Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs

2 posters

Go down

Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs Empty Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs

Post  asen Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Sometimes after I come back from a walk, or when I am stressed I break out in a huge rash on my body that itches like crazy its really annoying. I'm just wondering if anyone here has experienced that?
My hair loss isn't that bad, slight recession of the temples nothing really noticeable, but I want to prevent further onset of MPB. I have always had a big forehead and I'm not just in denial like so my other people on hair loss forums have said to me like "Your just in denial about your receding hairline" as I type this there are pictures all round my home of me from I was young and my foreheads pretty big so its always been a fivehead but whatever its the way it is. Some people have small foreheads I have a big one lol. Anyway what I do to prevent my hair loss is I wash my hair either everyday or every other day and I use shampoos in rotation to keep my scalp in good shape. One day I will use a Salicylic Acid Shampoo (good at clearing the scalp of dead skin) and the next day I would use a Ketoconazole based shampoo ( very good for greasy hair and allegedly good for MPB) I also have a Tar Blend Shampoo which consists of Cade Oil, Pine Tar Oil, Peanut Oil and 1% Coal Tar extract all these ingredients are beneficial for scalp health and to prevent dandruff which can't hurt. I have a Kent Military Brush made with pure bristle some people rave about bristle hairbrushes that they increase scalp circulation. I don't it seems to make my hair greasy, so I tend to use it to brush my hair before washing it. I feel it helps to release sebum onto the surface of my scalp so it can be washed away.

Internally I try to eat well my diet consists of eggs, lettuce, chicken, turkey, olive oil, onions, peppers, spinach , carrots, mushrooms, bacon, occasionally beef. I don't eat bread or pasta at all never have done. I have Oatmeal or porridge as I call it every morning for breakfast never had a problem. Oats are the only grains I eat. I try to stay away from junk food but its hard it can be addictive. And I take milk thistle everyday.

What do yo u guys think?

asen

Back to top Go down

Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs Empty Re: Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Hello, do you make your porridge with water or milk? And sugar?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs Empty Re: Strange Rash on Chest, Back, Neck and Legs

Post  asen Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Just oats and water for the porridge. Can't stand milk and sugar first thing in the morning.

asen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down