Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by shaftless

» Probiotics
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyToday at 7:25 am by CF

» Vaccine Science and Myth
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyYesterday at 6:48 am by CausticSymmetry

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
My Experience with Humifulvate so far EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Experience with Humifulvate so far

4 posters

Go down

My Experience with Humifulvate so far Empty My Experience with Humifulvate so far

Post  br2011 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Over the last year I have noticed a few symptoms that occur together each time I undergo a form of detox: shedding, acne breakout, a day or two of being completely out of it and brain fog, and fat loss in areas that are the "problem" spots. I started taking Humifulvate a few weeks ago and have been experiencing the most massive, demoralizing shed of my life, along with each of the symptoms I described above. I keep trying to be positive because I usually end up growing back hair and it eventually looks substantially better, but I keep wondering if there is something else I should be doing along with the Humifulvate. I believe I read that fat cells store toxins, so could this be a result of having high level of heavy metals/toxicity? Has anyone else had these experiences?

br2011

Back to top Go down

My Experience with Humifulvate so far Empty Re: My Experience with Humifulvate so far

Post  a<r Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Modified Citrus Pectin.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Experience with Humifulvate so far Empty Re: My Experience with Humifulvate so far

Post  br2011 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 pm

aModified Citrus Pectin.

Would you mind elaborating? I did a search and came up with nothing. I respect your advice tremendously, however this stuff is really expensive. Being at school on a tight budget, I can't justify buying things without a really solid reason. Thanks AR!

br2011

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 pm

br2011,

Sorry for derailing the thread, but did you have any success with the "shoestring regimen" you posted about a while back?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Modified Citrus Pectin via Iherb is very cheap, a twenty for a bottle. It's another chelation agent that also has serious immune boosting effects. Search for the "Chelation Thread" via google to find my posts on it.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm

br2011 wrote:Over the last year I have noticed a few symptoms that occur together each time I undergo a form of detox: shedding, acne breakout, a day or two of being completely out of it and brain fog, and fat loss in areas that are the "problem" spots. I started taking Humifulvate a few weeks ago and have been experiencing the most massive, demoralizing shed of my life, along with each of the symptoms I described above. I keep trying to be positive because I usually end up growing back hair and it eventually looks substantially better, but I keep wondering if there is something else I should be doing along with the Humifulvate. I believe I read that fat cells store toxins, so could this be a result of having high level of heavy metals/toxicity? Has anyone else had these experiences?

Yes from what I have read from at least two other posters, metal detox releases toxins from fat and tissue stores and that can have a negative affect, which is where antioxidants come into play. I tried humi for 30 days and never experienced any shed, on the contrary, when I introduced it was when I finally noticed a definite improvement in my hair and also my mood. When I was on it, I was also on the top6, which I believe prevented me from experiencing any harsh side, that, and humi seemed to be a mild way to detox.

Maybe others with humifulvate experience will chime in. Me personally, I think that it is good stuff.

Here is some good info:

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/5/heavy-metal-detox

Maybe you have read it....

Dont know if you are taking anything else, but I think that an antioxidant supplement is important when detoxing metal because of those releases in toxins. Ecklonia cava is great stuff IMO, and it even has alginate properties that allow it to detox metal as well, however I am not sure what metal/s exacly nor to what extent (read that from CS).

I've also tried MCP for a month and thought that it helped. Definitely read the chelation thread.

Also, the hair shed might be a sign of good things to come. Good luck.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  br2011 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 am

imprisoned-radical wrote:br2011,

Sorry for derailing the thread, but did you have any success with the "shoestring regimen" you posted about a while back?

I'm glad you brought that up, I meant to update that for the longest time but it slipped my mind. It worked phenomenally, I experienced thickening and regrowth after a period of intense detox. Seriously my hair looked the best it had in two years. Then it all went to hell over the summer. I had to get mandatory vaccinations for school, I think I moved into a building with mold contamination as well, and over the last few months things have gotten so much worse. I'm trying the chelation route and will start working on parasite removal while continuing with elements of the shoestring regimen.

br2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down