Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss

+5
Delphine
whodathunkit
scottyc33
pancacke
manofmanytrades
9 posters

Go down

Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss Empty Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 am

Hello all,

Im new to this forum, but have been following the posts for a while now.

I have been on the immortal 6 regimen for 2.5 months now and have noticed awesome improvements in my
health so far-better memory, mood improved, more energy, improved skin, etc. However, the reason i began the regimen
was for hair loss. I am 28 and have a norwood 6 balding pattern, possibly norwood 7 (since im having
recession directly above the sideburns and ears.) My hair loss has definetely slowed, but i continue
to lose hair. In the shower every day i am able to pull out around 30-40 hairs. Does anyone have any
ideas on anything else i can add to my regimen, or are the genetics just too strong in my case? The
hair loss began at 26 and progressed rapidly, and I have tons of other family members with norwood 6
patterns.
According to the basal temp test, i had thyroid problems, with an average temp of 96.5 F. Ive been
taking iodine w cofactors and within the last week finally started getting normal temps when i wake up.
I remember reading a post by cs stating that it can take 4 months after fixing the thyroid to see an effect on
hair, so maybe ill see results later.
Ive been on the cutler chelation protocol for 5 months now, and recently switched to CS's heavy metal
protocol w humifulvate. My diet is pretty good- No milk products, veggies, minimally processed meats, and no sweets
or sodas. I still eat out prob once a day though, and I try to minimize gluten but its hard with my
work and social situation.
Some things i havent tried yet are topicals and laser helmets. I recently bought a rife machine and
will start messing with that, but in the meantime is there anything ive missed? I'd like to at least
just stop the hair loss. Im researching dht blockers like beta-sitosterol but im not excited about
using them. Do I just need to keep doing what im doing a while longer? Heres the rest of my
regimen...

ih top 6 regimen
b vitamins
borage oil
hcl w meals
digestive and systemic enzymes
probiotics
taurine
tocotrinols
taurine
quercetin
ashwaganda
green tea extract

There are some very knowledgeable and independent people on here, and im grateful for any suggestions.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss Empty Re: Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:40 am

I believe hairloss is triggered by pathogens and aggravated by many other things. I'd experiment with different natural anti-microbals including colloidal silver, grapeseedextract and various herbs that you can find. A zapper would be a good idea as well, may be better than all the above.

Besides that I would focus on, reducing inflammation and calcification, improving bloodflow and keeping your scalp healthy(topical GSE and regular washing with mild natural soap)

Long story short, here are a few supps. I'd defnitly recommend:
http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Curcumin-C3-Complex-500-mg-120-Capsules/13?at=0
one daily with food

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Quercetin-with-Bromelain-240-Vcaps/18416?at=0
2 as needed for inflammation

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-B-2-100-mg-100-Capsules/402?at=0
3 per meal

inositol hexaniacinate
start very low(100mg) and slowly increase; don't take after evening. There should be no/mild skin flushing

http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-Niacinamide-B-3-Timed-Release-1500-mg-100-Tablets/1348?at=0
1 per meal; or 1/2 to save some money

potassium aspartate and/or chloride
best is pot/mag aspartate from AOR

ip6
2000mg on an empty stomach; daily for ~a week

cutler protocol
for heavy metals

All tested by myself and found very usefull.....of course everybody has to go their own way....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss Empty Re: Immortal and others, regimen not stopping hair loss

Post  scottyc33 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:26 am

Heavy Metal Detox

How is your diet?

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:01 am

Pancacke- Thanks for the suggestions. Im guessing you recommended the B2 and B3 for iodine absorption? I found this quote on http://healthyfixx.com/plan/6/fixxing-your-thyroid

"If one has an autoimmune thyroid condition, they might have a defect in the organification of iodine. Organification simply means iodine being bound to a protein or a fat (lipid). Proper organification is needed in order for iodine to be active in the cell. Without this working properly, the benefits that arise from iodine therapy are impossible.

In order to overcome an organification defect, some individuals will benefit from taking certain co-factors, namely high-dose vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and high-dose B3, which is niacin in the form of inositol hexanicotinate."

I've done the cutler protocol with ala and dmsa, and ala without dmsa. I noticed that the hair loss above my ears and up into the temples increased in rate dramatically when i was taking dmsa, and it hasnt grown back. I dont know why this would occur but im kind of scared to take it again. The rest of my health improved with the dmsa though.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 am

scottyc33-

About half of my meals consist of either veggies or meat (such as baked chicken or fish). Very rarely I eat fruit, and I take a few spoonfuls of coconut oil a day as well. The other half of my meals I usually eat out due to my work and living situation, along with occasional social outings. This includes gluten and rarely some cheese, although i try to minimize it and order as healthy as possible. Organic food is hard to get where I live. I'd like to be gluten free, but short of getting a new job and moving, this will probably be the case for at least a few more years. I believe i have a mixed metabolic type, and have noticed great improvements with probiotics in how I feel. I think I used to have leaky gut syndrome, but I did a program of antimicrobials, omega 7, aloe, and probiotics recently that I think took care of it. (Had a test leaky gut lab test done by Diagnostechs recently, and it came back that I had average permeability.)

I know that diet is important with the hair, but my situation probably wont change for a while, so it would be hard to implement anything very strict. Thats why I was hoping to use supplements to offset some of the effects.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:23 am

manofmany, what brand ALA were you using?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:49 am

You could try food grade diatomaceous earth. Many report increased hair growth when taking this. My hair is getting stronger since I started consuming it regularly a few months ago. Some other supps/foods I take that contribute to hair health are: desiccated liver, brewer's yeast, blackstrap molasses, organic apple cider vinegar, miso soup, seaweed, cod liver oil, krill oil, and Fo-Ti, a Chinese herb that is helpful for many things, including hair growth and color. I also do the Yoga headstand daily. I'm 61 and my hair is still brown with a bit of gray.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:52 am

manofmanytrades wrote:Pancacke- Thanks for the suggestions. Im guessing you recommended the B2 and B3 for iodine absorption?
Iodine co-factors are important but the reason I recommended it was b3 is very good for opening blood vessels and b2/b3 makes a nice synergetic combo

I've done the cutler protocol with ala and dmsa, and ala without dmsa. I noticed that the hair loss above my ears and up into the temples increased in rate dramatically when i was taking dmsa, and it hasnt grown back. I dont know why this would occur but im kind of scared to take it again. The rest of my health improved with the dmsa though.
Never take ALA without dmsa....
It's only logical that you were experiencing these symptoms....the symptoms from metal chelation are identical to those from metal poisoning...it gets worse before it gets better...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:26 am

manofmanytrades wrote:Hello all,

Im new to this forum, but have been following the posts for a while now.

I have been on the immortal 6 regimen for 2.5 months now and have noticed awesome improvements in my
health so far-better memory, mood improved, more energy, improved skin, etc. However, the reason i began the regimen
was for hair loss. I am 28 and have a norwood 6 balding pattern, possibly norwood 7 (since im having
recession directly above the sideburns and ears.) My hair loss has definetely slowed, but i continue
to lose hair. In the shower every day i am able to pull out around 30-40 hairs. Does anyone have any
ideas on anything else i can add to my regimen, or are the genetics just too strong in my case? The
hair loss began at 26 and progressed rapidly, and I have tons of other family members with norwood 6
patterns.
According to the basal temp test, i had thyroid problems, with an average temp of 96.5 F. Ive been
taking iodine w cofactors and within the last week finally started getting normal temps when i wake up.
I remember reading a post by cs stating that it can take 4 months after fixing the thyroid to see an effect on
hair, so maybe ill see results later.
Ive been on the cutler chelation protocol for 5 months now, and recently switched to CS's heavy metal
protocol w humifulvate. My diet is pretty good- No milk products, veggies, minimally processed meats, and no sweets
or sodas. I still eat out prob once a day though, and I try to minimize gluten but its hard with my
work and social situation.
Some things i havent tried yet are topicals and laser helmets. I recently bought a rife machine and
will start messing with that, but in the meantime is there anything ive missed? I'd like to at least
just stop the hair loss. Im researching dht blockers like beta-sitosterol but im not excited about
using them. Do I just need to keep doing what im doing a while longer? Heres the rest of my
regimen...

ih top 6 regimen
b vitamins
borage oil
hcl w meals
digestive and systemic enzymes
probiotics
taurine
tocotrinols
taurine
quercetin
ashwaganda
green tea extract

There are some very knowledgeable and independent people on here, and im grateful for any suggestions.

I applaud your effort. The whole process takes time, and in the scheme of things, its way too early to even assess what is happening. Still, it doesn't hurt to refine and improve things.

Before I get into that, I would recommend not using DHT blockers. As it stands now, you are already taking Borage oil which does inhibit 5-AR. In fact, you could literally drop the borage oil and you probably won't notice too much (as far as hair is concerned).

I would suggest taking vitamin A (not beta carotene). 10,000 IU per day.

Are you taking any vitamin D3? If not, would consider it.

Do you take any vitamin C?

Last and perhaps not least, you might consider oil pulling, in case there is any hidden inflammation, which is almost always related in part to the oral cavity.

You can eliminate some things from your routine, such as Taurine. It's okay, but whether it's really necessary is hard to gauge. Also, the borage oil is probably not necessary either.

Remember, it takes a while for changes to occur with hair. It sounds like you're covering a lot of area.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 am

regarding DMSA - i strated cutler protocol with 12.5mg every 3-4 hours and felt really good.
in the second round i had some headaches but nothing serious.
after 4 rounds i upped the dosage and started to get cold and sick, sneezing and couging all the time, lungs pain etc.
it felt like dmsa weakns my immune and i had to stop taking it..though it stoped shedding and thickend my hair a bit.
i had to take alot of vitamin C and garlic to get my immune back..now i feel good as before, but i read DMSA can cause serious drop of Neutrophils and it makes a lot of sense - i almost didnt have any herx, just got sick because my immune was low.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 am

Nanas wrote:
it felt like dmsa weakns my immune and i had to stop taking it..
Immune response is good, contrary to what doctors think...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 pm

These are some good ideas. Ill research em and probably implement a few.

Whodathunkit- I was buying kirkman labs ala because they sell them in small 25mg amounts and i wanted to start slow. I switched to R-ALA a while back, buying Nidhogges product, and am taking 3 times a day per the IH protocol.

CS- Yes, I forgot to mention, I am taking 10000 iu of vit d daily and 5000 iu of vit a, so ill increase that amount to 10000.
I put a spoonful of acerola in water with the iodine to get vit c once a day. I doubt ill be trying any dht blockers. The reason i even considered it was just as a temporary measure until i could learn how to rife and since I just noticed the norwood 7 balding pattern developing a few weeks ago. Sort of gave me a little sense of urgency lol. I noticed that you mentioned in another post that after the mid 20s that dht plays a very small part in baldness. I was wondering if you might expound on that, maybe with any research youve come across. Also, if I did decide to try a dht blocker, I read on here that pumpkin seed oil had few side effects and was just as strong as beta-sitosterol. However, I was unable to find a single account of anyone using it with or without any success. Are you aware of any, or are the benefits based on hypothesis at this point?

Does anyone have any experience comparing CS's heavy metal protocol vs Cutler's? I couldn't find any posts on here really comparing the two. Cutler's has a lot of testimonials to back it up, but CS's seems a bit gentler and safer, not to mention easier to do. Is iodine and humifulvate as effective at chelation as ala and dmsa?

Thanks again!

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Isn't fruits > vegetables?

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 am

pancacke wrote:
Nanas wrote:

what do you mean? if it lowers neutrophils (white blood cells) you body cant fight infections properly.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:27 am

Nanas wrote:
pancacke wrote:
Nanas wrote:

what do you mean?
I mean that immune response doesn't have to be a negative indicator....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Manofmanytrades,

A few additional points to consider. Firstthough CS is right it takes time, 6 months to do one cell turnover. You need 4 or 5 to make it permanent...

How stressed are you? Start researching chinese adaptogenic herbs.

Meridians? - Perhaps consider an incredibly expert TCM acupuncturist and Tai Chi Master. Trust them according to how they look...

Go meet Will Gaunitz in Phoenix:- He is a Master at scalp assessment with a scope, and does regrow hair.

Environment - do you live in a city? I dont think you can regrow any hair in a city. I had regrown almost allof my hair by Mid June and then I spent 4 months in a city, now I feel horribly down as if I fucked it all up worse than ever. Now within 10days of being back in supreme nature on my mountain I can see lots of small hairs coming thruogh.

Now **REMEMBER THIS** - you are MADE up of what is in your environment. Your skin does not protect you, in fact it too is made up of what is in your environment and in your mouth. When I shower now after being at the gym the black stuff from the city comes out of my pores into the white towel...

Regrowth - there is a pilot study going on through a source I know that claims to regrow hair in even genetically balding types. Keep PM'ing me and I will pester the chap to see if the private equity studies have shown proof, yet.

Bedroom:- Do you use organic pillowcases? Do you wash your sheets in say, Dr Bronner's lavendar soap or some chemical detergent? That alone can make a huge difference. I now take my organic sheets with me everywhere and as much as I can sleep outside or in my nearly 30 year old Mercedes with leather smelling real leather seats. Make your Indoor Air Quality in your bedroom perfect, and I mean perfect. When I go to the ocean I go and introduce myself to the local police and say I will be breaking your law tonight as I will be sleeping in my car on the beach. That normally gets a laugh - but I have NEVER lost a hair when sleeping on the beach. All those negative ions and bio available MSM in the sea air.

Remember Weston Price - noone who lived close to the land ever lost their hair.

Above all - TRUST YOUR BODY.

Fuck a lot. Work out a lot. Eat perfectly,. Get out of the city. Drive a great old car, Ferrari or Mercedes is normally the best for your endorphins. Porsche is too anaemic! Dance. Oh and did I mention make love a lot.

Play Beethoven loud. LOUD!

Sing, Hug strangers. Love like your life depends on it.

If you see a beautiful woman, go and tell her and beg her to spend all her days with you. If you already have a woman, well - take a lover.

Meditate, Eat, live in crushingly inspiring nature and love the earth in everything you do.

I hope some of this helps. this is not easy. But greatness never was meant to be easy.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh, and on chelation do it gently like CS suggests:-

This almost stoped hairloss dead for me:-

1) Jarrow metal detox - the one with apple pectin and algin in it - one at night, one on rising
2) Morningstar minerals 77 Immune, the one with Humifulvate in it - two at night, two on rising
3) IP6 - one at night
4) One or two drops a day of IOSOL
5) Maca on waning moon for Nickel
6) Bentonite Clay & Activated charcoal if you need it

And on my to do list - coffee enemas and colonics

Oh get some real Fo Ti.

Eat as many raw and steamed vegetables and good GRASS FED protein as you can

Cut out ALL cooked oils. ALL of them. Save coconut. Cooked canola oil will kill you, and make you bald faster than premature ejaculation.

Avoid negative people and energy and instead work out and eat well like your life depends on it - IT DOES.

You are braver than you know.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:46 am

missed your posts mastery!

would suggest eating raw garlic, it has too many benefits to waive it because of the smell.
its a miracle herb.

if i had the chance i would go get IV EDTA sessions. besides chelation, it should clear the arteries from any plaque and clots and increases Nitric Oxide considerably.

NO information and research:
http://www.learnaboutno.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3Anitric-oxide-and-diabetes&catid=44&Itemid=67

because our bodies are not the same, its important to check supplments, food , frequencies on yourself by dowsing - muscle testing, pendulum or any other way.
for example, i got massive shedding while i was on the top six, and after testing them by dowsing i dropped three that was no good, or neutral.
every thing is changing all the time, so never throw away any supplment you bought and you dont 'need'. I keepem in the fridge and test them on myself every once in while, i also test my present regimen from time to time.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:03 am

Thanks, manofmany I, too, am taking 3x/day R-ALA per IH regimen.

But...does anyone know if R-ALA a chelator the way "whole" lipoic acid is?

I ask because before I started taking R-ALA I was taking 300mg 3x/day of time-release regular ALA per CS's recs for diabetics (I have had fasting sugar issues). It made my urine smelled like funky skunk piss. Nasty. It was embarrassing to use a public restroom. Sad I did some research and found this was a fairly common side effect of large doses of ALA.

Then a couple of weeks ago I did a urine clearance test which involved a one-time dose of DMSA. After the DMSA kicked in my urine smelled *exactly* like it did when I was taking high-dose regular ALA.

But R-ALA does not make my urine smell at all.

So I wonder: is there a connection between chelation and urine odor? That is, do heavily toxic people have funky smelling pee when the begin to chelate? And if so, is R-ALA a chelator in the way regular ALA is said to be?

Anybody got any ideas?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:40 am

whodathunkit wrote:But...does anyone know if R-ALA a chelator the way "whole" lipoic acid is?
Cutler sees R-la as useless for chelation. On another forum they say r-la is good for mving mercury out of the brain, but you need DMSA to bind it afterwards

So I wonder: is there a connection between chelation and urine odor?
It was in my case, urine got bitter...
Something that dmsa chelates is making it bitter, or bromide toxicity which comes with cutler protocol. My advice is use salt loadinging with good amounts of water daily and see what happens.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 am

DMSA and ALA are sulfur compounds , so it probably makes your urine smelly . also the chelated metal is mostly excerted in the urine, so it can be the reason too.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Nanas wrote:DMSA and ALA are sulfur compounds , so it probably makes your urine smelly . also the chelated metal is mostly excerted in the urine, so it can be the reason too.
No sulfur smell in my case....this problem went away eventually, but you could still be right...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down