Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds??

+3
Hali-L
hairisthickening
7 posters

Go down

Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? Empty Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds??

Post  hairisthickening Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 am

Hi,

I'm really curious if we can halt hairloss with these blood flow methods. I mean I have been doing this for around a month and think I may be seeing some improvement. My hair does seem a bit thicker but I think I might still be receding?? I'm not certain yet but im just concerned maybe I should be trying something else.

All I need to do is halt my hairloss as im a NW 2.5 right now. I have looked and it seems brushing is the most popular option here that works??

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? Empty Re: Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds??

Post  Hali-L Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 am

A month is a relatively short time as these manual methods seem to take ALOT longer for most. I've been massaging, trying to increase blood-flow into my affected areas but I believe it will take many months to see any cosmetic differencen (if any at all), technique is all important. I tend not to brush too much as I get a stinging feeling rather than a tingly feeling on my scalp from it.
I have noticed though that the itch I was getting in my scalp is alsmost gone since I started massaging. I have also seriously reduced my sugar & gluten intake.
What bloodflow techniques are you doing?
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds?? Empty Re: Can We Really Halt Hairloss Without Meds??

Post  987 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 am

I'm pretty positive hair loss can be halted completely if you can identify 'your particular cause for the loss and correct it, which
likely reflects a number of things ricocheting off of each other giving you your issue.
Everything has a cause and effect, the difficult part I see in the entire equation of loss is regrowth, which it appears most people are
pretty deep into the balding process before they make any effort or head way in stopping it...

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 am

I'm pretty sure I reversed my hairloss wo drugs.

If you look at my sig and compare the before after pics you can see that the thin hairs on my entire scalp have gotten alot thicker since 3 months of brushing/ massaging/ ginkgo/ inversion. All blood flow techniques.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 am

you forget to mention that you are using a product that contains minoxidil ^

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 pm

No law, I didn't forget. I didn't mention it because I don't apply it all over my head and my whole scalp is regrowing; I only apply it at the front of my hairline and vertex. Look closely at the pics... The regrowth is virtually the same throughout my scalp.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

SlowMoe wrote:No law, I didn't forget. I didn't mention it because I don't apply it all over my head and my whole scalp is regrowing; I only apply it at the front of my hairline and vertex. Look closely at the pics... The regrowth is virtually the same throughout my scalp.

i never put it in my eyes, while taking but experienced inflammation of the eyes due it... lawofanthema has the point, i think it has part of your regrowth on whole scalp.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 pm

hairisthickening wrote:Hi,

I'm really curious if we can halt hairloss with these blood flow methods. I mean I have been doing this for around a month and think I may be seeing some improvement. My hair does seem a bit thicker but I think I might still be receding?? I'm not certain yet but im just concerned maybe I should be trying something else.

All I need to do is halt my hairloss as im a NW 2.5 right now. I have looked and it seems brushing is the most popular option here that works??

I know how it feels man, you jump on to a method that someone has already got results with and you expect to get those results fast, but it doesn't work that way unfortunately.

I've been brushing for almost 2 months now but I know that I've got at least another 2 months before I see any thing to be honest, and even if I don't I'll still keep going.

I think 9 months is probably a good point at which you will be able to see how well it will work for you, because by then you will have had about 4.5 inches of hair growth.

Whenever I start feeling down about my hair, or wishing that it would grow quicker I try to remind myself that it didn't take a month for my hair to thin like this so how can I expect it to come back in a month. Saying that the last couple of days I've felt like my hair has gotten worse since brushing, but that's the shed that I'd say almost everyone gets.

Give it time and stay positive! There are too many positive testimonials all over the web for this not to at least work to some degree, so keep cool brother!

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

Beebrox wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:No law, I didn't forget. I didn't mention it because I don't apply it all over my head and my whole scalp is regrowing; I only apply it at the front of my hairline and vertex. Look closely at the pics... The regrowth is virtually the same throughout my scalp.

i never put it in my eyes, while taking but experienced inflammation of the eyes due it... lawofanthema has the point, i think it has part of your regrowth on whole scalp.
I was seeing some results before I started zx42, I think.

I just find it hard to believe that regrowth throughout the top of my scalp is consistent because of applying in 3 spots. Who knows though.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down