Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK!

+10
sanderson
LawOfThelema
2020_the_time_traveler
israelite
tooyoung
a
CausticSymmetry
SlowMoe
gdfghh
blueman99
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 Empty Re: Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK!

Post  a<r Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 pm

I can ban you four times over for every account you make, tool.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK! - Page 2 Empty Re: Natural Solutions KNOWN TO WORK!

Post  FATE Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:59 am

here_comes_the_sun wrote:I'm here to just debunk all your crazy theories because that makes me happy

??? Really?, you must be a very, very dull and boring person! Neutral Have fun tho, if this is what do with your time that makes you happy!
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  fumanchu Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:33 am

This forum is getting out of hand. Why did all the hairsite/mentally ill creepers have to come here and raise useless debates?

Fin? Give me a break.

Moderators, you're letting pm death threats slide.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 am

fumanchu wrote:This forum is getting out of hand. Why did all the hairsite/mentally ill creepers have to come here and raise useless debates?

Fin? Give me a break.

Moderators, you're letting pm death threats slide.

Good points, especially the last one.

I really have a hard time finding a reply, but this is it. This forum is what it is because it is so open to any and all ideas, there's very little cencorship, and that same principle that makes things here so great and has helped so many people, is what opens us up to attack.

It's becoming hard to think about this site as just a small thing anymore, people know about it because it's not going away, because it's yeilding very interesting and real results. At this point, unstable users like 2020 are going to be more common, and this was really the first time we've had a wacko like that. I don't think any of the mods or admins have any real experience in handling it the way other bigger forums do.

That said, I urge you all to come forward when there's a user who really just wants to fuck with people and let a mod or admin know via pm, that they want them gone, and to state their reason so that the forums best interest (not the mods, power should be evenly distributed here) is served.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 am

athe forums best interest (not the mods, power should be evenly distributed here) is served.

Interesting point.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2