphatic system and help the body with many ills in general.

Just one example is 5000 Hz may help remove old damaged red blood cells. I know for myself, that if a little bit of anxiety starts to come on, that running 5000 Hz will work for it.

The issue with 5000 or 10000 Hz is that relatively long run times are needed for best results when there is a serious ailment. For example, with MS 5000 reverses their ailment and works very well but 60 - 90 minutes run time is needed per day with handholds or foot pads. Then when better, can reduce exposure to 60 - 90 minutes once or twice per week with handholds or foot pads.

I think the same numbers would apply for other ailments as well including hair loss. With the SG-1 faster results are obtained by sitting next to the SG-1. So a couple hours sitting next to it would be about the same IMO/IME. Can always sleep next to it like my preference is. If it's run at a distance like when you're at work or something than you'd want to run that for most of the day. 8 hours or 10 hours on the SG-1 is probably the equivalent of 1 hour connected to handholds or foot pads.

Anyhow, in short, if you can't find the exact pathogen that's causing a problem for hair loss (mold is more important than pathogens according to Dr. Loyd and I agree with) than can try relatively long run times of 5000 Hz and see if it helps. If it doesn't try 10000 Hz.

So 5000 or 10000 Hz or PEMF frequencies don't cure ailments like when one thinks of Rife frequencies but they can help the body if that makes sense.

What I've mentioned in the past though is that the roller coaster ride that hair loss is where one day it's bad and the next day it's good IMO is due to biofilm and why some get good results (stopped hair loss) and others don't. But the above info may help you.

I would have wrote this earlier but I've been lazy. Smile

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 am

jdp,
i connected steel rods and threw them in my two foot baths. can i run any freqs. through the foot bath or just certain ones. i can feel it just like with the handholds but i think the handholds are more intense. But if the foot bath will help detox and remove metals i think that may be the way i will start using more often! Thanks jdp!! i'm starting the dmsa as soon as i receive it from vrp.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Per Dr. Loyd, any frequency below 2000 Hz. The voltage doesn't need to be real high, just enough where you can feel it. And of course, make sure the red/positive goes to your left foot.

What I do is plug in one of Dr. Loyds loop programs or similar.

For instance you can use Infection General to lower many pathogens

#This set covers common infection frequencies and runs them for 10 seconds each in a never ending loop. Duty cycle is 71.5% to provide even harmonics as well as the odd harmonics that all square waves make. Run time for the set is 9 minutes.
dwell 10
label loop
duty 71.5
fuzz 1 .03125
20 47 64 120 254 428 432 434 444 450 465 543 620 641 660 664 665
676 683 688 690 727 727.5 728 740 760 766 774 775 776 784 785 786
787 879 800 801 802 852 875 880 885 960 1051 1560 1577 1840 1488
1550 1551 1552 1562 1998 2145 2638.7 2489 5000 10000
goto loop

or can run Prion Loop program.

#This set covers prion frequencies and runs them for 30 seconds each in a never ending loop. The program is 5 minutes long. Duty cycle is 72% to provide even harmonics as well as the odd harmonics that all square waves make.
dwell 30
label loop
duty 72
fuzz 1 .03125
0.07 0.12 0.75 0.93 15.09 24.4 417.5 505 791.5 995.15
goto loop

I bring up prions so much because very few people realize their role. Dr. Loyd finds 50% of people with health problems have prions. 10% that he tests have a high prion score. Prions take a long-time to lower and produces brain fog and possibly herx, etc after running the loop program enough times for someone with a high prion score. Anyone with reduced brain function should look into it. My guess, possibly common for those with hair loss (or those who are young on a hair loss forum) based on how some act, lol.

It appears to be a minimum of a month of running the loop program from my experimentation. Prions are one of those great health mysteries that almost nobody knows about IMO.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down