Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed?

4 posters

Go down

anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? Empty anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed?

Post  bov51 Thu May 03, 2012 4:04 pm

At first I thought I was just shedding a crap load of hair because Im about 3 months in the margo towel method but now that I think of it I started getting this massive shed ever since I started taking these pills.

Here's the ingredient on the Animal M-stak, what do you guys think?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=12

bov51

Back to top Go down

anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? Empty Re: anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed?

Post  scottyc33 Fri May 04, 2012 1:48 am

boogv510 wrote:At first I thought I was just shedding a crap load of hair because Im about 3 months in the margo towel method but now that I think of it I started getting this massive shed ever since I started taking these pills.

Here's the ingredient on the Animal M-stak, what do you guys think?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=12

I would research those first 4 ingredients - I am not familiar with them. The other ingredients look ok to me.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed? Empty Re: anima m-stak and animal pump cause massive shed?

Post  bov51 Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 am

Ive been so depress this whole week..I went from having 1.5 nw to a 2nw in just one week, it has to be these pills. My good hairs are also shedding which make me to believe that it has to be the pills. I'm going to vegas in 2 weeks, book my plane ticket and hotel already, now I don't even want to go anymore, this suck!

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 04, 2012 7:15 am

Did you drop the pills? How did hair/health react?

Don't worry as much, I wish I was in the position to potentially go to Vegas, go and have fun. Smile

Also don't forget shedding can come before regrowth/better growth, although in this case I'm not sure if its that.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri May 04, 2012 7:31 am

yea, I stopped taking it like 4 days ago. I think my hair is breaking apart, prolly why some part of my temple has shorter hair than the rest of my hair...It mite just be a shedding phrase, don't really know but imma keep brushing until i get a full head of hair!

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri May 04, 2012 7:33 am

I had the same thing happen back in high school when I was lifting for sports and taking some sports supplements. It was actually the first instance that I became conscious of my hair thinning. Oh, to go back to life before that moment Surprised .

Anyhow, it was a nitric oxide supplement, I forget the specific name, but obviously just a bunch of arginine. Now being that these supplements increase blood flow, doesn't that kind of rule me out of this whole lack of blood flow theory?

And consider it wasn't coincidental. I happened within a few weeks of starting this. My mother even commented on it. Funny how we remember those things. But again, people with vascular defects and with diabetes tend to produce too much NO correct? So perhaps I was just causing all sorts of oxygen radicals to be produced, and given that it was taken right after very intense exercise, I might have been an ROS fest.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down