Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss

+24
Smurfy
imprisoned-radical
gdfghh
ferox
schpiloch123
Mastery
CausticSymmetry
AS54
ViolatedBird
LawOfThelema
jcreely
tooyoung
niff1250
zeroes
zanza
a
gutted
whodathunkit
Hali-L
SlowMoe
Hairbeback
hellwig
blueman99
28 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 Empty Re: I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Oh yeah, haha, the "penis plz" ... Does anybody here on the forum remember a user named MisterE? I now actually sort of miss him.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 9 Empty Re: I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss

Post  Smurfy Sat May 26, 2012 5:46 pm

aOh yeah, haha, the "penis plz" ... Does anybody here on the forum remember a user named MisterE? I now actually sort of miss him.

He was fun. At least he brought useful insight to the table, right?
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 27, 2012 12:10 am

aLook for em. Also, thanks for that tasteful new PM asking to see my "penis", it was ... Tasteful?

lol wtf have I missed in these past 2 days

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun May 27, 2012 3:25 am

Mister E,

I miss his avatar. Whenever I saw that face, I knew an argument was bout to follow.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  RPM Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 am

I wish CS himself would let us know what this "?at=hil335" code means in the name of full disclosure. Does he receive a commission on each sale linked through this site, or a discount on products he buys for himself as previously suggested, or some other arrangement? When we read a scientific study isn't it relevant who financed the study or who has a financial interest in it's outcome? CS and many of the other contributors here have been nothing but generous with their time & invaluable advice, and I have no problem with anyone being compensated for their work or products, I suppose it would be nice to be reassured that this is not just a 21st century marketing strategy.
RPM
RPM

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun May 27, 2012 8:35 am

CS PM'd me actually 2020, he banned you long after you posted about the code that gives him discount, and not because you brought it up, but because you sent a threatening PM to a Moderator and generally acted like a four year old. When CS gets back around to it, you'll be banned again, and again, and all the things you brought up will be discussed by other users in a mature manner as was the case before you started posting in this thread.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 am

See ya bud.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 am

Thank you, CS. That was all I was suggesting yesterday. I am all for dissenting views on all of the health related topics discussed on this forum. I learn a ton of really useful stuff here. I just don't have time for the confrontational approach that the odd individual occasionally takes and think it is really unfortunate when such insightful and collegial discussion ends up in nothing but name calling.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  2020_the_time_traveler Tue May 29, 2012 3:14 pm

huli wrote:Thank you, CS. That was all I was suggesting yesterday. I am all for dissenting views on all of the health related topics discussed on this forum. I learn a ton of really useful stuff here. I just don't have time for the confrontational approach that the odd individual occasionally takes and think it is really unfortunate when such insightful and collegial discussion ends up in nothing but name calling.

I have never called anyone names.... it was them who started posting Bill Nye pictures...

2020_the_time_traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm

LOL

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9