Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO!

+5
theseeker86
granger451
nidhogge
CausticSymmetry
OverMachoGrande
9 posters

Go down

RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! Empty RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO!

Post  OverMachoGrande Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 am

ENJOY THE VIDEO, and get excited about this unique and groundbreaking topical from Nidhogge and Immortal:

1:10 - Introduction with Nidhogge
3:45 - Immortal’s Arrival
4:40 - Nano-Silver
7:43 - Marine Seakelp Bioferment
9:43 - Lumistor
10:51 - Seveov
12:48 - Puresterol
12:07 - Copper Tri-Peptide1
18:40 - PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica
21:29 - GSP-T
22:56 - Nano-Lipobelle DN CoQ10
25:20 - Nano-Lipobelle S100/PA
27:59 - Epicalmin TCM
30:58 - AquaCacteen
34:16 - Summary, consultations with Brian Simmonis

Here is the main text write-up (no need to repeat all of that here!): https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6766-rejuveplex-is-officially-launched-finally

Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Yes, I had to get seasonal in the video! I didn't really have a choice with the big tree in the video! lol...

-O.M.G.
OverMachoGrande
OverMachoGrande

http://www.overmachogrande.com

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! Empty Re: RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO!

Post  OverMachoGrande Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:40 am

Hey, guys!

With the nano-silver, ignore the part about the demodex and replace it with "anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial", etc. We actually had a camera fail during that point, and while we were getting it back online, we talked about it and decided to nix the demodex talk since it's a bit controversial and focus more on the other aspects of it. HOWEVER... we didn't actually re-do the section so it's still in there!

That was intended to be a tiny little part of it anyway, but I knew we had so much to cover that I kept pressing us forward instead of taking us back to that point again.

So, don't focus on that -I know that's a very controversial topic, and it's only one tiny aspect of one ingredient of this topical anyway.

-O.M.G.
OverMachoGrande
OverMachoGrande

http://www.overmachogrande.com

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO! Empty Re: RejuvePlex anti-aging / hair loss topical DISCUSSION VIDEO!

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 am

Hey everyone! None of us had any rehearsal, so it was all live—and I said somethings that didn’t come out right. So for the record, superoxide breaks down Nitric Oxide (NO). Superoxide dismutase reduces peroxynitrite and superoxide.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 am

Just realized that I had, when discussing the malus domestica, that I said "more hair on your hair". Lol... Great video though, OMG! Fantastic work!!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  granger451 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 am

These are great videos. Keep them coming. My personal favorite is the google map panning out and then focusing into the video conference location Smile

My Question: It seems you have taken a "throw the kitchen sink of natural and beneficiary substances" philosophy. These substances were probably all studied in isolation. Im really pretty ignorant on most things relating to chemistry, but are you at all worried about the interactions these substances have on one another. This is probably the first time these have all been combined to a topical. Basically how do you know there won't be anti/negative synergestic effect? How do i know i won't grow some mutant secondary organism on my head?
Thanks
granger451
granger451

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Hey granger,

Made me laugh with the secondary mutation! Very Happy

Actually, that was one of the things in the forefront of our minds when putting this thing together, so we took a number of steps to make sure that everything worked synergistically with one another, including:

1) Contracting out a professional cosmetical chemist

2) Multiple consultations with the Tri-K Industries lab staff (Tri-K is the American supplier of Mibelle Biochemistry, supplying 6 of the 13 actives in RejuvePlex)

3) Conversations with Dr. Sandford Schwartz on this subject

From what I learned from all of the above (as well as others that I can't think of off the top of my head), herbal extracts maintain their integrity when in solution with other actives. In other words, if you mix chemicals together, you risk a reaction of sorts (think high school lab experiments), which is why we're not getting into adding potential hair loss topical drugs into the formula. Not only do you have to worry about chemicals reacting with one another, but also allergic reactions from synthesized chemicals since everyone's skin is different.

That said, it took quite a few months to determine which actives to put in there, whether they would complement each other or not, etc.--although, I must admit that wasn't adequately conveyed in the video or write-up.

Also, one more point that I'd like to make...the substances themselves are designed to be cosmetical ingredients that are mixed into a formula with other cosmetical ingredients (and this includes synthetic ingredients). The only exception is nano-silver as it's not explicitly a cosmetical ingredient, though it's still safe to mix with pretty much anything. Not to mention, the actual amount of silver in the formula is 50 particles per million, and if you divide 50 by 1,000,000, that is the actual percentage (and that is all that is needed).

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Great video guys, safe to say we all appreciate the hard work you're putting into this.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:02 am

Great video, I hope you guys do well with this.

A thought I had was if you guys could put together a base liposomal topical which we could add our own ingredients to. I want to try out retinyl acetate, niacinamide, some kind of vitamin C and maybe some other actives but don't know where to find a great base.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Informative video CS and Nidhogge, and awesome job putting it together as usual OMG. Looking forward to receiving my first batch, will be trying on my hair and face.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  cee-low Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 am

Just got mine in the mail! For some reason I thought that it was going to be a cream, but a liquid is much easier to apply. How much should I use each day? I have tried an almost full dropper but that doesn't go all that far since my hair absorbs a lot of the solution. I think I might run through this stuff pretty quickly.

Also there really isn't a very strong smell so that is good.

cee-low

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 pm

where can i purchase this ? will i shed?

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank you fellas for the kind words! Smile

Car Fox--

We'd love to be able to provide something like this, but the liposome process is something that requires some expensive machinery and trained lab technicians. About half of the actives that we have in there are produced by Mibelle Biochemistry from Switzerland, whose workers are primarily phds. These actives are the liposomal ones. There is another ingredient from them that we're considering adding that has Borage Oil, Vitamin A, and a couple other healthy nutrients in liposomal format though...

cee-low--

Glad that it got to you quick! Yea, given that I buzz, a little goes a long way for me. I guess the best way to apply would be to hold your hair back while putting a drop every inch or so around the general areas that you want to cover, and then massage in while the hair is held back so that it doesn't absorb it!

israelite--

Here is the link to purchase: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-and-topical-now-available-order-information-here

I would not expect a shed from this.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down