Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair?

3 posters

Go down

Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? Empty Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair?

Post  RobHealthMan Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm

hello CS and others..

i get conflicting responses on this.....

should almonds / walnuts be avoided or is it an ok snack to eat when binging?

thanks guys!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? Empty Re: Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair?

Post  abc123 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

overated health food. probably won't kill you but I personally dont eat them.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair? Empty Re: Almonds & Walnuts toxic and bad for hair?

Post  dreft Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:10 am

Almonds are very high in oxalate. Which means accumulation of heavy metals. Check this post:

"Re: Low sugar/carb diet or low oxalate diet?

kijumn on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm a little short on time but, yes, oxalates are "extremely" important in my diet. My avatar is a picture of oxalates ... which is basically calcification bound to heavy metals, calcium, etc.. Oxalates and gluten are the number one and two major causes of my hair loss ... not sure which is more important. Gluten is an oxalate and I don't mean high in oxalates.

Oxalates bind to damaged tissues and also to organs such as thyroid, brain, etc.. Low oxalate diet is much more effective than Iodine/selenium in reversing hypothyroid IME. click thyroid http://www.lowoxalate.info/research.html

Low oxalate diet is used in the autism community with great success and is where most information is coming from. Parents who went on low oxalate diet had their own various health problems clear up even though they've never had any symptoms of having problems with oxalates. Oxalates cause autoimmune conditions to keep going through necrosis (exploding cell death). Oxalates mess with biotin dependent enzymes as well which is said to not be fully reversed with biotin supplementation unless going on a low oxalate diet. Messes with Vitamin K ... increases calcification as well as other vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Oxalates build-up in everybody as they age.

Oxalobacter formigenes is the bacteria that normally keeps oxalates in check but with antibiotic use and/or some other problem that hasn't been identified yet the bacteria becomes depleted and no longer exists in some people. Probiotics will also help keep oxalates in-check but not nearly as well as Oxalobacter formigenes. VSL #3 would be best probiotic in this case. If you have this bacteria you don't have a problem with oxalates or much of a problem and won't notice a difference when going low oxalate. If you don't have this bacteria you probably do have a problem regarding oxalates IMO.

You body will also create oxalates as well if deficient in some vitamins and minerals such as B6 or magnesium, etc.. Low oxalate diet is the best heavy metal chelation protocol IME. Low oxalate diet is one of the hardest diets you can imagine IME. When going low oxalate diet you'll experience what people have termed dumping which can last up to 4 years. That's basically the oxalates and heavy metals and calcification leaving your body making you feel ill ... lasts about 1 - 3 days IME. You'll also develop a ravenous appetite and crave high oxalate foods. Low oxalate diet is the hardest diet because of this IME.

Most of the information that is out there is only in relation to kidney stones unfortunately but there is a yahoo group which has a wealth of information is the leading site regarding oxalates. You have to join the site. The search menu also sucks but can click on Files for some great info. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Trying_Low_Oxalates/

leaky gut = a combinatation of gluten and oxalates http://www.lowoxalate.info/papers/mechanisms.html

Best thing I could say is if still having issues after going off gluten or you seem to develop more food sensitivities or sensitivites that keep changing once going off gluten, then you may have problems with oxalates. http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/41885-candida-diet/

The only reason why more people don't know about oxalates is the stigma that it's only associated with kidney stones or that those who are affected by oxalates get kidney stones ... I've never had a kidney stone or any symptom that would suggest an oxalate problem.

I'm not sure how to describe this but low oxalate diet is a diet for better looks, beauty, etc. as well.

I have a theory that oxalates and nanobacteria are the same thing.

hope this helps

kijumn

"

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down