Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss

+24
Smurfy
imprisoned-radical
gdfghh
ferox
schpiloch123
Mastery
CausticSymmetry
AS54
ViolatedBird
LawOfThelema
jcreely
tooyoung
niff1250
zeroes
zanza
a
gutted
whodathunkit
Hali-L
SlowMoe
Hairbeback
hellwig
blueman99
28 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 Empty Re: I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:08 am

SlowMoe wrote:Please tell me who's gonna fund a study like that? Find me another study proving it doesn't...

I already did like 3 pages ago... why are you people ignoring that study!?!!?

Back to top Go down

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 Empty Re: I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 10:11 am

Guys I think it's time to let the troll stew a bit, debating about the pathology of mpb with him is like trying to talk about polotics with a republican. He's not learning anything, and all we're learning is stuff that we knew before.

2020 regarding that study, hair still needs the proper growth medium, envorinment, and stimulis to stay alive, especially scalp hair, the skin and subcutanous tissue beneath it isn't anywhere near the same. The results mean very little, you can't seriously take that study for face value, can you?

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:13 am

aGuys I think it's time to let the troll stew a bit, debating about the pathology of mpb with him is like trying to talk about polotics with a republican. He's not learning anything, and all we're learning is stuff that we knew before.

I'm not a troll and why do you have to politicize everything? how old are you?

a
2020 regarding that study, hair still needs the proper growth medium, envorinment, and stimulis to stay alive, especially scalp hair, the skin and subcutanous tissue beneath it isn't anywhere near the same. The results mean very little, you can't seriously take that study for face value, can you?

then how come hair follicles FROM THE DONOR REGION grew just fine??? EXPLAIN ME THAT!

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 10:16 am

Speaking of ignorance, wha't's your excuse for ignoring what I posted regarding the implications of elevated PGD2, and earlier in this post the information on the upregulation of androgen receptors via inflammation?

All of this would make sense if you done the due dilligence of some simple research ...

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 Funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dog-science-fuzzy-logic

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:19 am

aSpeaking of ignorance, wha't's your excuse for ignoring what I posted regarding the implications of elevated PGD2, and earlier in this post the information on the upregulation of androgen receptors via inflammation?

All of this would make sense if you done the due dilligence of some simple research ...

where is the study? so far I haven't seen any spicks so what's up?

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 10:30 am

Why don't you go through my posts and find the study? I'm not doing your legwork.

As for the pictures, there's a hell of a lot of posts to look through and I'm not too bothered on changing your mind. You want it? send CS a PM, he'll be glad to share.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 am

LawOfThelema wrote:
Regarding PGD2 not being elevated all over the body, I don't recall ever saying it was ... you're ignoring what PGD2 indicates in the first place ... infection, derp?

It indicates an inflammation localized to where the PGD2 is being released. Infection and inflammation are not identical. Infections cause inflammation but the presense of inflammation does not automatically mean infection.

This isn't entirely true ... there are a lot of things besides infection that can cause inflammation, but when you trace the cord back to the wall infection is always involved.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat May 26, 2012 12:01 pm

A > R,

You don't believe inflammation could be incited just by adverse lipid metabolism or immune reaction to something besides bacteria, such as foreign proteins? Trust me, I agree with you 100% in this snuffing out 2020. I just was curious about this last comment. You can get back with me when finished with troll stomping.

I agree that there is a set point with hair loss determined by genetics, but like others have said. Genes are not your phenotypic destiny, and hair loss can be controlled and reversed epigenetically. DHT binding to the androgen receptor is not the only process occurring in hair loss. There is an inflammatory attack on the hair follicle occurring that can be modulated with diet and proper supplementation. I am not at all blaming you for wanting proof, I can understand that. It's more about the way you are going about it that's putting you in a hole here.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:06 pm

anthonyspencer54 wrote:A > R,

You don't believe inflammation could be incited just by adverse lipid metabolism or immune reaction to something besides bacteria, such as foreign proteins? Trust me, I agree with you 100% in this snuffing out 2020. I just was curious about this last comment. You can get back with me when finished with troll stomping.

I agree that there is a set point with hair loss determined by genetics, but like others have said. Genes are not your phenotypic destiny, and hair loss can be controlled and reversed epigenetically. DHT binding to the androgen receptor is not the only process occurring in hair loss. There is an inflammatory attack on the hair follicle occurring that can be modulated with diet and proper supplementation. I am not at all blaming you for wanting proof, I can understand that. It's more about the way you are going about it that's putting you in a hole here.

you people have been doing chelation/thyroid correcting or whatever for the past 5 years. SHOW ME THE RESULTS! If there were any results, there would be a seperate forum called "success stories" but there isn't because an empty success forum is bad for business...

Back to top Go down

Post  blueman99 Sat May 26, 2012 12:07 pm

ya I dont think 2020 is a bad guy, I would want proof too and I dont blame him. Hair loss is a bitch to control so I can see where he is coming from.
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 pm

blueman99 wrote:ya I dont think 2020 is a bad guy, I would want proof too and I dont blame him. Hair loss is a bitch to control so I can see where he is coming from.

how am I a bad guy??

These people PROPOSE something. They then sell the supposed TREATMENTS but where are the results???

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat May 26, 2012 12:15 pm

I dont think DHT is the cause of hairloss - Page 8 Pics%2BOr%2BIt%2BDidn%2527t%2BHappen

Couldn't resist.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sat May 26, 2012 12:48 pm

2020 wrote:
you do realize that the links to all those products on the main page have this attached: "?at=hil335"

which means that everytime IHerb.com makes a sale, a portion of that money goes to whoever hil335 is which I'm sure is one of the admins of this forum...

Is that true?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 pm

http://www.immortalhair.org/iherbcouponcodehil335.htm

It's a coupon code that will save you five dollars, and also goes towards whoever gives you the code's Iherb membership. Other users have had similar codes as their signatures, it's nothing diabolical as 2020 was making it out to be.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

ahttp://www.immortalhair.org/iherbcouponcodehil335.htm

It's a coupon code that will save you five dollars, and also goes towards whoever gives you the code's Iherb membership. Other users have had similar codes as their signatures, it's nothing diabolical as 2020 was making it out to be.

the owner of this site makes money off of every sale - FACT
Of course it's in his best interest to promote "alternative" tools since he wouldn't be making money otherwise!

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Pssst... How much do you think big pharma marks up the prices of the big three? You really think you can compare that to cs handing out hours of free advice? He openly advocates finding out what will help for the individual, rather than promoting his preferred supplements.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat May 26, 2012 2:13 pm

whether someone makes money on something doesnt really matter. if it works then make money off it. if it doesnt work and someone thinks it does, then well thats there problem. IH provides reasoning for all their supplments that they sell. its your responsibility as a consumer to find if you think those reasonings are persuassive enough.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 2:19 pm

aPssst... How much do you think big pharma marks up the prices of the big three? You really think you can compare that to cs handing out hours of free advice? He openly advocates finding out what will help for the individual, rather than promoting his preferred supplements.

This crap does not work or at least isn't very effective if at all!! You grew a couple hair on your already bald scalp. bravo! you're a success story....

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 2:27 pm

You obviously haven't seen pictures of my hair : )

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Sat May 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Oh man he's still at it? When we buy from iherb using CS's code, we give him discounts on purchases from that site. Why would he want discounts if he didn't think they worked?
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 2:31 pm

aYou obviously haven't seen pictures of my hair : )

no I haven't.... show them to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Look for em. Also, thanks for that tasteful new PM asking to see my "penis", it was ... Tasteful?

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 pm

A > R,

That was from me, my bad.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Anthony, what was from who now?

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Only kidding. I was talking about that last PM you said you received.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next