Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do?

2 posters

Go down

O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? Empty O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do?

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Since coming off of Lexapro for the second time, I've been having some strange visual disturbances, as if the letters on my computer's screen were moving or kinda shimmering, I googled my symptoms and it's closed to what is called visual snow, like an old TV with bad reception. I stopped all my supplements, I wasn't on any drugs and it continued for a month. Now I'm on a special preparation given by my new psychiatrist with several antidepressants, antipsychotics and migraine medication at low dose in it, I've been on it for 3 weeks and it hasn't improved my symptoms at all Sad.

I'm completely desperate atm. Has anyone on the board experienced the same thing? thanks in advance for the replies Smile

Back to top Go down

O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? Empty Re: O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do?

Post  rofl Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 pm

i experience auras b4 i get a migraine. its a small sparkly blur which gets bigger until it takes up 90% of my field of view, then i get paralysis down one side and then a intense headache, of course by then ive taken sumatriptan and it starts to reverse.

urs sounds interesting, it could be related to epilepsy, or migraine. it also could precede a stroke but thats unlikely. its most probably a lasting side effect of anti pyschotics, they have many side effects, more than most drugs, and they can continue.

wats the combo drug ur on? it sounds interesting

i think the best thing to do is work with ur doctor, but at the same time avoid treating side effects with more drugs because, youll end up on too many. maybe u need to see a neurologist. Id definately put a hold on supplmentation for the moment. who knows wat will react with those drugs.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do? Empty Re: O/T Visual disturbances, visual snow? what to do?

Post  alanh881 Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Do you have any of the other visual snow symptoms? Usually people have at least three but not always.

alanh881

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 am

I've had all of a sudden, while on Lexapro withdrawal, floaters, moderate visual snow and light sensitivity. I don't have Palinopsia. My last bloodwork showed that everything was normal except for very high prolactin levels Sad. I suspect that I have a prolactinoma (pituitary tumor) that may be pressing on my optic nerve. I'm getting a MRI in two days, so we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down